Tracy Dimarco #113 Wooly Mammoth and Her Cankles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can see it. It’s in her reels
I will never understand why she took a slim 4-6" tattoo and turned it into that monstrosity of an arrow. An arrow, I might add, that didn't/doesn't match any of her other tattoos in aesthetic. She looks like a nascar car with all these random logos and stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I wonder how Tracy feels about @giannaboss being the "leader" of the friends group and not Skylar.
Clearly Skylar and Jayden are fascinated by the other little girl and that's fine but Tracy must be jealous!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
So I’m sitting at work bored as hell and decided to look at her stories. In 22 hours she has posted 44 memes. 44. I’m embarrassed I took the time to count them, imagine posting them. Busy single mom, huh??
Not only search and repost, she comments on celebs posts all damn day too. Sis is really on the gram 24/7.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I listened tried to listen. How can Tracy still be able to be a podcaster?!?! She is rude, loud, misinformed, and just downright selfish. That episode was supposed to be serious and give information. They literally talked over that poor girl every chance they got. Asked stupid questions. And then when the call was done, started talking about what they would do, while laughing! Honestly, I'm shocked it was released 😞😧
This one of my biggest fears (DV) and I’m lucky enough not to have gone through it but there are SO many women and men who are subjected to this. How those two idiotic women could laugh and interrupt is beyond me. I can’t listen but I will write a review. They’re an embarrassment to women everywhere. Especially Tracy.
---
I will never understand why she took a slim 4-6" tattoo and turned it into that monstrosity of an arrow. An arrow, I might add, that didn't/doesn't match any of her other tattoos in aesthetic. She looks like a nascar car with all these random logos and stuff.
Because she def got it for free or “free” (😏) and probably did whatever echo thought was best. His style seems to be more on the big monster chunky side so makes sense. But looks terrible.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I listened tried to listen. How can Tracy still be able to be a podcaster?!?! She is rude, loud, misinformed, and just downright selfish. That episode was supposed to be serious and give information. They literally talked over that poor girl every chance they got. Asked stupid questions. And then when the call was done, started talking about what they would do, while laughing! Honestly, I'm shocked it was released 😞😧

You should post this review.
---
Is this podcast someone's vanity project?
Because it makes no sense any other way.

The only thing this podcast has been successful in broadcasting is that these idiots get off to the sound of their own 2 brain cell voices.

I've heard more thought provoking convos take place in the ladies room on a sloppy hen night.

It literally offers nothing.
Unless you have an ASMR fetish for hyena sounds.

The newest episode sure shows that tracy & Jessica are indeed BAD examples... of hosts, mothers and women.
I would have dropped my mic & walked the duck out if I was that guest.

You should post your review. Word for word. Copy + paste.
---
“VERY VERY OLD DRESS” buttttttttt…… she’s gonna find it and add it to Princess Amour!!!!!!! Hurray!!! She’s gonna track down the manufacturer of this 12 year old dress, get them to produce or source the same fabric and make the dress again and ship it to her so she can sell it on princess amour! Make sense. Totally believable. I don’t have time to find it on Shein but we know it’s there.

I can’t believe what an idiot she is.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
You should post this review.
---

You should post your review. Word for word. Copy + paste.
---
“VERY VERY OLD DRESS” buttttttttt…… she’s gonna find it and add it to Princess Amour!!!!!!! Hurray!!! She’s gonna track down the manufacturer of this 12 year old dress, get them to produce or source the same fabric and make the dress again and ship it to her so she can sell it on princess amour! Make sense. Totally believable. I don’t have time to find it on Shein but we know it’s there.

I can’t believe what an idiot she is.
I can’t believe how much of a liar she is, actually I can 🤣. A quick google lens search determined that was a lie trashy! You know if you linked your outfits to an Amazon store front you would get commission but you’re a brainless iNfLuEnCeR 🥴
IMG_6519.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Eh I didn’t really see her start drinking so excessively until the issues started with Corey, his issues could have been caused by anything or nothing.
Lesley, just because you didn't see her drinking during pregnancy doesn't make the alleged accusation false.

Reactions: 8
Who’s gonna tell her she is always gonna “be in it” as long as Corey is the kids father? (Which is forever) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can’t believe how much of a liar she is, actually I can 🤣. A quick google lens search determined that was a lie trashy! You know if you linked your outfits to an Amazon store front you would get commission but you’re a brainless iNfLuEnCeR 🥴
View attachment 2093006
🤣🤣🤣 someone please respond to the girl, with the link and that it can be found on AliExpress

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wonder how Tracy feels about @giannaboss being the "leader" of the friends group and not Skylar.
Clearly Skylar and Jayden are fascinated by the other little girl and that's fine but Tracy must be jealous!
She is EvErYtHiNg she wants skylar to be.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
She slimmed her arm here. I think her arm slimming is her absolute worst photoshopping fail of them all. Who can forget that newspaper dress whereby she made her arms into spaghetti noodles? Wild. Oofa. Naa. And all the other bullshit she spews to sound cool.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lesley, just because you didn't see her drinking during pregnancy doesn't make the alleged accusation false.
It also doesn’t make the allegation true, as crappy as Tracy is it’s really low to speculate “the reason” he has medical and developmental issues is because he’s a FAS baby.

Reactions: 2
It also doesn’t make the allegation true, as crappy as Tracy is it’s really low to speculate “the reason” he has medical and developmental issues is because he’s a FAS baby.
We don't do that tit here. None of us know why Julian has a disability and we sure as duck will not diagnose him on this form. Take that Tracy behavior elsewhere.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.