Tracy Dimarco #113 Wooly Mammoth and Her Cankles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That ugly ass tattoo is so masculine 🤢…For someone who got divorced 2 years ago, she sure is still is stuck looking backwards instead of forward.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Cringe 🫣
What grown woman would even think that posting this is ok? It's ridiculous. I can tell you all with 100% certainty that my high schoolers wouldn't post this crap. I get more and more embarrassed for her as the days go by.

Reactions: 26
So I’m sitting at work bored as hell and decided to look at her stories. In 22 hours she has posted 44 memes. 44. I’m embarrassed I took the time to count them, imagine posting them. Busy single mom, huh??
& it’s ALL recycled - this twit has not even got the 🧠 to do her own - always someone else’s- so not only 44 memes it’s 44 she is searching for

Reactions: 18
I am not convinced her and little Joey are done. She still follows him...if he scorned her so badly she wouldn't follow him from her own page she'd make gigi do it. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I am not convinced her and little Joey are done. She still follows him...if he scorned her so badly she wouldn't follow him from her own page she'd make gigi do it. Lol
Ohhh so then she just big mad he put her on the shelf for now. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
For once, the topic covered in the podcast is interesting. I hope Tracy will act properly with the guests.

Reactions: 8
She drank while pregnant …. People called her out on it and she told them the doc said one drink here and there was ok. People were in an uproar about it back then and if you said anything about it she blocked you
Whoa whoa whoa... did she really drink when she was pregnant and post about how it was okay??? Damn with everything we know now a days about the detrimental effects of alcohol on developing fetuses, even a little, not to mention the effects on the mothers body 😕 😞 not worth the potential risks I don't care what your Dr told you .. make a decision based on your values as a mother not blame the Dr for your alcoholism

Reactions: 19
Thank you, we really needed all those posts of you drinking and driving for example
Im curious who the "one person" is that thanks her for posting photos of her bathing suit up her ass, drunk as a skunk, dirty house, neglectful mother and so on. Please Tracy - show us that one person you are striving to post for?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I feel like Tracy will talk over the guest and play her woe is me act. This podcast isn't mature enough to have these serious ass topics

Reactions: 24
Look at how disgusting she let Skylar’s ADULT TEETH get. So beyond yellow and stained to the heavens. Not to mention the gross silver caps she has all over her mouth just like her big sis Maloney. My parents were less well off than hers and even they opted for tooth colored caps on the *two* cavities I have. This poor girl has so many and her teeth are rotting! Why couldn’t Mr. Clean pay the up charge for them on her state insurance my tax dollars pay??? His precious mini Trashbag. As a parent, I look at kids dental hygiene to tell me how well their parents are taking care of them and this is a clear example of neglect. Everyone, including Tata and Corey and big nose Schroeder are responsible for this!!!!!
My son has one silver cap. I was sooooo upset about it. But I’ve also learned that bad teeth are very much genetic. You could have the absolute BEST dental hygiene and still have cavities. Also, when my son got the silver cap I wanted him to get a white cap and his dentist said I could certainly hold off and call around to find a place that will do white one children’s teeth but it’s very few and far between to find someone who will. She said because they’re more expensive and insurances usually won’t cover it for baby teeth that will only fall out. But some places will do it and you pay out of pocket for it. But I’ve always been very good about my kids teeth. Even as babies I was whipping their gums daily (a lot of people don’t know to do that). I’ve also learned that if you kiss someone who has cavities (bad bacteria) in their mouth, that bad bacteria can transfer and cause cavities. And we all know what Tracy’s mouth looks like and we all know the weird ass provocative kisses she likes to force on her kids.

idk what’s going on with Skylers front teeth but those bottom teeth look like bottle rot.

Reactions: 13
Posting these stupid memes and thanking friends with her vague scenarios is the ultimate immaturity of social media… I cannot get over the fact that she is 35…

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Ohhh so then she just big mad he put her on the shelf for now. 🤣
I love when this asshole swears up and down that we only know stuff because it is what she wants us to see. We'll, Maloney you are wrong again and when you act like this and post non bleeping stop like a middle schooler we all know what you are talking about. What grown ass adults do this?? It's sickening and shows your desperation. This is one of the reasons why you can't have a healthy relationship. GROW THE duck UP AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR KIDS!!!!! You once again putting dick ahead of your children 👏🤬👏🤬 oh and please stop posing with your middle finger up you look absolutely stupid. #PURETRASH🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I feel like Tracy will talk over the guest and play her woe is me act. This podcast isn't mature enough to have these serious ass topics
I listened tried to listen. How can Tracy still be able to be a podcaster?!?! She is rude, loud, misinformed, and just downright selfish. That episode was supposed to be serious and give information. They literally talked over that poor girl every chance they got. Asked stupid questions. And then when the call was done, started talking about what they would do, while laughing! Honestly, I'm shocked it was released 😞😧

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Is this podcast someone's vanity project?
Because it makes no sense any other way.

The only thing this podcast has been successful in broadcasting is that these idiots get off to the sound of their own 2 brain cell voices.

I've heard more thought provoking convos take place in the ladies room on a sloppy hen night.

It literally offers nothing.
Unless you have an ASMR fetish for hyena sounds.

The newest episode sure shows that tracy & Jessica are indeed BAD examples... of hosts, mothers and women.
I would have dropped my mic & walked the duck out if I was that guest.

• Haha
I listened tried to listen. How can Tracy still be able to be a podcaster?!?! She is rude, loud, misinformed, and just downright selfish. That episode was supposed to be serious and give information. They literally talked over that poor girl every chance they got. Asked stupid questions. And then when the call was done, started talking about what they would do, while laughing! Honestly, I'm shocked it was released 😞😧
I couldn't listen very long because Brittany's testimony brought back bad memories but indeed Tracy and Jessica could have not interrupted the story with their useless comments! 😤😡

Anyways.....ladies.....i really, really hope each of you is in safe place and situation 🥺

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.