Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maskas64

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20230206_125253_Instagram.jpg
I am officially deceased. Who is this. They need formal congratulations hahahahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

penne4yourthoughts

I just wanna know the mindset of a person who gets invited to a wedding, opens their closet, and says “Hmm, where’s my thigh chain?”

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
Is she fuckin serious??
Balls…. Ballsy as fuck.
I know little miss
Tittys done
Tummy tuck
6 day birthday bender
Clubbing 2-4 times a week
Bottle Rat
925$ liquid nose job
Hair Extensions getting like clock work
Nails done getting like clock work
Massage weekly getting
650$ Lip Injection getting
Just spent 600$ plus dollars on Bikinis for Mexico wearing
Shein and Amazon ordering

BARE MINIMUM BUM ASS SCRUB OF A BABY MAMA
Is not crying on Tik Tok for money….

BUM ASSS BITCH BEHAVIOR

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 52

LadyCopper

Chatty Member
So, I decided to search again for the child support judgment that some other tattlers once found (it was dated 11/2020 and was for about $15k, which Corey owed/owes her, def not the amount she's claiming he owes her).

Anyway, since she's always so responsible, found this from January 2, 2023. Seems that she was driving an unregistered vehicle and failed to pay / appear for the fine.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

NoseyRosie2000

Chatty Member
Y’all.. I still cannot get over that unseasoned chicken. It’s haunting me rn. Not a FLECK of pepper, onion powder, garlic, SALT?!!!? Them thangs looked boiled ok. They looked rubbery. Not flavored. How do you cook a plate like that and have the audacity to post it thinking you did something?? I know them kids get absolute trash to eat whenever she’s around bc that food looked absolutely terrible. The pasta looked burned. The fries looked freezer burned. In the words of Ye.. God step in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46