Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anndrea

VIP Member
Love how these 2 assholes have their feet up on the tables. This isn't your house!!

Did anyone else see Maria post something about Tracy’s parents are worried about her drinking. Where does she get her info from? Is she the one that knows some people she hangs with? Regardless, as much as she tries to say she doesn't drink a lot we have video after video saying something different.

Omg yes I keep meaning to comment this! She prob thinks they’re soo sexy since she always does them, yet they look ridiculous especially for a casual outing like she was at yesterday!
Her lashes always look like shit!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

NoseyRosie2000

Chatty Member
She filled this circled area in with black.. why do that?? And the shadow only seems correct in one area.. with the ribbon bow loop. But otherwise they’re off. And the ribbon end looks so weird. I agree, who holds a vase like this? And you can’t see her fingers through the glass on the other side…

because only Tracy thinks being ugly is just about looks 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️
View attachment 1898083
Wtf does that caption even mean??

Attachments

• Haha

laceyincali

VIP Member
If she’s alone with the kids this week that explains no new pics of them. She wouldn’t dare post pics of them with dirty faces, unkempt hair, and wearing the same outfits several days in a row which I would imagine is how they look under her “care”. She needs to keep up that played-out narrative that she’s a great single mom.

MIMI5353

VIP Member
I am all for loving your body and rocking whatever you want to rock…. Butttttt

🗣: YOU DO NOT LOOK LIKE THIS!
we know this because every now and then, be it Julie, AnneMarie, Tommy, Mike or Anthony will post the real you. OWN IT!

Also, this doesn’t look sexy, this makes her look like she’s a call girl. So that brings me to the next thing, is Little Joey a business transaction…. Or has he downgraded her to a FWB and she’s still trying to be “the best he’s ever had”
Thinking about it. It must be something she saved and must be bored so posted them. They were “together” around Halloween

littlesweetp

VIP Member
If Tracy's parents think she has a drinking problem they need to stop enabling her behaviors right away instead of making her life cushy they need to make it small....

I honestly can't see her ever accepting help or taking responsibility tho she's too narcasstic.

Also I think the wedding is next month based on posts on bbs wife's page. But who knows....
Does anyone know their real names? Perhaps they have "The Knot" page or similar?

mzz_thangz

For some reason I am unable to view the video how her kids were acting. Can one of you post?? Also, 1 of kids has autism. I have a strong radar. I would like to see how Julian acts since I eat, sleep and breathe autism for the last 10 years
Not sure it's autism.
It's mostly the effect of the deaf diagnosis. It has a name, can't remember it but it has to do with not having balance. There is a medical term for it. Not having balance has a way or disorganising the brain.

valeriaalexandra0886

Chatty Member
I follow Maddie but she’s not honest fully, she didn’t gain that weight back eating “obesity mango” (Ikykr) lol but you’re right she’s been honest that she fell off track and gained and girk gained 100 lbs and shows us. Truck over here won’t even admit it.
What procedure did her agency have her get at dr Walter?! Can she just get a job, even a blow jib Idgaf but go do something normal you trash bag
Obesity mangoes and obesity blueberries 😂

• Haha

ECC2020

Aside from the Frankenstein body...this suit has got to be a damn joke 🤣🤣🤣 what in the actual f*cking hell is this 🤣🤣🤣

This Ain't It, BITCH 😬😳 like at this point I feel sorry for her. Come on.
Wtf is that thing! There’s something wrong with her lol. Also why did her surgeon cut her scar like that? It’s like straight across. Most surgeons will cut it a little more with the hips so it’s easier to hide the scar.