Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bergencountycnty

looking at the sad examples instagram page in all the promo pictures her lips are small as hell. Since they haven’t taken new photos since the launch, it was easy to find. here’s on from when Messica was pregnant, which obviously was not 12 years ago
she looks like lil Kim here and not in a goodway
Or like she had an allergic reaction to spray tan

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Lovesitmate

Do you remember Julian (I might be wrong) but they didn't even have bottles. They had the formula thar the hospital gives you. You know the test tube size bottles that came with pre-made formula? She feed those to those babies vs buying it cheaper and making it herself. (Idk, it kind of rubs me wrong shes THAT lazy.)
Well that explains where a chunk of their payout fortune went

Reactions: 6

littlesweetp

VIP Member
She got her lips done for the first time when she got her Botox / filler mommy makeover after she had Julian. She said she hated the way she looked with lip filler and would never do it again..
I thought there was a time where she went right after Jayden? Does anyone remember she had all this bullshit done including some kinda mermaid extensions and pulled them out literally the next day?

Reactions: 5

Simiauci

VIP Member
that's so funny she calls herself a charge nurse but you cant find a nurse license for her under the NJ website.. suspish...

Allie - just because you wear scrubs and work in a hospital, it doesnt make you a nurse... no wonder her and tracy are friends, both idiots
Ok, I just checked, she did take nursing courses, I don't know if she graduated, but she works in the health industry.

Reactions: 5

CBoogie3

Chatty Member
Exactly, so why wouldn’t you take a pic of her when you see her out in the wild? Like take a pic showing her true appearance. To say you’re not giving her the time or attention to do so is kind of hypocritical when you’re literally a tattler.
Are you fried ? Yes, we don't like the cunt but some rather not invade her space or zoom into it just post on here for shits & giggles. It's never that serious. It's giving entitled !

Reactions: 4

gossipE

It’s fun hopping on her page during my down time and immediately spotting her photoshop fails. It’s like a trailer trash Where’s Waldo. You would think after years of altering ALL of her pics, she’d learn how to snatch her waist and curve her hips without fucking up everything else around it.

View attachment 1893581View attachment 1893582
But she went to a “real doctor” remember 😂

The gail that died is she from jerseylicious?
No I think she was just a huge fan of Tracy’s

Reactions: 4