Tracy DiMarco #102 at 35 botched, broke, and faurever blended.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
whoever posted that top photo is really hating her lol
Tracy you got some friends
Trashy is one hot mess even with the ski mask - girl you ain’t bringing sexy back - more like nightmare on Elm street.
You look like a used & abused crackhead nothing remotely sexy about this shoot, you need a complete overhaul

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m so irritated and baffled by all the saddie comments on her posts like “happy birthday to the best mom!!” “Best mama in the game!”
What I would give to literally sit down with one of them and ask them to their face why she’s such a good mom…what makes her the BEST mom? Evidence? Examples?? Wearing matching crop tops with your daughters to a pumpkin patch at your once yearly family outing doesn’t make you a good mom??? Seriously I want to know.
E7618E80-0732-4F0A-93A3-AFF0438158B8.jpeg

C5737E85-5898-4E8E-BADC-1A2771E79F95.jpeg

6E2B5892-BE81-4C7E-9A0E-445BC9C2131C.jpeg

11411106-BE51-4FE2-8A5B-2BBBC81FBAFD.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Why the duck would you spend all that damn money on fillers lashes surgery and what not and leave the inside of your bleeping mouth nasty?! Go fix your bleeping teeth!! You’re disgusting. The only reason she probably thinks she gives A1 blowjobs is bc the only place a guy will let that nasty stank ass mouth go is over their dick! Same place their pee comes out of! You idiot. You don’t give good blowjobs they just make you do it to stay away from their face!! Her breathe must bleeping reek! Rotting teeth smell like damn week old roadkill. You can do 100 more cosmetic procedures and your mouth will still be bleeping nasty af. 🤮🤮🤮 🗑

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m so irritated and baffled by all the saddie comments on her posts like “happy birthday to the best mom!!” “Best mama in the game!”
What I would give to literally sit down with one of them and ask them to their face why she’s such a good mom…what makes her the BEST mom? Evidence? Examples?? Wearing matching crop tops with your daughters to a pumpkin patch at your once yearly family outing doesn’t make you a good mom??? Seriously I want to know.
View attachment 1733856
View attachment 1733857
View attachment 1733859
View attachment 1733865
You know who's a great mom? Jennifer garner. That's a great mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I was gonna post the same thing, like whats the point of these photos- specific to posting them on social media like this. If its something you wanna do and give to a partner/husband etc privately.. than by all means. BUT... what is this now annual photoshoot Tracy is doing.. for what? and to post these photos.. I AM DEAD at the bunny and ski mask.. its so not artsy, she looks ridiculous.. I gotta say though, Tracy has balls to post these.. her social media is looking like an OF.. the vibrator ads and her photos.. shes gotta have one right?!.. we're always wondering what her niche is as an "influencer"...
Just like Corey said, everything she does is for validation of the internet. How freakin sad right

Reactions: 29
I’m a day late Tracy (because I actually work and don’t have all the time to be on social media) but I wanted to wish you a happy birthday!!! Love that huge ass of yours!! 🤔 Xoxo

this is for my girls! ❤
She’s so damn flabby this witch never toned a day in her life

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.