Tracy Dimarco #113 Wooly Mammoth and Her Cankles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Link to previous thread

not good at recaps so have at it everyone. I will say her cankles were out and about for church as was her cellulite

also thank you Joyride60 for the thread name idea

• Haha
Reactions: 15
We just left church in NJ as a family and no one is dressed like that; what a disgrace. And it was a freeze warning in our area yesterday so maybe all that blubber she photoshops off keeps her warm. She is just so vile. While it’s only an expression, maybe she wore that so she wasn’t “sweating like a bleep church.” 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
No matter what app she uses she will never truly hide the alcoholic & blown WLS bloat.
She is in for a WILD wide with her new fat distribution due to that, her fucked tummy tuck & her being too lazy to eat right & exercise.

I'm NOT being catty.

Her cheap ass surgeon messed up her lymphatic system or she is already sporting Type 2 warning signs... the alcohol will make that almost a given if she doesn't stop.

Imagine being a parent and continuing to put alcohol into the hands of your daughter that has insanely visible/worrying edema that a woman her age should NOT have.

And nothing says a church going family like one that let's their daughter go to church with her panocha hanging out on Easter of all holidays.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Chris Tamburello from Real World/Road Rules. His IG is _famous4nothing
CT wouldn’t look at her. She needs to stick to Crabby and Little Joey. The king of photoshop is now a club promoter😲 or at least he thinks he is. I swear they make the BEST couple ever. 2 bleeping idiots with no fashion sense and masters of photoshopping that think they are the tit when absolutely no one else does 😆 I hope they get back together 🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Look at how disgusting she let Skylar’s ADULT TEETH get. So beyond yellow and stained to the heavens. Not to mention the gross silver caps she has all over her mouth just like her big sis Maloney. My parents were less well off than hers and even they opted for tooth colored caps on the *two* cavities I have. This poor girl has so many and her teeth are rotting! Why couldn’t Mr. Clean pay the up charge for them on her state insurance my tax dollars pay??? His precious mini Trashbag. As a parent, I look at kids dental hygiene to tell me how well their parents are taking care of them and this is a clear example of neglect. Everyone, including Tata and Corey and big nose Schroeder are responsible for this!!!!!

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
The family plays themselves as these well off people. I’m sure her parents were mortified at jerseylicious. Now they’re raising their own grandkids. It’s a shame.

They deserve every bit of stress for being so class-less. I wonder what the country club would think of Gonzo’s comments about Corey and his dead father.

Recap- she is still a hot mess. Now a delusional hot mess to even think that CT would look in her direction.

Reactions: 11
Her dad looks like he’s such an arrogant asshole. Typical guy who thinks they are classy, rich, and have clout. If he was that way, they wouldn’t have a bottom feeder for a daughter.

Reactions: 31
Do those poor girls have any OTHER shoes then those 1970’s strap sandals with no support??!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Right Tracy, because 2+2=4
I really love how she’s so delusional that she thinks she is some prize to be had. Honey, you are nothing but a catfish, washed up reality personality, who peak in High School and is severely emotionally stunted.

and that’s not even roughing you being an unfit mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m beginning to think Mr. Maloney enjoys seeing his daughters nipples and ass. I mean…. If he didn’t like it would he be going out in public with her like this? Allowing Tracy to walk around in HIS HOME in her underwear?! C’mon. Where’s the lie?! He’s a pervert.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Look at how disgusting she let Skylar’s ADULT TEETH get. So beyond yellow and stained to the heavens. Not to mention the gross silver caps she has all over her mouth just like her big sis Maloney. My parents were less well off than hers and even they opted for tooth colored caps on the *two* cavities I have. This poor girl has so many and her teeth are rotting! Why couldn’t Mr. Clean pay the up charge for them on her state insurance my tax dollars pay??? His precious mini Trashbag. As a parent, I look at kids dental hygiene to tell me how well their parents are taking care of them and this is a clear example of neglect. Everyone, including Tata and Corey and big nose Schroeder are responsible for this!!!!!
This conversation has happened somewhere on these threads before, the consensus was that many dentists won’t put tooth colored caps on children, only adult teeth.
---
Is this a new “best friend”?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
This conversation has happened somewhere on these threads before, the consensus was that many dentists won’t put tooth colored caps on children, only adult teeth.
---
Is this a new “best friend”?
Who’s she kidding…no one’s coming to her low income home to drink out of some tacky ass wine glasses lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.