Tracy DiMarco #102 at 35 botched, broke, and faurever blended.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
all I’m gonna say is.. the fact that she got these pictures back so fast.. literally she took them a week ago.. should tell you enough. Real photographers don’t give you back the final edits for AT THE LEAST 3 weeks. We took our Christmas card photos last week Sunday the 6th and won’t get them back until the 28th-1st.

crappy photographer (she should’ve caught the string hanging down her crotch in that window photo), crappy lighting, poses and crappy editing.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Thank you! About time someone saw her out in the wild and posted a pic of what she really looks like! Only thing better would have been a pic of her standing up. @blurtothemurr you win the internet today
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

ETA. How fitting that the print her bathing suit matched her birthday dress.
I used to love when we would send these pics to crabby for shits and giggles lol. Ahhh I miss them as a couple

I’ve been saying for a while she’s prob going to do an OF eventually.
I’m still convinced she’s a cam girl or something though.
That’s where that ski mask came from , her cam work

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I used to love when we would send these pics to crabby for shits and giggles lol. Ahhh I miss them as a couple

That’s where that ski mask came from , her cam work
Idk why she'd wear a mask, she isn't recognizable. witch has like 12 different faces/bodies.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m so irritated and baffled by all the saddie comments on her posts like “happy birthday to the best mom!!” “Best mama in the game!”
What I would give to literally sit down with one of them and ask them to their face why she’s such a good mom…what makes her the BEST mom? Evidence? Examples?? Wearing matching crop tops with your daughters to a pumpkin patch at your once yearly family outing doesn’t make you a good mom??? Seriously I want to know.
View attachment 1733856
View attachment 1733857
View attachment 1733859
View attachment 1733865
She prob paid for those comments lol!! How many times a day is she changing her ig profile pic!!

• Haha
I’m so irritated and baffled by all the saddie comments on her posts like “happy birthday to the best mom!!” “Best mama in the game!”
What I would give to literally sit down with one of them and ask them to their face why she’s such a good mom…what makes her the BEST mom? Evidence? Examples?? Wearing matching crop tops with your daughters to a pumpkin patch at your once yearly family outing doesn’t make you a good mom??? Seriously I want to know.
View attachment 1733856
View attachment 1733857
View attachment 1733859
View attachment 1733865
Their pea brains wouldn’t and couldn’t even comprehend you laying out the facts of what a trash mom she is. These chicks right here are the definition of a true PIGEON. They prob mother they same way she does so of course they think she’s doing a good job. Birds of a feather ya know.

Reactions: 17
The fact that she posted that HIDEOUS "fourever" Lion King theme looking hoodie and then 3 clips later a post about other people not knowing how to dress just sent me to another planet 🤣 Literally choked on my drink. That hoodie is absolutely tragic

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I put them next to each other. These are from the same video
Of course she edited them shes half naked! Imagine all the edits she had to do so you don't see her wide flabby cellulite sloppiness lol 🤢

she clearly wearing padded underwear which were all the rage few years ago and she even promoted few brands cuz I got influenced and bought the one with ass cutouts
Wow she's ugly without facetune 🤢

The fact that she posted that HIDEOUS "fourever" Lion King theme looking hoodie and then 3 clips later a post about other people not knowing how to dress just sent me to another planet 🤣 Literally choked on my drink. That hoodie is absolutely tragic
& still no mention of missing her kids. Got it.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
And she is out at a masquerade birthday bash on Thursday
Yeah...mom of the bleeping year. 🙄 (wonder if she mentioned how she "let" Corey have the kids the entire week of her birthday.) We all didn't forget, Tracy was without her kids from Tuesday 8th until Sunday night. *as far as we know, cause I saw Tara post sky at like 9pm Sunday night.*

• Wow
Reactions: 23
all I’m gonna say is.. the fact that she got these pictures back so fast.. literally she took them a week ago.. should tell you enough. Real photographers don’t give you back the final edits for AT THE LEAST 3 weeks. We took our Christmas card photos last week Sunday the 6th and won’t get them back until the 28th-1st.

crappy photographer (she should’ve caught the string hanging down her crotch in that window photo), crappy lighting, poses and crappy editing.
I think she gets them and edits them herself it the same crappy job she does on the daily photos

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is she so corny with her underestimate her comments. Sis go take care of your kids

I’m
Convinced she has a secret only fans guys
She’d have to rub Vaseline on her camera to have a live OF, this trash box doesn’t know how to film anything real or without a filter to save her life. These photos are such second embarrassment. THATS NOT WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE GIRL

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She’s going out Thursday? I can’t. Like at 35 going out 4 nights this week to start is ridiculous. What about her kids? It’s comical how detached she is as a mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

crappy photographer, crappy surgeon for a crappy mother and person. Seems fitting.
Love how all these photos show is how botched she is. That so called tummy tuck is a joke.

Her parents are scum for enabling this shitshow at the expense of 3 innocent children.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.