Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CBoogie3

Chatty Member
I dunno but I actually feel bad for her. I mean it's really sad to see a grown ass woman being so desperate for attention that she is degrading herself. Im the same age as her, im happily married but I live for my kids and nothing else.
Pls stop feeling bad for her.

---

FAKE AF

---

yes you’re right they look terrible 🤣
They got the 2 for 1 special at dr fuckass
View attachment 1905562
Another Farkass FUCK UP !

Reactions: 9

melissacambridge

VIP Member
Does anyone follow Maddy aka Effbeingfat on Instagram? She had WLS about 7 years ago, lost 150lbs, had a bunch of surgeries and gained most of the weight back. Maddy has been and always honest about her WLS, diet, gaining it back, etc. She had a tummy tuck and because she gained so much weight back the weight is in her rib cages, back and butt. She’s a great influencer to follow unlike old man Trevor. She’s in the process of losing the weight again, she’s hilarious. Trevor could learn a thing or two from her.
Old man Trevor 💀💀💀💀💀💀

• Haha
Wow!! Great find @Zigamelleen ! How embarrassing claiming to be a nurse when she’s pretty much a file clerk and secretary who knows how to do hair 😂

---

The more I see pics of this kid the more he looks like he smells like fish and bad breath :sick: anyone who’s been up in Trashy just has that “look”
yeah. His hair looks greasy lol

• Haha

ktrost621

Chatty Member
If Tracy’s parents have been in Mexico this past week, wouldn’t that supposedly mean Tracy has been alone with all the kids, shuffling them all back and forth to their respective schools, giving everyone baths, cooking everyone dinner, spending time together in the evening? Did I miss something or have we not seen a single glimpse of them all week? Tracy’s posted a different selfie every day and her dumbass homemade memes but we haven’t seen a hair on any of her kids heads. Where are they?

edited to add: those pictures she posted the other day of the girls in front of the closet door are old pictures. We previously saw them in a story almost two weeks ago
Maybe her parents took them. Further prove she doesn’t have custody

I feel like this is an old pic that she saved to post at a later date. You know how she loves to do that. She needed something whoreish to post but she has her kids 465 days of the year and currently has no one to dump them off on, so she used a pic from around Halloween. Plus, wasn't she messin with little Joey around then? I'm guessing that is why it appears to be his place. I could be wrong but she is extremely predictable.
Has to be. Nails are different

BabyRuth

I listened to the new ep too but didn’t hear the vibrator/cleaning lady part! Was that in a Patreon exclusive ep? To be fair, I find it hard to pay attention to any ep from start to finish since there’s so much fluff, so I easily could’ve zoned out during that part 🤣🤣
Hell no I wouldn’t pay for that 😂 it was towards the end I believe

Befor she deletes it !! And where’s the lie now her and her saddies gonna attack her . But your a mom with no time alone and walk around house in panties hmmm 🤔
Think it's been deleted. Because I just read through the comments and didn't see it before I ran here to hear what everyone had to say lol

Gigi0380

VIP Member
Looks like Samuel is headed to Cabo as we speak. I wonder if the wedding is this week? Also, did BB delete his page or am i blocked. I cant seem to see it.

NoseyRosie2000

Chatty Member
Soooo just proves that the kids reside there .. we know Julian’s school is there .. so what, she drives back and forth to take the girls their school by her house ??? Come on ..what a trainwreck
Maybe that’s what she meant by Jayden needed TiMe to make friends at her new school.. maybe it was one in EH.

• Sad

flowers918

I listened to the new bad examples podcast so you don't have to. I skipped most of it because I don't want to waste my life. The entire episode was Alan tattooing a "bad examples red flag" on himself. Here are some things I learned:
- Tracy and her children regularly sing in Spanish (??)
- Tracy is, and I quote, "a trained tattooer".
- Tracy lost her vibrator charger so she took it to best buy and asked if they had a compatible charger in stock (not a chance she did this)
-Tracy's cleaning lady neatly lines up her vibrators after she is done cleaning the bedroom
-Jessica is half in the bag. A true moron. When Alan said he finished the outline on the tattoo, Jessica asked, "What is an outline?"

Happy Listening!
She’s trained in things but doesn't use that training for anything productive. Why in the hell would the cleaning lady want to touch those

• Sick

nichew

VIP Member
Same pants as yesterday and she claims she’s so snatched but when she sits down “what is this” oh and says she’s swearing SKIMS
It’s kat slater after a lift home on back of a milk float after a night on the cowie

• Haha