Tracy Dimarco #113 Wooly Mammoth and Her Cankles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many times are we gonna post the photoshopped pics where Gigi looks like she is 40. Seriously Tracy has nothing else going on with her life.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I really love how she’s so delusional that she thinks she is some prize to be had. Honey, you are nothing but a catfish, washed up reality personality, who peak in High School and is severely emotionally stunted.

and that’s not even roughing you being an unfit mother.
She’s highly insecure. She's trying to convince her followers that she looks like the type of IG thot/hooker Corey cheated with, which is insane. Corey will fOuRevEr live rent-free in her head.
---
I’m beginning to think Mr. Maloney enjoys seeing his daughters nipples and ass. I mean…. If he didn’t like it would he be going out in public with her like this? Allowing Tracy to walk around in HIS HOME in her underwear?! C’mon. Where’s the lie?! He’s a pervert.
Mr. Maloney is giving molester vibes. I said what I said.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Well her and her new bff Tina are sitting drinking wine together on a Sunday night. Are the kids back at school tomorrow?

Reactions: 13
Well her and her new bff Tina are sitting drinking wine together on a Sunday night. Are the kids back at school tomorrow?
in the affordable apartment…. but she says she’s has full custody. ma’am your actions NEVER match your words.

I bet this broad can’t even go one full day without some type of alcoholic beverage.

Reactions: 23
I was away most of the weekend spending time with my family, laughing, watching the kids. Barely took 2 pictures. We live in the moment for our own memories - not for glorification or acceptance from internet strangers.

She really is deep down insecure, depressed and hollow. She has no real identity and the one she should identify with - mother - is too much for her to handle.

She has been trying to be an influencer now for what 4 years and still can’t get anywhere ? You suck at it Maloney. When people show you that you are dead - time to lay down. The people don’t want you. You have failed - as with everything else in your life.

Can anyone actually think of one thing she has done correctly or successfully?

Reactions: 18
It's amazing how she just got back from another vacation and she has yet to have the kids all by herself. Her parents had the kids on vacation Tracy was only around for her so called candid pictures she forces everyone to do so it looks like she actually parents and is happy. We all know she's a fraud on all levels and just got dumped again. Tracy, you suck and apparently not very good at it like you claim 🤣🤣🤣🤣 maybe freshen up on A1 skills maybe a guy will stick around 👏👏👏👏👏

Reactions: 15
I was away most of the weekend spending time with my family, laughing, watching the kids. Barely took 2 pictures. We live in the moment for our own memories - not for glorification or acceptance from internet strangers.

She really is deep down insecure, depressed and hollow. She has no real identity and the one she should identify with - mother - is too much for her to handle.

She has been trying to be an influencer now for what 4 years and still can’t get anywhere ? You suck at it Maloney. When people show you that you are dead - time to lay down. The people don’t want you. You have failed - as with everything else in your life.

Can anyone actually think of one thing she has done correctly or successfully?
Only a few people around me have an Instagram account and hardly post anything (even teenagers)

Most people can't stand those who spend their time pulling out their smartphone to take photos and videos, especially if they are shared on social medias.
Let's not even talk about the adults who are active on TikTok....sorry but they are laughed at. 🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Don’t know if already been posted but ……… when you forget to photoshop your reflection 😂😂😂
BE7A77CB-1704-413E-811D-30D5908E52B2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Look at how disgusting she let Skylar’s ADULT TEETH get. So beyond yellow and stained to the heavens. Not to mention the gross silver caps she has all over her mouth just like her big sis Maloney. My parents were less well off than hers and even they opted for tooth colored caps on the *two* cavities I have. This poor girl has so many and her teeth are rotting! Why couldn’t Mr. Clean pay the up charge for them on her state insurance my tax dollars pay??? His precious mini Trashbag. As a parent, I look at kids dental hygiene to tell me how well their parents are taking care of them and this is a clear example of neglect. Everyone, including Tata and Corey and big nose Schroeder are responsible for this!!!!!
Not that I want to defend her particularly but that’s not always the case. My daughter has yellow markings on her adult teeth they are due to her being on antibiotics for reoccurring ear infections when she was a baby. The dentist can’t cap them until she’s an adult, so through not fault of her own people assume she doesn’t brush her teeth properly which really upsets her and is not the case at all. Might be neglect in skylars case or due to treatments in her infancy.

Reactions: 9
Haaa and notice she tagged a place in jersey city and she’s clearly In Her affordable housing with the tacky “decorations”
little joey lives in jersey city, she probably thinks little joey will see her picture pop up since she tagged a local coffee shop to him..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.