Tracy Dimarco #108 Nose jobs and NO job Maloney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
4FF0264F-03CD-4138-83A6-658CB27612D6.jpeg
This showed up on my FYP and I thought it was hilarious that the search is for Olivia. She’s even irrelevant on her on page 🤣🤣🤣

Also, long time no talk tattle! Hope all is well.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
these walking, “caught of guard”, “omg someone is filming meeee, stooooop” videos are TIRED and LAME

also, those pants make her look like she’s wearing a diaper.
It’s embarrassing. Paparazzi doesn’t follow her because no one knows who she is so she has her kids filming on her iPhone 8. Cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
At the end of her cringe walking video, you can hear her say “would you stop?” Like sis we know that’s Jayden or skylar recording you 🤪

BB03E221-BA0D-445F-9BE4-A9B72E081D43.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Why wasn’t Skylar’s birthday this weekend?! I don’t understand what was more important this weekend than celebrating Skylar’s birthday?! She’s done nothing for Skylar, her favourite child, yet? No cake, balloons, presents? But, another week full of appointments, out drinking everyday, more new cheap outfits, and everything about herself. Doesn’t anyone in her life question why she can’t plan a birthday for her kids when it actually happens instead of 1-6 months later? Yet she plans her birthday for the weekend before, weekend off, and weekend after, months in advance?! Skylar’s party should have been either 2 weekends ago or this weekend since last weekend was Corey’s weekend (where she actually got a celebration!) No if, and, or but, about it. I just know she’s out bleeping around tonight, she was out last night, and you can’t bet your life savings that she will be out tomorrow without her kids and drinking for Super Bowl.

Reactions: 26
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s trying to justify being at dollar tree. Girl we know you’re broke, just claim it and go. Nothing wrong with shopping there

View attachment 1953464
I love a good dollar tree moment lol also I thought big T was big on LoYaLtY? She’s a NY Giants fan, I’m from NJ and all my giants friends are rooting for the chiefs. Why is she looking for green bowls (eagles)? Lol she’s suchhhhh a dick rider, she’s pathetic. Not super juicy I know but I was like are you kidding?

Reactions: 19
Why wasn’t Skylar’s birthday this weekend?! I don’t understand what was more important this weekend than celebrating Skylar’s birthday?! She’s done nothing for Skylar, her favourite child, yet? No cake, balloons, presents? But, another week full of appointments, out drinking everyday, more new cheap outfits, and everything about herself. Doesn’t anyone in her life question why she can’t plan a birthday for her kids when it actually happens instead of 1-6 months later? Yet she plans her birthday for the weekend before, weekend off, and weekend after, months in advance?! Skylar’s party should have been either 2 weekends ago or this weekend since last weekend was Corey’s weekend (where she actually got a celebration!) No if, and, or but, about it. I just know she’s out bleeping around tonight, she was out last night, and you can’t bet your life savings that she will be out tomorrow without her kids and drinking for Super Bowl.
Because she had to be a date for a wedding this weekend and “she CaNNOt CoNTrOL WHeN pEoPLe GeT MaRRiEd She CoMmItTEd to beInG HeR fRiEnDs dAte” 🙄 bc ya know, that comes before her own daughter 🙄

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I love a good dollar tree moment lol also I thought big T was big on LoYaLtY? She’s a NY Giants fan, I’m from NJ and all my giants friends are rooting for the chiefs. Why is she looking for green bowls (eagles)? Lol she’s suchhhhh a dick rider, she’s pathetic. Not super juicy I know but I was like are you kidding?
Lolll this reminds me of when she only knew BSB songs on the way to the concert 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This trash bag, seriously bringing her daughter to another event at a beauty spa… these girls’ image and beauty standards are going to be so warped. My kids are the same ages and you know what we did this weekend and almost every weekend…basketball, soccer, birthday parties, and family and friend events. My husband and I go on a date twice a month; we e always joke the kids’ activities run the weekend, but they will only be this age for so long. The fact that her kids are in no activities is not good… their social skills are probably horrible. Not to mention why is Skylar having a Tik Tok party at 8? My son is that same age and no boy or girl would be that into social media… well again maybe bc they actually have hobbies.

Reactions: 21
This trash bag, seriously bringing her daughter to another event at a beauty spa… these girls’ image and beauty standards are going to be so warped. My kids are the same ages and you know what we did this weekend and almost every weekend…basketball, soccer, birthday parties, and family and friend events. My husband and I go on a date twice a month; we e always joke the kids’ activities run the weekend, but they will only be this age for so long. The fact that her kids are in no activities is not good… their social skills are probably horrible. Not to mention why is Skylar having a Tik Tok party at 8? My son is that same age and no boy or girl would be that into social media… well again maybe bc they actually have hobbies.
Because she manipulates those kids into having themes that will only benefit her as usual

I still want to know why being someone's guest at a wedding was more important than staying home? How does a group of saddies not see that Tracy is not the legal guardian of those kids. She's OUT partying every single weekend. You never see her doing anything remotely kid friendly.

Reactions: 23
I still want to know why being someone's guest at a wedding was more important than staying home? How does a group of saddies not see that Tracy is not the legal guardian of those kids. She's OUT partying every single weekend. You never see her doing anything remotely kid friendly.
She didn’t even have her own name on a place setting/seating chart. It was mikembi and guest lol. I had a couple of guests at my wedding and I still had their names on the seating chart/place setting. This witch was so irrelevant at this wedding literally only known as “guest” but it was a moment for her to try and take the spotlight off of someone else and that triumphs all especially her kids.

Reactions: 22
Her captions are sooooo corny. Scorpio founding fathers? Lmao what 😂
She looks strung out as duck.
Because those kids do not matter to her. As long as there is always someone else willing to spend time with them she’s going to go out and do what she wants. She does not like motherhood, and it shows.
She didn’t even have her own name on a place setting/seating chart. It was mikembi and guest lol. I had a couple of guests at my wedding and I still had their names on the seating chart/place setting. This witch was so irrelevant at this wedding literally only known as “guest” but it was a moment for her to try and take the spotlight off of someone else and that triumphs all especially her kids.
They know Mike, they probably had no idea what he was going to be bringing so they didn’t bother to put a name. They probably figured it would be someone he paid… and Tracy didn’t fail to deliver on looking paid to accompany. She purposely wore Red so that she’d stand out. She gives other things more attention then her kids and to this day, it mind boggles me that she does it so effortlessly.

• Haha
Idk why I feel like that’s the same person with 2 accounts lol either way it’s hilarious! Pure gold 🤌🏼
---

Famous 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I agree
Saw one respond to a question that was asked of the other name.
she needs to be mindful if she wants to stay unblocked.
---

Keto and rach need to start asking what gifts she bought for their birthday

eventually we see the lame parties and cake but I haven’t seen presents since they were babies.
Cheap ass birther

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.