Tracy Dimarco #113 Wooly Mammoth and Her Cankles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she post and delete the video of the “show the tattoo you got after crying like this”? And it was the horrible wedding date cover up?

Did Blowfish really put this girl in her attention seeking feels?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So I’m sitting at work bored as hell and decided to look at her stories. In 22 hours she has posted 44 memes. 44. I’m embarrassed I took the time to count them, imagine posting them. Busy single mom, huh??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I can see it. It’s in her reels
A wedding date? Really?

I screamed bloody murder when they pulled the plug on my grandfather. You know what I didn't do, run to social media and make a cringe ass tiktok.
Oh boohoo, Tracy got cheated on. So sad. 😅

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Did she post and delete the video of the “show the tattoo you got after crying like this”? And it was the horrible wedding date cover up?

Did Blowfish really put this girl in her attention seeking feels?
it’s still there… now she’s acting like she was sobbing over the whole thing instead of kicking Corey when he was down

Reactions: 17
Where’s the audio of her mocking her husband in his time of need?

She’s gross. She can’t handle reality.

Reactions: 19
every time I think big T can’t sink any lower, she proves me wrong. I’ve been on tattle for like three years and it just keeps getting lower and lower.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.