Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
If Tracy’s parents have been in Mexico this past week, wouldn’t that supposedly mean Tracy has been alone with all the kids, shuffling them all back and forth to their respective schools, giving everyone baths, cooking everyone dinner, spending time together in the evening? Did I miss something or have we not seen a single glimpse of them all week? Tracy’s posted a different selfie every day and her dumbass homemade memes but we haven’t seen a hair on any of her kids heads. Where are they?

edited to add: those pictures she posted the other day of the girls in front of the closet door are old pictures. We previously saw them in a story almost two weeks ago
Either her brother was with her the whole time she was with the kids… or another relative? Or did the kids go to a respite house? 🤔

Reactions: 10

Joyride60

VIP Member
I thought she had credit? Anyway my feeling she borrowed them. That bikini with the shells she model last summer don’t you think she would have pranced around in them last year? She is the GOAT of gaslighting thinking she is one up on everyone 😂😂 her thing is she’s got people talking about her and the bad comments she plays the victim. I was blocked off her tick tock I have a few more she has to block I am not done yet. How lonely she must be…

• Haha

hereforthattea2022

I feel like this is an old pic that she saved to post at a later date. You know how she loves to do that. She needed something whoreish to post but she has her kids 465 days of the year and currently has no one to dump them off on, so she used a pic from around Halloween. Plus, wasn't she messin with little Joey around then? I'm guessing that is why it appears to be his place. I could be wrong but she is extremely predictable.
Nah she has the same ratchet ass nails she got done this week 🙄

BuzzingEmBee

Chatty Member
Why does trash bag, or anyone, do broom lashes like this? Y’all look fuckin ridiculous
Omg yes I keep meaning to comment this! She prob thinks they’re soo sexy since she always does them, yet they look ridiculous especially for a casual outing like she was at yesterday!

CBoogie3

Chatty Member
Wait, it isn’t sexy?!?!! 🙄

And yes, her lips look extremely painful especially when she speaks. Not a good look at all and it baffles me that 1. She herself doesn’t realize it or 2. None of her friends or family tell her to stop with the fillers bc it looks atrocious 👄
I've always wondered why she's never gone to the same place/injector Sammy went to LOL

steinyheiny

VIP Member
Can someone please explain the reasoning behind wear knock offs?? I don’t get it. Why wear a fake LV bag, fake Gucci shirt, fake Gucci boots. I don’t understand why people do this.
To pretend you are something that you are not. To try and come across as having money when in fact, you cant afford it. Its this need to be perceived a certain way, outside validation that you are some thing

Anndrea

VIP Member
She’s out today at the place I went with my husband for date night last night and if she is in a crop top like I’m assuming she is; no one dresses like that there, so I’m sure she’s out looking for attention always.
I think she’s been staying at that girls house all wkend and not posting so people think she might have a man. The flowers showing up without a card is fake.

Anndrea

VIP Member
Skylaaaa before you go to school take pictures of “mommy” in the same outfit I’ve been wearing for two days so I can do a bad job photoshopping it

Please excuse the vulgarity- she looks like diseased used tampon.

Photoshopped to the fullest extent.
She WILL have butt surgical procedure in the next 2 years

Well hopefully if it happens it will be a woman that gives Trashy a run for her money.
Surly a new partners income is not taken into account
View attachment 1889745

Entire body photoshopped
SHOCKER!!! :)

• Haha
Reactions: 9

bh3121

For some reason I am unable to view the video how her kids were acting. Can one of you post?? Also, 1 of kids has autism. I have a strong radar. I would like to see how Julian acts since I eat, sleep and breathe autism for the last 10 years
Special education teacher here and I couldn’t agree more!

lolzlolz

Chatty Member
I can’t wait for the day that Sammy realizes she has outgrown Tracy and leaves her ass.
Might be sooner than we think. I don’t see her reposting any of her stupid tags (Omgosh me and Sammymax)

She’s probably like bitch we are 34 and 35 why are you tagging me in tween stuff.

• Haha