Tracy DiMarco #104 Christmas Tracy entered the chat room.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t seen this posted yet today but my blocked girlies need to see her OOTD ft. a fake nose ring, horse hair, and butt hole lips
0D85CC6F-488A-4BE6-AEC8-DDA7AEBF3573.png
CCDB0D56-9EBC-472B-BD44-D59306DC06D6.png
5799C5E1-CE19-4F31-B579-1979AB8DC04E.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Mommy and daddy refused to pay for Magical Moments this year. They didn’t want to associate themseleves with last years tit show.

FOURever yet she’s not even in the pictures 🤣🤣 telling on yourself there Tray? 🫢🤔
I was thinking the SAME thing. I said but she isnt in the pic this year

Mommy and daddy refused to pay for Magical Moments this year. They didn’t want to associate themseleves with last years tit show.

FOURever yet she’s not even in the pictures 🤣🤣 telling on yourself there Tray? 🫢🤔
Papa Maloney probably gave her money for the stamps.
Remember last year for Magical Moments she had huge caption explaining how she took them ALONE!? Wow!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The girl that posted her friend made the sneakers is probably 1000 percent the person that made them and Tracy probably had a fall out with them so said they deleted insta

Reactions: 22
Remember last year for Magical Moments she had huge caption explaining how she took them ALONE!? Wow!

yup I remember her making a real effort to declare that she took the kids for the photos all by herself and gave herself so many pats on the back for it, saying it was so hard and they were being so difficult. And then we all caught GiGi in the background of her video 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Her feet look huge!!!!!! Like her feet are bigger then her the length of her knee to ankle

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I was thinking the SAME thing. I said but she isnt in the pic this year

Said she took them alone, yet GiGi was in the background of one picture and then both her parents were in a picture with the kids… like I said, she ALWAYS tells on herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Now she has a nose piercing in one pic and not the other? Also who tf would buy a sweatshirt with the best part cut out? Not I ma’am. Also you are not marky mark, please show some class. Please wear a coat and pull your pants up before you catch a cold or some hands.

“upper middle class” - honey that’s your parents. You are down low classless and you ain’t stealing anyone’s girl.
Upper middle class in affordable housing

Attachments

• Haha
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
yup I remember her making a real effort to declare that she took the kids for the photos all by herself and gave herself so many pats on the back for it, saying it was so hard and they were being so difficult. And then we all caught GiGi in the background of her video 🤣🤣
Omg does anyone have pics of this?? I must have missed that

Reactions: 8
I can see her cellulite thru those white pants imagine in person without a filtered filter lol

We get she got a botched tummy tuck but that dark line shes editing is a bit much like this slob has never exercised in her broke life lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
So yeah, she lives in affordable housing, but it's brand new. It's a perfectly nice apartment (certainly nicer than this welfare fraud stank hoe deserves).
She is such a slob that she is constantly resorting to photoshoots in the damn hallway🥴

I can't even imagine being a neighbor & seeing tit like this.

• Haha
her family would be upper working class in England at a PUSH lower middle class . She however is what we would refer to as - chav, dosser, lay about, scummy mummy, on the doll, scrounger, a mooch, beggy and general slag type probably with beef curtains

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I haven’t seen this posted yet today but my blocked girlies need to see her OOTD ft. a fake nose ring, horse hair, and butt hole lips View attachment 1792949View attachment 1792950View attachment 1792951
Jaysus he feet are 10 times the size of Icon Of The Seas 😂😂😂

her family would be upper working class in England at a PUSH lower middle class . She however is what we would refer to as - chav, dosser, lay about, scummy mummy, on the doll, scrounger, a mooch, beggy and general slag type probably with beef curtains
Ah come on now the state of the clampits! Lower dole dossing scrubber class Is what they’d be 😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
Trashy has deffo got her dads physique. A lot heavier set then her mom
I bet she’s so thankful she can now filter out that Jim Carey from The Mask chin. Damn, I knew she was masculine looking but completely forgot exactly how masculine.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.