Tracy Dimarco #113 Wooly Mammoth and Her Cankles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only a few people around me have an Instagram account and hardly post anything (even teenagers)

Most people can't stand those who spend their time pulling out their smartphone to take photos and videos, especially if they are shared on social medias.
Let's not even talk about the adults who are active on TikTok....sorry but they are laughed at. 🤭

I know just what you mean.....my SIL does that AAALLL THE TIME. Everything we do she has her phone out in people's faces recording EVERYTHING we do. It gets old quickly. And my SIL is 33 she also THINKS she's some sort of influencer.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I listened tried to listen. How can Tracy still be able to be a podcaster?!?! She is rude, loud, misinformed, and just downright selfish. That episode was supposed to be serious and give information. They literally talked over that poor girl every chance they got. Asked stupid questions. And then when the call was done, started talking about what they would do, while laughing! Honestly, I'm shocked it was released 😞😧
What was the serious topic on?

Reactions: 6
Trev is working overtime wtf has her knickers in a knot 🪢 wow! She is nuts needs a lot of therapy.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What was the serious topic on?
I tried to listen and turned it off 10 minutes in. The topic was about a young lady whose mom and sister were murdered by the sister’s boyfriend. It’s a very sad topic and Tracy & Jessica kept cutting her off with their immature comments. They weren’t taking it seriously at all.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Also Tracy, let me remind you how you always claim you don’t really sign with him and you all stopped learning because the school said it wouldn’t be good while you’re trying to get him to speak/hear/listen/whatever 🙄

Reactions: 24
or she just needs attention and validation from strangers on the internet
I’m convinced it’s this one. Next will be some random live where she’s off the rails about something.

honestly, I miss her lives from her and Corey in AC and she’d be listening in on the drama.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s saying she’s so proud of herself for teaching them….. this narcissistic witch should have just posted a pic of herself instead of Skylar. She’s proud of herself. Post another selfie. duck your kids.

Tracy seriously has problems. There’s so many things she could have said (lied about) the kids learning ASL, like how fast they learned, how much they learned, how they always asked to learn more, etc but NOOOOO bleeping way. Absolutely NOT. It always has to be about her. She’s so twisted that she thinks she’s actually making it look like she’s talking about her kids accomplishments and subtly taking credit for it and yet all anyone hears is ME ME ME!!!!!!

None of these kids know a lick of ASL. I would bet money Skylar hasn’t signed “my name is….” Since this video and already doesn’t remember it.

Also we’ve seen plenty of videos of Tracy and her parents yelling at Julian with no ears on. Why aren’t they signing to him when he has no ears on????? Since everyone is fluent.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She’s saying she’s so proud of herself for teaching them….. this narcissistic witch should have just posted a pic of herself instead of Skylar. She’s proud of herself. Post another selfie. duck your kids.

Tracy seriously has problems. There’s so many things she could have said (lied about) the kids learning ASL, like how fast they learned, how much they learned, how they always asked to learn more, etc but NOOOOO bleeping way. Absolutely NOT. It always has to be about her. She’s so twisted that she thinks she’s actually making it look like she’s talking about her kids accomplishments and subtly taking credit for it and yet all anyone hears is ME ME ME!!!!!!

None of these kids know a lick of ASL. I would bet money Skylar hasn’t signed “my name is….” Since this video and already doesn’t remember it.

Also we’ve seen plenty of videos of Tracy and her parents yelling at Julian with no ears on. Why aren’t they signing to him when he has no ears on????? Since everyone is fluent.
I’m wondering if something happened where she was called out by school, or court or DCF or something because she is going hard making sure every post says sign language. Like she wants someone to see she is being a mother because her Instagram post says so.

God - I truly hope her world is crumbling. She deserves a good rock bottom smack

Reactions: 29
Nobody who is truly happy makes a whole ass reel about how happy they are. Girl bye. Keep delivering the cringeworthy content, Tracy! We’re loving it over here! I suggest making a reel about your undiagnosed borderline personality disorder.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It was 4 adults to 3 children, who aren’t babies so pretty easy to take care of. This loser gets more time to herself than people without kids, especially since she has no job.
I am a 36 year old female with 0 children with a full time demanding career, a bf and animals. This witch has all the time in the bleeping world when I’m constantly playing catch up. I don’t get it.
---
Lolllllll. Sure Maloney!!!! 🤣🤣🤣
Sure Jan 👍🏼

Reactions: 17
I’m convinced someone close to her made a comment with a lot of truth that has completely sent this girl spiraling and in typical Tracy fashion, she’s looking to the internet for praise and acknowledgment. She posted multiple videos about herself and how happy she is with herself before going on to use Julian for clout.

Reactions: 35
We don't do that tit here. None of us know why Julian has a disability and we sure as duck will not diagnose him on this form. Take that Tracy behavior elsewhere.
We won't and we sure as hell won't turn on each other by being rude to ourselves.
---
I guess she already forgot she was alone in Mexico 2 weeks before that
On her much deserve break (that she thinks she needs) from being overworked as a single parent with the kids alone 24/7/365. Delusional she definitely is.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.