Tracy Dimarco #108 Nose jobs and NO job Maloney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On her way to bingo and tj maxx
---

Thatā€™s definitely gotta be her new name or at the very least next thread lmao
---

I think thatā€™s her brother
---

Payless shoe sale from 2006 she bleaches them weekly but not her kids shoes those stay ratty
---

It was prob for like a day or week tops
---

Was it from Rach? Lmao
Her brothers were in jerseys. The guy in front of her turns his face quickly and it definitely looks like little Joey because of the facial hair and tiny woman hands.
8746D9DE-8F2B-4011-8CBE-71B5665FC982.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Iā€™m disgusted the Maloneys were wearing eagles gear. Whole familyā€™s a bunch of phoneys. The phoney Maloneys. They need that on a lawn sign.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
76CF8E3D-9BCF-40F0-B192-EEF9F2E6E552.jpeg

Another quality man in her DMs.
not even gonna hide his name.
went to see his story and reported every sing one.
bleeping disgusting loser jacking off for everyone to see.
Yeahhhh Tracy. Telll is again how many men want you.
we see whoā€™s replying to you.
low rent assholes.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I would be disgusted and grossed out if someone posted art of me like that. This broad reposts it. Itā€™s been said plentyā€¦ZERO class.

Reactions: 24
Rach asked trashy if her brothers are single and she replied. I know some of us on here were wondering. Good looking out rach! šŸ˜‚ someone else asked about little Joey. I love their comments!

Reactions: 9
Her brothers were in jerseys. The guy in front of her turns his face quickly and it definitely looks like little Joey because of the facial hair and tiny woman hands.
View attachment 1958018
Girl, the duck you were not. You were rooting for the Eagles just like the rest of your family, baybeeeeeā€¦.. you were feeennnniiiinnnngggggg over Jalen Hurts two posts priorā€¦... just stop.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 1958056
Another quality man in her DMs.
not even gonna hide his name.
went to see his story and reported every sing one.
bleeping disgusting loser jacking off for everyone to see.
Yeahhhh Tracy. Telll is again how many men want you.
we see whoā€™s replying to you.
low rent assholes.
Holy tit! How have those stories not been taken down yet?! I need mind bleach lol šŸ¤Æ

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
The hips are so blatantly altered with photoshop. Someone get her phone and delete her FaceTune.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
On her way to bingo and tj maxx
---

Thatā€™s definitely gotta be her new name or at the very least next thread lmao
---

I think thatā€™s her brother
---

Payless shoe sale from 2006 she bleaches them weekly but not her kids shoes those stay ratty
---

It was prob for like a day or week tops
---

Was it from Rach? Lmao
i feel honoured šŸ¤£

Smells like Fetta, posture and dress sense of Grandma Yetta ā€¦.someone better than me with words work that into a thread name lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We always knew she attracts pedos and deviants. She shouldnā€™t brag about itā€¦so sad.

• Angry
How long before this is her profile pic šŸ¤®
Trashy can only wish she resent this cartoon character even if filtered
---

Welll ummmmmm
She looooovvvvvveeeesssss portraying herself as a cheap & tacky backstreet hoe - and she thinks this is a flex as a single mom of three - WILD
---

1) she is so vile and disgusting all of the time
2) literally none of this applies to you
This is her daily manifestation she puts out to the universe what she want to receive all about a MAN sex & drinking - how about manifesting being a better mom & wardrobe šŸ‘ šŸ‘ šŸ‘

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.