Tracy Dimarco #108 Nose jobs and NO job Maloney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I ran here to say the same. What in the actual duck. 😳 in front of your family. They are completely see-through.
I think she wore that thing last year to Julie’s SB party..it was just as bad then lol

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I ran here to say the same. What in the actual duck. 😳 in front of your family. They are completely see-through.
She has spanx on, you can see at her thunder thighs. But cringe, still very much cringe.

And the hands with Skylar look weird too.

Reactions: 18
Her outfit is cringe. Girls dresses are tacky. And Julian is still subjected to wearing his sisters leggings. Get him his own pants wtf

Reactions: 26
Call me old-fashioned but I can never get on board with wearing see-through, tight-fitting, sexy-type clothing at family functions. The disrespect is real. Would it kill her to throw on sweatpants and a hoodie? Maybe put her kids in comfy play clothes, not cheap polyester themed outfits?

Reactions: 35
How the flying duck does anyone in this kids life think this is ok!?

These kids can't even have new and proper fitting shoes and clothes but this bleep is at the spa EVERY week.

The complete enabling of this degenerate bleep at the expense of 3 children (and one with special needs clearly NOT having his needs met) for all the world to see just blows my mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I guess by “sick kicks” she means sick knockoff Walmart brands. Because that poor kids never worn a sick pair of kicks in his childhood. And def not a pair of timbs 😅😅😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.