Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Joyride60

VIP Member
Tre thinks we are losers but she doesn’t realize she must be a loser to she reads it…😂 make it make sense…LOSER!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

melissacambridge

VIP Member
Her hair in the top pic the ends are burnt to a crisp standing straight in the air

When these 2 go out and pretend to act surprised the other is taking a video. Like c'mon they both do that dumb take my picture and I'll act like I didn't know look. It's so frustrating. The other girl is really pretty (IMO) she doesn't need those damn filters. Tracy on the other DOES!!
That part is sooo cringe 😬 🤣🤣🤣

Maskas64

Chatty Member
This is what I figured, her mask hasn’t completely fallen off yet, she’s still able to mask and make acceptable excuses for herself.

So for 3 days, bacteria from her pooper shooter has been flossing into her cooter 🤮🤮🤮🤮
Lol... I just spit out my water bahaha.

• Haha

nichew

VIP Member
Her Photoshop is sloppy. Imagine your little joey sees what size your legs actually are in person and how you lie to all your bought IG followers. Also it's January bitch, not October your spidercunt
I bet she looks like a bullock from behind

• Haha
  • Heart

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
I thought there was a time where she went right after Jayden? Does anyone remember she had all this bullshit done including some kinda mermaid extensions and pulled them out literally the next day?
Didn’t she go to HairGoddessNY’s salon for them? Somethings about missing the long hair?

I am a forever square girl!!! That's just me and what I love 🤗😅😅😅 it suits my hands( I legit have baby hands,Super tiny and slightly chubby fingers. 🤷🙆🤦) Never have done a french, white,cream or red... Don't hate just sharing🙄😂😂😂😂😂 Fuck this bitch and every shape he does🙄🙄🙄🙄👏👏👏🍷
Same. Lol I love my nails square lol

• Heart
Reactions: 8

MamaKin01

Little Joey give me back my phone…

Great photoshopping skills as usual.
Why is she acting like that phone isn't propped, on a tripod or if she didn't tell one of her kids to take a pic? I can't.

---

She can’t afford skims. Either little Joey bought them or she “borrowed” from Allie.

Amazon dupe

---

Hilarious!! I guess her dumbass didn’t realize people can look up license info
---

Why is she acting like that phone isn't propped, on a tripod or if she didn't tell one of her kids to take a pic? I can't.

---
Amazon dupe skims

ktrost621

Chatty Member
When is she going to the wedding? Seems odd that she hasn’t left yet. What excuse is she going to use for not going????