Tracy DiMarco #107 Gossamer takes Mexico: Sponsored by Samuel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do you mean by this? I tried googling, but have no idea what this means!!
The blogger Maddie got ripped by someone who foooows her for eating mangos and blueberry’s Bc “they make you fat” so she calls them obesity mangos and obesity blueberries

Reactions: 8
I’m sorry I just saw the reel she posted of her lymphatic drainage, and it gave me instant ick, the false walking to the camera at the start so cringe!! As if she didn’t place it there and then she tries to avoid looking at it, she’s so outdated with her social media it’s WILD. It’s giving you just let Aunty join insta and she has no clue wtf she’s doing.
I come once every few months just because I don’t keep up with her she’s beyond irrelevant on socials but I have to say this again, Tracy please please for the love of god, stop screenshotting and reposting the same memes over and over on your story also stories more than 5-6 posts are DEAD.
Stop recording videos with filters THEN SCREENRECORDING THEM SO THEY FILTER WATERMARK IS GONE 😂😂😂 it’s so obvious u must think no one can tell and update your style.
Colour coordinated profiles are dead, that’s why your engagement is down, never have I seen a Blue tick account getting 3/4 comments a post, it’s giving 2009 honey, get with it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Wooow. Claiming to be a nurse. So easy to disprove.
Another insecure girl - who makes up things/jobs to give the impression of being more interesting. You and Trashy need to go for a 241 self confidence course because neither of you are happy with yourselves

Reactions: 14
What is bulging on side of the first pic!?!?! and is that a mark.from.a.bra too small or her invisible scar????
Screenshot_20230125_061456_Instagram~2.jpg
Screenshot_20230125_061309_Instagram~2.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
First I would like to comment on the rib comment is she bleeping kidding me…it’s not your ribs trashy it’s get the right size. Now we come to the bag I am a collector of designer bags and have all the codes to LV that has not hit their website yet but that looks like fake bag. These chicks are all fake.

Reactions: 15
It’s starting to make so much sense why Tracy is hanging out with Allie and Danielle more and Sammy and Julie less. Sammy and Julie have outgrown her, while Danielle and Allie are right up Tracy’s alley and Tracy needs people who are willing to do the things Julie and Sammy won’t. We’ve speculated for a while that Sammy is outgrowing Tracy, and we see Julie’s husband isn’t a fan of Tracy and it looks like Disney on Ice confirmed that Julie is getting fed up with Tracy’s antics as well.
Also, I wouldn’t put it past Tracy to keep Danielle and Allie apart so she doesn’t become odd man out.

Reactions: 29
It’s starting to make so much sense why Tracy is hanging out with Allie and Danielle more and Sammy and Julie less. Sammy and Julie have outgrown her, while Danielle and Allie are right up Tracy’s alley and Tracy needs people who are willing to do the things Julie and Sammy won’t. We’ve speculated for a while that Sammy is outgrowing Tracy, and we see Julie’s husband isn’t a fan of Tracy and it looks like Disney on Ice confirmed that Julie is getting fed up with Tracy’s antics as well.
Also, I wouldn’t put it past Tracy to keep Danielle and Allie apart so she doesn’t become odd man out.
Cue Tracy texting Julie to get on IG and tell everyone how much she loves and misses her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She’s really trying to push this NYC aesthetic. You are from central jersey. You are barely Italian. You do not know anything about loyalty or family so stop trying to convey that over to us with your cheap look. It does not suit you. The look itself is great and I see hella people looking good with that aesthetic regardless of age race gender and background. Not this wannabe.

And LOL NOT ALLIE BEING A MEDICAL DESK JOCKEY claiming she’s a nurse? The audacity.

---

Also Joey may be gay and he’s not ready to come out. So Tracy is using that information to leverage a bf and he’s using her to seem straight until he is ready to come into his full truth. Just a theory!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The funny thing is she used to be so arrogant and bitchy when she was still married and constantly say “no new friends” now all she has is random new friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The funny thing is she used to be so arrogant and bitchy when she was still married and constantly say “no new friends” now all she has is random new friends.
She will take who she can get. Tommy doesn’t hang with her and neither does Mike BMI. Sammy and Julie haven’t reposted a damn thing from her and she’s out with different girls every week. She even tagged a 19 year old in a meme post saying “uh us”. As a 35 year old, that’s pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She didn’t want new friends because she didn’t need the energy supply. She was draining it from Corey and Tara. Now she needs new friends because she needs new energy supplies.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Another day, another procedure for Section 8 Trev!! So I zoomed in and circled in pink where her crusty broom looking lashes are lifting and lined in red where I think looks like her “natural” lip line yet she over lines in tit brown by like 1-2 inches….NONE of this looks good girl! Also, if you’re getting all these weekly procedures before the age of 40, I cannot wait to see the tit show that will surely ensue ages 40-45 🤡

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Tracy only is ok with “new friends” when she doesn’t have a man

look how well new friend Michelle worked with craberto

she’s so insecure and she’s aware she’s not the fckin high priestess of perfection she claims to be she’s always terrified someone’s gonna steal her man. And usually they do, Bc it isn’t hard

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She will take who she can get. Tommy doesn’t hang with her and neither does Mike BMI. Sammy and Julie haven’t reposted a damn thing from her and she’s out with different girls every week. She even tagged a 19 year old in a meme post saying “uh us”. As a 35 year old, that’s pathetic.
It’s winter. She only hangs with Tommy in summer to free load his boat.

Reactions: 22
Oh she’s allowed at studio 17 again? Last time she was there was when she got the promo liquid nose job for the podcast and has never been back since… I wonder if a sad examples is doing another episode. Also the thought of getting filler / Botox with a face full of makeup skeeves me out

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.