Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tired24/7/365

Chatty Member
I’m not familiar w/north jersey schools.
Is the district where her parents live better than where she lives?

Reactions: 7

Simiauci

VIP Member
that's so funny she calls herself a charge nurse but you cant find a nurse license for her under the NJ website.. suspish...

Allie - just because you wear scrubs and work in a hospital, it doesnt make you a nurse... no wonder her and tracy are friends, both idiots
I am not sure if you know it but her real name is not Allie....maybe that's why she can't be found.

Simiauci

VIP Member
omg ladies, she is getting painfully desperate for compliments. making tiktoks/reals in her effing underwear.

she needs more attention than Tinkerbelle for fcks sake.

also, she forgot to remove the filter
For a few days her fingers have been very swollen.

nichew

VIP Member
She looks like is is tumbling down the stairs whilst taking a 💩
How ridiculous does she look - what a 🤡
She should be charged rent for the use of the communal areas - she out there more then in her home
What a fucking mess 🤡

jacann

VIP Member
I couldn’t imagine having all of the free time this lazy roller pig has. During 2020 I got laid off like a lot of people due to the pandemic (hospitality) I welcomed some time off after working and going to school everyday for the last 20 years. She has done this her entire life. I switched careers because as much as I love the industry life I never wanted to be put in that situation again (not knocking anyone whose still part of the industry, I love the industry with my heart and soul). Get a job, find a purpose Tracy, you’re clearly lost.You have the mentality of a 16 year old girl with 3 kids getting dragged through your bull shit. I hope someone gives this hoe a wedgie.

Same thong different day
🤢 🤢 🤢 what a trout

• Haha

AKMamaWifeNurse

Chatty Member
Again - look at how she is "holding" the vase. You think a vase with water and flowers would be held this way? PHOTOSHOP!
I am not the best at photoshop fails like you ladies but something immediately looked off about those flowers. They almost look fake but maybe that just because she filters everything to death

Reactions: 6