Tracy Dimarco #108 Nose jobs and NO job Maloney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SIR!
we know she LOOKS 50+ but you’re way too old for her

again, the quality of the men she has in her DMs
EA981056-0702-49D3-A30A-518D7AD77F4F.jpeg

CC30AADB-638F-4D83-B7A3-BDF5BD4950AF.jpeg

---

Went looking for this post and now I’m officially DEAD. Rach I love you girl 😂😂😂

View attachment 1955900
Ohmygawd!
I blocked him because he’s so smarmy
I would have missed this gem. Thank you!!!!!
---

Went looking for this post and now I’m officially DEAD. Rach I love you girl 😂😂😂

View attachment 1955900
Ohmygawd!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Her latest post has some very interesting
SIR!
we know she LOOKS 50+ but you’re way too old for her

again, the quality of the men she has in her DMs View attachment 1956881
View attachment 1956882
---

Ohmygawd!
---

Ohmygawd!
Wow! Look at the men she can pull😆😆😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Those shoes are definitely not Nike 😂😂
Probably fake Nikes 😂 🫤
Which is ridiculous because they’re not that expensive I have two boys I always buy them adidas Nike or Jordan’s and my 5 year old his Nike kicks I just got him cost me about $60 she can deff afford him some new brand name kicks if she’s all about brands and tit but seriously if she’s gonna buy fake Nikes she might as well just buy him new balance or sketchers or Walmart brand like she looks ridiculous and fkn girls leggings on her son? Is she good??!!!! What kind of “boy mom” is she?! She’s fkn embarassing

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ooo what happened?!
According to Tracy. Jayden was bullying someone on the bus after 3 strikes Jayden was kicked off the bus and for the rest of the year mother of the year needed to drive Jayden to and from school… it feels kind of made up because I don’t see Tracy holding out until the podcast to witch about such an event happening.

Reactions: 16
Y’all that’s straight crazy this mans drawing images like this and she’s ok with it 😂😂😂
Right? She reposted on her story and cropped it. Kinda shocked by it since she’s such an overly sexual Scorpio 🙄. The guy who drew it is probably one of the old creeps in her comments lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Right? She reposted on her story and cropped it. Kinda shocked by it since she’s such an overly sexual Scorpio 🙄. The guy who drew it is probably one of the old creeps in her comments lol
I’m not surprised she reposted it. She loves any attention she can get. I guess little Joey isn’t satisfying her 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There was a comment left on the denim disaster post asking if that was the hall in the princess armor studio cuz she’s always taking pics there. She removed the comment 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
What. The. duck. Is this outfit?!? A lace
Crop top on top of another pink crop top paired
With side panel lace tracksuit pants and loafer slippers? She looks like Grandma Yetta.
On her way to bingo and tj maxx
---

Not grandma yetta!! 😂😂😂
That’s definitely gotta be her new name or at the very least next thread lmao
---

View attachment 1956428pretty sure she's already introduced the math tutor to her family. Looks like he's sitting right in front of her.
I think that’s her brother
---

But guys I genuinely need to know what those are 😂😂
Payless shoe sale from 2006 she bleaches them weekly but not her kids shoes those stay ratty
---

According to Tracy. Jayden was bullying someone on the bus after 3 strikes Jayden was kicked off the bus and for the rest of the year mother of the year needed to drive Jayden to and from school… it feels kind of made up because I don’t see Tracy holding out until the podcast to witch about such an event happening.
It was prob for like a day or week tops
---

There was a comment left on the denim disaster post asking if that was the hall in the princess armor studio cuz she’s always taking pics there. She removed the comment 😂😂😂
Was it from Rach? Lmao

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.