Tracy DiMarco #104 Christmas Tracy entered the chat room.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not the party moved again
Now I am feeling like it’s because Gigi is in Austria 🤣
Poor Jayden it’s been 3 months since her birthday !!!!
What is her mother doing in Austria? It is a very pretty country. Vienna is a wonderful city, especially during the Christmas holidays, I hope Gigi will do some sightseeing.

Reactions: 14
It’s bleeping December why are you in open toed shoes and why do your daughters have bare legs?? She should have just made them wear their tights 2 days in a row Julians always wearing yesterdays clothes smh
As long as she looks good (in her opinion) she don’t give a 💩 how the kids look and she constantly and consistently portrays this.
Your kids are supposed to look better than you Trashy. But then again your self absorbed narcissistic 🧌

I have no idea!! I’ve been blocked for well over a year on my real account 🤣 I’ve been staying in my own lane recently cause I’ve been so busy! Idk why they would start popping up now
Very strange

Mama Maloney strikes me as the type to have a small group of girl friends (3-6) who she travels with to places Papa Maloney has no interest in going.

Bruhhhh I thought I was the only one who noticed that. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She probably spends her money on her home and kids unlike Trashy and buys quality over cheap polyester quantity

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
It’s bleeping December why are you in open toed shoes and why do your daughters have bare legs?? She should have just made them wear their tights 2 days in a row Julians always wearing yesterdays clothes smh
Someone give this idiot an how to dress Class for Christmas

THIS IS NOT HOW YOU KISS A CHILD!!!! WTFFFF!
duck that she’d be getting a slap breathing and slobbering all over my kid 🤮🦠

THIS IS NOT HOW YOU KISS A CHILD!!!! WTFFFF!
duck that she’d be getting a slap breathing and slobbering all over my kid 🤮🦠
Mama Maloney strikes me as the type to have a small group of girl friends (3-6) who she travels with to places Papa Maloney has no interest in going.

And moans the whole time about how much of a dick her nob nose daughter Is

That saddy comment is cringe

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Is it cold in NJ? Tracy and her kids are always dressed like it’s spring during the winter.
Yes, it's cold here. I'm not in NJ, but I'm about an hour from her, so the weather is the exact same. When the sun is out during the day it's not so bad, but it gets dark early, around 5pm and then it gets really chilly. I suppose the two minute walk from wherever to the car isn't so bad, but I don't know how she was walking around Saturday in NYC with no pants. Although Tracy is apparently weird and likes to be cold, it doesn't bother her the way it would most. I actually hate being hot and prefer cooler temperatures but not to the point that I'd walk around without pants in NYC. The kids should have stockings or tights on under those skirts. Atleast on Saturday she had tights on them.

Anyone else already over how she keeps wearing her jackets over her shoulders rather than on. She looks so stupid. Why not get a shaw or a big scarf if that's the look you want, because you just look like an 80 year old grandma that's waiting for your 80 year old husband to bring the warm car around. I will say her hair finally looked good yesterday.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Did Tracy ever verify what is wrong with Julian? Is it Ushers?
I don’t think she has ever said - and she won’t as she is embarrassed that her son is not perfect - typical materialistic, narcissistic self absorbed ball breath slob

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I don’t believe anything that comes out of her mouth. You know the father is in the Hospitality business don’t let her fool you. She makes it up as she goes along. He’s another moocher and nasty just like his tit for brains 🧠 daughter.

Reactions: 15

Papa Maloney could prob only afford one ticket since he blew this years travel expenses on trashy and her family in Florida

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Has Corey never confirmed what was going on with Jules either? Isn't there a person on here that asks Corey random stuff and he responds 🤔

Reactions: 9
She’s trying to look fashionable and posh with the jacket over her shoulders but since her outfits are completely hideous she’s missing the mark. She can’t even wear the jacket properly if she wanted too because she’s wearing a shirt with fur cuff sleeves, like that doesn’t even make sense. And girl STOP WEARING THEM WEDGES IN WINTER and that purse is a plastic white summer purse! All that money you ran to the bank with, you can’t buy winter clothes?? GTFOH real women with style and class, can dress for all seasons, on a budget, and not have half their body hanging out

• Haha
Did anyone catch Ashley’s stories?? This is literally while they’re singing happy birthday to Kryssi’s daughter and Julian and Jayden are running in front of her playing around — no social cues.

Also, Tracy goes on to say some annoying comment about the BABIES lips and how “she can’t” and then Jayden runs over and I believe asks her to hold her bc Amelia’s dad is holding her and Maloney SO COLDLY says no I can’t.. doctors orders (also without any accent) and just completely dismissed her. It is so so sad. Her children are so poorly behaved and Arya looked like an angel.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Did anyone saw how dirty are Julian’s shoes????? Like, witch at least use a wipe or something.

Reactions: 17
Did anyone catch Ashley’s stories?? This is literally while they’re singing happy birthday to Kryssi’s daughter and Julian and Jayden are running in front of her playing around — no social cues.

Also, Tracy goes on to say some annoying comment about the BABIES lips and how “she can’t” and then Jayden runs over and I believe asks her to hold her bc Amelia’s dad is holding her and Maloney SO COLDLY says no I can’t.. doctors orders (also without any accent) and just completely dismissed her. It is so so sad. Her children are so poorly behaved and Arya looked like an angel.
Wtf did I just watch 🤬. Also if you watch Skylar, she is trying to get Julian to come closer to her then she is looking around for I assume her mother (as any child would do) and tracy is ignoring her. And where is the Accent?!?? She is such a fraud is EVERY way.
She just posted the ugly tree and it “made her DrEaMs come true” not doing anything with her kids. 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻 Why is the responsibility of taking care of him always on Skylar? Like the duck is wrong with herrrr man this pissed me off today

Reactions: 23

Wow she is such a bleep! If it is drs orders that she can’t lift she can at least get her wide ass down on the ground and hug her child. If it were Skylar or Julian she wouldn’t hesitate!

Reactions: 16
BAEEFC70-7094-4966-8233-2019EB99ACB4.jpeg

andddddddd this may be the BIGGEST load of BULLSHIT I have ever read!!!! TRACY YOU WERE TOO LAZY AND SELF CENTERED TO DO IT WITH YOUR KIDS!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Great tray way parenting! Way to teach your kids to just expect things to get done for them. They like the surprise of seeing it all done up and want no part in it? I call bullshit. Getting to decorate the Christmas tree is such a fun thing for children to do! I know the epsteins are Jewish but also celebrate christmas. I hope those kids got to help decorate the tree over there

Attachments

• Heart
Great tray way parenting! Way to teach your kids to just expect things to get done for them. They like the surprise of seeing it all done up and want no part in it? I call bullshit. Getting to decorate the Christmas tree is such a fun thing for children to do! I know the epsteins are Jewish but also celebrate christmas. I hope those kids got to help decorate the tree over there
What the hell? I never “asked” …. My parents got the stuff and we just do it lol that was a given. I am sureeee they did the tree and Gigi’s house because Tracy had their help there. She couldn't handle doing it in the apartment Alone with them. I even let my not even two year old help me with the tree this year?
what child their age wants to ORGANIZE the ornaments???

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.