Tracy DiMarco #104 Christmas Tracy entered the chat room.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1784416Nah witch….. January Tracy knew exactly what was going to happen this year…. Much like December 2021 Tracy had told us that 2022 was the year of the mommy make over…. It’s not that W I L D. 🙄
Is Tracy surprised that she is STILL a SiNgLe MoM Of ThReE? It cracks me up that she is 35 and acts like this for everyone to see thinking any kind of functional man would want all this😂

Reactions: 17
Kids DREAM to decorate for Christmas.
Christmas music, a hot cocoa and let's go for the Christmas decorations!!

Kids love baking Christmas cookies/biscuits, kids love going to see the Christmas lights and even kids love decorating their own bedroom for Christmas!
MALONEY, no Advent calendar for your kids?

Of course none of the three adults are interested in Jayden! 😡
View attachment 1784248
I’m beginning to think jaiden is trying to get as far a way as possible from the whole 🎪 of a family

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Is Tracy surprised that she is STILL a SiNgLe MoM Of ThReE? It cracks me up that she is 35 and acts like this for everyone to see thinking any kind of functional man would want all this😂
She is surprised because in her mind she is the ultimate catch. She has re done her "ugly" parts because that is what gets the man. Not the personality. The fupa. And any man who doesnt see this is the problem, not her.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She is surprised because in her mind she is the ultimate catch. She has re done her "ugly" parts because that is what gets the man. Not the personality. The fupa. And any man who doesnt see this is the problem, not her.
I have a feeling she’s going to try and get back with Corey since her surgeries have failed to get her secure a new man.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
This is such a lie! My mother was like this as well. I literally have zero memories of ever helping decorate the tree, house, baking, or any traditions. But I remember coming home to the house being decorated or my mom being up until all hours of the night doing it by herself and refusing to let us help. She was also a self absorbed narcissist. Only she was hopped up on Xanax 24/7, still is. Needless to say, this is not how we do things during the holidays with our kids.
That’s sad. I’m god you do it for yours now.
My “kids” have the nicest memories of decorating in their pajamas while a Charlie Brown Christmas played on the CD.
candy canes, Santa hats and songs learned at school when the tree was done. And pics and videotaping.
she doesn’t give AF about those babies having memories.
they’ll have “mammaries” of her saggy udders hanging out and procedures.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I have a feeling she’s going to try and get back with Corey since her surgeries have failed to get her secure a new man.
Corey didn’t chase her the first time… he ain’t going to again. Not even for the sake of the kids. It’s just going to be a constant rotation of men until one guy just gets suckered in.

Reactions: 21
Her ego is too big. Even if she wanted to, I don't think she would. She's the type to die of dehydration in a desert, rather than accept water from an enemy, just to prove absolutely nothing other than she's an idiot. She's definitely missing the companionship and the comfort of a relationship though. As far as I'm concerned I'd forgive Corey. He wasn't having a full blown relationship, living a double life, with another woman. He wanted to get off and she wasn't doing it and I imagine this went on a for a while with her not giving him any, along with all the other things she didn't do. I don't know. There is no good reason to cheat, but imagine having a spouse you love and they're refusing to have sexual relations with you for a prolonged period of time. I'm sure he spoke to her. I'm sure that wasn't his first option. Who knows, but nobody better dare cheat on the perfect queen Tracy, even when she's not giving it up. Maybe I'm strange for thinking the way I do. I just know we're all human at the end of the day.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Great tray way parenting! Way to teach your kids to just expect things to get done for them. They like the surprise of seeing it all done up and want no part in it? I call bullshit. Getting to decorate the Christmas tree is such a fun thing for children to do! I know the epsteins are Jewish but also celebrate christmas. I hope those kids got to help decorate the tree over there
Even Tara posted the other day she was waiting to do the tree with the kids.
The style of the video of this ugly tree lol (those dolls?) is exactly the same as the one on Joey’s page.
She was holding Julie’s son …. No “doCtoR’s OrdERs”. The kid is gonna need some dr. Orders of his own bc her messed up lips were All over his face 🙄.

Reactions: 14
Not gonna lie here, as kids we hated decorating the tree. It was very much my Mom's thing to get us to do it. But! My mom is all about Christmas. So decorating the tree wasn't just the tree. It was the Christmas villages, the mantel, the outdoor lights, the front lawn. The hallway arches....sigh 😔.

We dreaded it all. But! My mom was/is amazing at incorporating all our mismatch grade school ornaments and stuff. Big T's tree is horrendous. Whoever said it was Mardi Gras was dead on.

And, Big T doesn't have even half of things I listed to worry about, literally just a tree so I don't understand her issue in not letting her kids help.

Reactions: 12
Not gonna lie here, as kids we hated decorating the tree. It was very much my Mom's thing to get us to do it. But! My mom is all about Christmas. So decorating the tree wasn't just the tree. It was the Christmas villages, the mantel, the outdoor lights, the front lawn. The hallway arches....sigh 😔.

We dreaded it all. But! My mom was/is amazing at incorporating all our mismatch grade school ornaments and stuff. Big T's tree is horrendous. Whoever said it was Mardi Gras was dead on.

And, Big T doesn't have even half of things I listed to worry about, literally just a tree so I don't understand her issue in not letting her kids help.
I get as an adult you might want a certain theme or colors so it looks clean and nice lol. But when you have kids, let them live a little and bring some joy into it - at least get a small tree for them to do? Exactly what you said - my tree has Disney characters on it lol do I care? No! It makes me happy. My tree has random Ranch dressing ornaments on it, Yankees ornaments, coffee ornaments, random stuff that showcases our likes and personalities. Even ornaments with photos and homemade ones.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Tracy is full of it saying her kids don't like to be involved. That's something SHE showed them/is going to continue to enforce. And it's going to be awful for those kids. I have a 7 and 4 year old, and while they don't have hard and fast chores and such, we continue to talk to them about putting in the work, being responsible for themselves, and the importance of functioning as a family unit. Because I understand that I'm raising children to be responsible, functions adults that may have partners one day and need to learn how to do tit. This b is showing them that someone else does tit (decorating, cleaning, body modification, picking out clothing, etc.). Way to create sustainable habits...

Even Tara posted the other day she was waiting to do the tree with the kids.
The style of the video of this ugly tree lol (those dolls?) is exactly the same as the one on Joey’s page.
She was holding Julie’s son …. No “doCtoR’s OrdERs”. The kid is gonna need some dr. Orders of his own bc her messed up lips were All over his face 🙄.
Thank you! I thought it was Julie’s son but I wasn’t sure. And you are so right, I still follow mama Tara and she posted that she was saving the tree to do with the kids and I’m sure when she posts the video of them decorating they will be so happy and excited to do it. I guess Tara’s house is the only house they like Christmas trees 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I could swear she didn’t do any decorations she said she was having some company do it…am I going cray 😜

Reactions: 6
How can you repeat yourself twice in one paragraph you overgrown clown.

I don’t know if Roberto is throwing shade at Tracy but this model couldn’t look anymore like Tracy. It even has the iPhone glued to hand accessory.
I was just about to post the exact same thing - defo especially after the post the other day lol

Reactions: 10
So confused. Thought it was the best summer ever. She got her tits done and tummy tuck. Moved into affordable housing. Went to Disney. So confused. Is it because she was unlucky in love again. Give me a break

• Haha
Her ego is too big. Even if she wanted to, I don't think she would. She's the type to die of dehydration in a desert, rather than accept water from an enemy, just to prove absolutely nothing other than she's an idiot. She's definitely missing the companionship and the comfort of a relationship though. As far as I'm concerned I'd forgive Corey. He wasn't having a full blown relationship, living a double life, with another woman. He wanted to get off and she wasn't doing it and I imagine this went on a for a while with her not giving him any, along with all the other things she didn't do. I don't know. There is no good reason to cheat, but imagine having a spouse you love and they're refusing to have sexual relations with you for a prolonged period of time. I'm sure he spoke to her. I'm sure that wasn't his first option. Who knows, but nobody better dare cheat on the perfect queen Tracy, even when she's not giving it up. Maybe I'm strange for thinking the way I do. I just know we're all human at the end of the day.
I agree with you about the cheating! I’ve been watching this train wreck from the start. I saw cracks in their relationship after Jayden. I also think this is when they started running low on money. She was absolutely obsessed with giving him a legacy baby. I truly believe she gave him permission for the happy ending massages because she was pregnant and tired. I do not believe for a minute, Tracy did not have full access to his phone at all times from day 1. She was keeping receipts because she knew where all of it was headed at some point.

When Julian was born, I showed my husband a video Tara had posted, where Tara was clicking her tounge at him, I thought something was off and my husband said, “Is he deaf?”because his lack of reaction. Then I was like you know what, I bet that’s why he went to the hospital the first week he was born. I believe she went under the guise of him being “sick” to get his hearing tested again. My son failed his hearing check when we left the hospital(19 years ago) and I had to wait 3 days for the pediatrician to test it, I remember they told be if he failed it again, it’d take up to 8 weeks to get into an audiologist. He passed but if I would’ve had to wait 8 weeks I would’ve gone crazy. I was hyperventilate at this point watching her posts because after that hospital stay, she was different. Then when she finally come out with him being deaf, she checked TF out.

So then she’s overweight, depressed and needs to blame someone for all of it. I believe she knew everything Corey was doing including the drugs and the minute she wanted a fresh start with Daddy’s Money, she dropped the receipts on her parents and went into victim mode. I thought someone had said somewhere that her dad wouldn’t give her money unless she left Corey. If that was the case, no matter what Corey did, including renting the townhouse, he wasn’t going to win. When Brielle entered the picture, she got in her feelings and went nuclear even though they had been “separated” for a year.

She truly thought she’d be a catch and men would want her in real life. Now she’s had all this work done and still no man. I can’t prove it but I’m almost positive she has an OF or something along those lines for income. I don’t think her ego is too big to try to get back with Corey as long as she could spin the narrative to make it look that they were meant to be. Her ego would take a bigger hit in the long run if she has no man by 40. She’s only been divorced for 2 years, can you imagine the hits her self esteem has taken that she DOESN’T post about? The tit she has posted….just embarrassing!! I never said Corey would take her back. I just think in her mind, she’s looking at past victims, I mean boyfriends, to her narcissistic behaviors seeing who she can get to indulge her again.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
We all know your booty don’t look like that
Imagine spending thounds to look this rank.

I LOVE it!
No matter how she tries, she can never truly hide how botched that titty job is. I swear they look worse/more sagging than her before.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.