Tracy Dimarco #113 Wooly Mammoth and Her Cankles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣🤣🤣 someone please respond to the girl, with the link and that it can be found on AliExpress
I responded to her 🤣🤣 I'm so over Tracy's lies and gatekeeping. "Oh I found it in some boutique in NYC back when I was 5 years old. But I'll see if my cheap site can sell it for $100"

• Haha
Reactions: 24
IMG_1960.jpeg
Because REAL people need to post pictures of themselves with songs about how real they are 😂😂
---
IMG_1960.jpeg
Because REAL people need to post pictures of themselves with songs about how real they are 😂😂
Her mentality is stuck in her early twenties with all these immature ass posts

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
she desperately desperate to go viral huh. I wonder who hurt her feelings at the Easter Dinner table by spitting straight facts.
So desperate shes making videos of when Julian had his ears turned on. And she's like, when he heard my voice. No witch, he heard you multiple times and didn't turn around until he heard Poppy. Then he turned. Kid wasn't a year old and he already knew she's scum

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She is so trying to go viral at the expense of her neglected children.
Too bad we have multiple videos showing Julian struggling and I'm NOT shitting on a little kid...I'm going after the POS adults in his life that allow tracy to abuse, neglect & exploit her kids instead of putting their foot down to her because it is easier for them.

Show us conversing in ASL you absolutely deranged mommie dearest!

• Angry
Reactions: 26
She is so trying to go viral at the expense of her neglected children.
Too bad we have multiple videos showing Julian struggling and I'm NOT shitting on a little kid...I'm going after the POS adults in his life that allow tracy to abuse, neglect & exploit her kids instead of putting their foot down to her because it is easier for them.

Show us conversing in ASL you absolutely deranged mommie dearest!
RIGHT! Just signing “I love you” doesn’t mean you know sign language Maloney

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I will never understand why she took a slim 4-6" tattoo and turned it into that monstrosity of an arrow. An arrow, I might add, that didn't/doesn't match any of her other tattoos in aesthetic. She looks like a nascar car with all these random logos and stuff.
Nascar cars are expensive… she’s a 1990 Carolla with busted parts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Whoa whoa whoa... did she really drink when she was pregnant and post about how it was okay??? Damn with everything we know now a days about the detrimental effects of alcohol on developing fetuses, even a little, not to mention the effects on the mothers body 😕 😞 not worth the potential risks I don't care what your Dr told you .. make a decision based on your values as a mother not blame the Dr for your alcoholism
She did. She use to post herself drinking wine while pregnant with him and when people would go off on her she would say her doc said it was ok and then block them. I know I’m not the only one who remembers this. It use to make me so mad , and I don’t believe her doc told her it was ok .

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I too call bullshit. I bet the only things she knows are “I love you” and of course, the middle finger
Sorry but you hear her mom in the background so tell me again how YOU taught them. When Julian had his ears turned on he looked past her when he heard voices. Didn't even acknowledge her.

Listen to the podcast and I was embarrassed for them. The fake tears and suffering they were portraying. And of course Trashbag had to make it about her, well I have this and taught my kids this. Why does she always turn it on herself.

Reactions: 16
So desperate shes making videos of when Julian had his ears turned on. And she's like, when he heard my voice. No witch, he heard you multiple times and didn't turn around until he heard Poppy. Then he turned. Kid wasn't a year old and he already knew she's scum
Also, she says her and her parents… uh when’s the last time Desperado Barbie actually showed up at his school for anything? It’s usually her parents who go and not in the sense of 3 kids 3 activities same Time different place situation go.

I honestly think Julian’s deafness and Tracy’s need to have the cochlear implants put into both “normalize” him and so he can hear her played a major role in the demise of that marriage more than Corey cheating. It seems like they never agreed on Tracy’s decision.

I watched the video again through the NY Presbyterian website, and even just the way her dad is holding on to her brother and crying is weird and over dramatic. It all feels so put on and weird.

Sorry but you hear her mom in the background so tell me again how YOU taught them. When Julian had his ears turned on he looked past her when he heard voices. Didn't even acknowledge her.

Listen to the podcast and I was embarrassed for them. The fake tears and suffering they were portraying. And of course Trashbag had to make it about her, well I have this and taught my kids this. Why does she always turn it on herself.
To this day he looks past her when he’s dealing with her. He disassociates from her when she’s around.
She did. She use to post herself drinking wine while pregnant with him and when people would go off on her she would say her doc said it was ok and then block them. I know I’m not the only one who remembers this. It use to make me so mad , and I don’t believe her doc told her it was ok .
She’d also say she was drinking sparkling cider.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
We don't do that tit here. None of us know why Julian has a disability and we sure as duck will not diagnose him on this form. Take that Tracy behavior elsewhere.
My intitial comment was responding to a comment that said the reason he is autistic and deaf is because she drank while pregnant. I’m with you on this one.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.