Tracy DiMarco #104 Christmas Tracy entered the chat room.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WHEN THE duck IS JAYDENS PARTY???
I can’t help but think she is going to gaslight Jayden into thinking Christmas Day is her actual party

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
WHEN THE duck IS JAYDENS PARTY???
I can’t help but think she is going to gaslight Jayden into thinking Christmas Day is her actual party
Supposedly this weekend at the place that Ashley held Aria’s.. Grinch Themed… why… because Tracy gas lit her 6 year old into celebrating her birthday 3 months after hers… except someone pointed out that Tracy’s mom has a gathering right before Christmas… so this kid may not even be getting a party and this scumbag “full time single mom” is using her mother’s party for her kid.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
it’s giving … cartoon, 68 year old has been.
Did she enlarge her head to make her body appear smaller? So weird lol. She resembles a jersey Adrienne maloof from real housewives. Big head small body. Dang. She shaved way too much off her back now all she has is a floating head.
27866AB4-25AB-40A2-9188-43CE8502A49C.jpeg
D0C274B4-481E-4D19-B866-4FDC278D6EC4.jpeg

I am convinced she has BPD.
Absolutely. Also multiple personality disorder has been discussed in the past. She converts to each boyfriends style, etc. quite creepy actually. Music, everything!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Do you think he hit on sammy or something , ooh I would love for her to have stole him off her, yes please 👏👏👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 1809745View attachment 1809746View attachment 1809747Koko, girl, you good? Did you get caught up on Tattle or something cause damn… you triggered….
Should I unpack everything you said?

1) Its the other way around. Tracy gaslights and love bombs those babies…. you should be big mad at the fact that this heffa had an elective tummy tuck the day before her kid’s birthday and has pushed said child’s birthday party back until December and the week before Christmas at that. Meanwhile she went out what 6 nights to celebrate her own?
2) If it wasn’t for Tara, Tracy would still be on the outs with her parents. Her friends are “loyal” because Tracy threatens to expose them… whatever that means.
3) Nobody, I mean nobody is jealous of Tracy. It’s the other way around, hence the caption being all about her.
4) She doesn’t work. Her parents raise her kids. She talked a big game on Jerseylicious, but look at how far she’s fallen compared to how much everyone else from that show is thriving.
5) Women walk away from crappy marriages all the time, and since you clearly read tattle, you’d know that Corey told her to divorce him and she did. She thought it was a threat, so she acted on it and didn’t like the outcome. Do you not find it odd that once separated and divorced, the kids went to the back burner of her life?
6) Truth isn’t hate, and most people genuinely liked her before they started seeing though her tit.
7) I’m just going to leave it at we have two very different definitions of Grace…. Because this heffa did a whole ass podcast shitting on the father of her children….. 🫢 on the internet 🫢 where it will stay fourever🫢
The more you talk about it, the more it's a lie. This Koko needed to say so many good things about Tracy to convince herself of God only knows what!

⚠ ⚠ ⚠ ⚠ ⚠ ⚠ ⚠

Ladies, titles for the new thread, please! 😊

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I’ve said this before but at 6 years old NO CHILD ON EARTH says “my birthday is today but let’s have a party in 3 months”. Kids don’t have a concept of calendar months until about 8 years old, and no child, at any age, willingly delays having a fun party!!!! No way in hell a rational adult with a human brain actually thinks Tracy’s party bs is valid. Either her friends/family/fans are just as stupid as her or they’re scared of her and go along with the crap that comes out of her mouth. I’m convinced they’re all a bunch of big dummies.

If someone told Tracy she couldn’t celebrate her birthday until February, she’d probably throw herself off a bridge.

Reactions: 32
1.) bleep from Non Existent Who-Ville Party
2.) Ho Hustling Holiday Parties
3.) Sheer Shein Shabby Sidekick

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Tracy DiMarco#105 Mayor Augustus Maywho

since she keeps going on about this “Grinch Party” it’s only fitting that she’s exactly like the Mayor… self centered, only wants popularity… the Grinch’s childhood Bully. (IE Jayden’s biggest bully)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She must be in need of attention and compliments. She keeps posting the same Photos of her next to the Christmas tree in her Mucinex costume. I guess she didnt get enough bot comments saying how beautiful and skinny she looks, so she has to keep reposting.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
F030C253-4739-4CD9-B660-44B4039B0624.jpeg

Which elf is she referring to? The one that never was ordered from Ohio?!

1.) bleep from Non Existent Who-Ville Party
2.) Ho Hustling Holiday Parties
3.) Sheer Shein Shabby Sidekick
Lola can’t travel… doctor’s orders 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.