Tracy Dimarco #108 Nose jobs and NO job Maloney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her latest vibrator video she’s playing the music in the room rather than laying audio tracks over the video, and you can hear her opening and closing her mouth. Smack smack smack with those fake lips. It’s totally disturbing. 🤢 An “influencer” would never.

She also finds herself super funny. The premise isn’t cute or creative, so idk what she’s laughing at.
CRIIIIINNNGGGGEEEEEEEEE
---

Christ…more walking videos wtf?!! Clearly Jayden is filming. Is this her version of mother/daughter quality time? I can’t with this broad.

View attachment 1953583
Lol it’s the pretending at 35 for me. I said what I said.
---

At the end of her cringe walking video, you can hear her say “would you stop?” Like sis we know that’s Jayden or skylar recording you 🤪

View attachment 1953625
Imagine being this self absorbed….

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Body positively! You know.... plastic surgery, fillers and filters. Let's take a 6 year old to get more tit shot in the face to show her that natural beauty does not exist. Let's make the same daughter take an absolute ridiculous video of me walking down some steps like some kind of celebrity.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
That outfit and that pathetic video are beyond CRINGE!
The fake af laugh after she says “would you stop” like she didn’t tell her exactly what to do — or to not say anything after she says that like “but auntie Tracy you told me to record you”. Poor Jayden gets this fake love from her. It’s so sad.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
The fake af laugh after she says “would you stop” like she didn’t tell her exactly what to do — or to not say anything after she says that like “but auntie Tracy you told me to record you”. Poor Jayden gets this fake love from her. It’s so sad.
Not Auntie Tracy ☠☠☠

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And then be so annoyed that she was being recorded she had to post it for all to see ! Yes that makes 1000000% sense. It’s like those people he are so desperate they post pictures and say oops didn’t mean to post this !

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And then be so annoyed that she was being recorded she had to post it for all to see ! Yes that makes 1000000% sense. It’s like those people he are so desperate they post pictures and say oops didn’t mean to post this !
She’s the type to record herself crying.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I saw the superbowl outfit and raced here for the comments
---

Didn’t take long to make sure we all knew he wasn’t her man

5C35B0D3-0BC5-4697-BB39-E920DC1916E0.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Screenshot_20230213_055355_Instagram.jpg
pretty sure she's already introduced the math tutor to her family. Looks like he's sitting right in front of her.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Christ…more walking videos wtf?!! Clearly Jayden is filming. Is this her version of mother/daughter quality time? I can’t with this broad.

View attachment 1953583
What. The. duck. Is this outfit?!? A lace
Crop top on top of another pink crop top paired
With side panel lace tracksuit pants and loafer slippers? She looks like Grandma Yetta.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Omg! You're right. Wow! I wonder how that went with Mr. Clean?
I think they have already met him a few times. Once being at the Christmas tree farm and I also think he went out to dinner with her and her parents for her birthday

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.