Tracy DiMarco #102 at 35 botched, broke, and faurever blended.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I find so damn funny is she's reposting all of these birthday shoutouts, everyone and their bleeping dog has been her "ride or die since day 1" "besties for life" "friends since birth" yet look at who actually showed up for her pathetic ass birthday parties 🤣 no one. Maybe 4 people the 1st night, 8 or 9 the next. Are you not embarrassed to post these bleeping birthday wishes from people who give zero shits about you? Low life loser. P.S. no decent man wants some rotten peice of meat everyone on the internet has seen every inch of. bleeping pig. Get a life and take care of your kids...ooop, Tara's doing that for you (thank Christ).

Reactions: 34
Are we just going to ignore the fact Chicky superimposed a whole new calf on this used condom 👏👏👏 2 different legs, colors... Really?!? 🤔😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Sorry for the crappy quality Ladies 🙌
That definitely is NOT her calf! We have all seen her cankles! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
crappy photographer, crappy surgeon for a crappy mother and person. Seems fitting.
Love how all these photos show is how botched she is. That so called tummy tuck is a joke.

Her parents are scum for enabling this shitshow at the expense of 3 innocent children.
I often wondered why her parents let her go buck WILD the way they do. They probably think she’ll commit suicide if she doesn’t go out constantly to have fun because she’s “so depressed and traumatized from her divorce”. Instead of getting her therapy which she desperately needs, the children are paying the price.

Reactions: 29
Their pea brains wouldn’t and couldn’t even comprehend you laying out the facts of what a trash mom she is. These chicks right here are the definition of a true PIGEON. They prob mother they same way she does so of course they think she’s doing a good job. Birds of a feather ya know.
"Birds of a feather"! I love you all ladies because you teach me a lot in english!! I didn't no this one!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
yuck! the amount of dried up glue those lashes have is disgusting! Might be the reason they’re holding on for dear life 🥴.
2A24C78B-EC51-41B1-B2D2-1AB941EB1F37.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
My question is, if she got a tummy tuck, what tf is this? She seems to still have a good amount of loose skin/fat in the front. I know when you sit, even the thinnest people will have a little belly, but not like this. This looks like a spare tire that I wouldn't expect to see with a tummy tuck.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
What I find so damn funny is she's reposting all of these birthday shoutouts, everyone and their bleeping dog has been her "ride or die since day 1" "besties for life" "friends since birth" yet look at who actually showed up for her pathetic ass birthday parties 🤣 no one. Maybe 4 people the 1st night, 8 or 9 the next. Are you not embarrassed to post these bleeping birthday wishes from people who give zero shits about you? Low life loser. P.S. no decent man wants some rotten peice of meat everyone on the internet has seen every inch of. bleeping pig. Get a life and take care of your kids...ooop, Tara's doing that for you (thank Christ).
I got it!!!!!!!!!! She influences her birthday 👏 👏 👏.

• Haha
I often wondered why her parents let her go buck WILD the way they do. They probably think she’ll commit suicide if she doesn’t go out constantly to have fun because she’s “so depressed and traumatized from her divorce”. Instead of getting her therapy which she desperately needs, the children are paying the price.
- Can’t make a person who doesn’t believe in therapy actually go to therapy.
- Toxic/Narcissistic people usually just learn how to manipulate more when they’re in therapy.
- Tracy more than likely often threats violence to herself or others if she doesn’t get her way.
- Tracy has no guilt or shame because she doesn’t experience it like normal people, notice how everything is always other peoples faults. She never takes accountability for her own actions. Jayden has been told since she was 3 maybe 4 that she is the reason mommy is sad or mad. Tracy blamed the whole demise of her marriage on Corey & nearly 12 years later, everything from Jerseylicious is still Olivia’s fault.

Tracy’s parents are probably so tired of Tracy’s behavior at this point that it’s probably much easier to give in then it is to do anything else. Also, it could be that Daddy Maloney is just as Toxic so he may let a lot of tit just roll off.

The children are definitely paying a price for Corey and Tracy’s behaviors…. But Tracy is the parent they’re going to have to heal the most from.

Reactions: 31
- Can’t make a person who doesn’t believe in therapy actually go to therapy.
- Toxic/Narcissistic people usually just learn how to manipulate more when they’re in therapy.
- Tracy more than likely often threats violence to herself or others if she doesn’t get her way.
- Tracy has no guilt or shame because she doesn’t experience it like normal people, notice how everything is always other peoples faults. She never takes accountability for her own actions. Jayden has been told since she was 3 maybe 4 that she is the reason mommy is sad or mad. Tracy blamed the whole demise of her marriage on Corey & nearly 12 years later, everything from Jerseylicious is still Olivia’s fault.

Tracy’s parents are probably so tired of Tracy’s behavior at this point that it’s probably much easier to give in then it is to do anything else. Also, it could be that Daddy Maloney is just as Toxic so he may let a lot of tit just roll off.

The children are definitely paying a price for Corey and Tracy’s behaviors…. But Tracy is the parent they’re going to have to heal the most from.
Tracy cried to trayway and said she will kill herself if the page didn't go away. Saw the screenshots myself.
She is a sick individual.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She can’t be real with this 😂
That chicky chick needs a career change, this looks like a kid took a pic of their mommy. Also Im too distracted by that $10 homegoods fur rug and her ugly sushi plastic placer eyelashes to even see the sexy. Where is that sexy? All I see is an awkward Tracy in lingerie who prolly don’t even want to be doing this but still doing this? Girl get yourself a therapy!
338E35A9-3D5A-4CD2-AE6F-18DCAFCF3BFA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
"Birds of a feather"! I love you all ladies because you teach me a lot in english!! I didn't no this one!
Birds of a feather flock together is the full saying.
What are some French idioms that would make no sense to other countries?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.