Tracy DiMarco #102 at 35 botched, broke, and faurever blended.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to thread 102 about our favorite single mother!

Last thread https://tattle.life/threads/tracy-maloney-101-ways-of-being-a-anti-mother.34715/

Again thanks to @fruitypebbles @TeawitMe @queeniefoofoo for the title and BIG THANKS to all those who keep these threads alive and running with their fantastic responses and caring attitude.

Too much to recap but I want, with her birthday right around the corner, take 5 minutes to list all the wonders in Tracy's life.

Still no child support but

● The most beautiful breasts in the world.
● An ultra-flat stomach.
● A perfect ass.
● Clothes in size S.
● A superb apartment.
● The best cosmetic surgeon in America.
● The best healings in the history of medicine.
● The smallest scars ever seen.
● The best friends anyone could wish for.
● The most devoted parents (or cretins).
● The most magnificent children ever seen on Earth.
● Unfailing loyalty and fidelity.
● The best parties (especially for her)

● The most beautiful hair (especially from the point of view of horses)
● The most beautiful Christmas tree box.
● The most hidden love relationship.
● The best podcast.

Fill in the blancs, Ladies!

Since her birthday is on a Monday, you can bet that the weekend before and the weekend after will serve as the justification for numerous evenings out, presents, special events, and even more "ME, ME, ME" moments/memes/stories.

Enjoy of this lovely season of the year, Ladies!

PS: My real wish for her is that she would suddenly change a lot of things in her life to become a better role model for her kids as she enters this new age!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Last thread https://tattle.life/threads/tracy-maloney-101-ways-of-being-a-anti-mother.34715/

Again thanks to @fruitypebbles @TeawitMe @queeniefoofoo for the title and BIG THANKS to all those who keep these threads alive and running with their fantastic responses and caring attitude.

Too much to recap but I want, with her birthday right around the corner, take 5 minutes to list all the wonders in Tracy's life.

● An ultra-flat stomach.
● A perfect ass.
● Clothes in size S.
● A superb apartment.

● The best podcast.

Since her birthday is on a Monday, you can bet that the weekend before and the weekend after will serve as the justification for numerous evenings out, presents, special events, and even more "ME, ME, ME" moments/memes/stories.

PS: My real wish for her is that she would suddenly change a lot of things in her life to become a better role model for her kids as she enters this new age!
The best lover with the WILDEST love language.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She'll never be a good role model. That ship has sailed and she's actually getting worse as time goes by, not better. She's either going to have kids just like her or they're going to resent her. Her girls are in the most trouble because she exposes them to way to many adult only type things and atmospheres, that their little minds can't process. In any case, she best not be suprised at anything her girls do when they start getting older. She planted those seeds. Knowing her though, in true narcissist form, she'll find a way to blame Corey or anyone but herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

● An ultra-flat stomach.
● A perfect ass.
● Clothes in size S.
● A superb apartment.

● The best podcast.

The most THANKFUL person in the history of Mankind.

The Most Self Absorbed Person in the World

So THANKFUL that she is making the FOCUS of the of the photo in the foreground ALL ABOUT HER as @fruitypebbles said in the last thread, not the photos of the children she is allegedly THANKFUL for. They are in the background. We can barely see them as they are blurred. it could be to protect them but a thought like that would never cross her mind as we see in the few posts she actually makes of the children

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Not Tracy posting stuff on her story acting like she cares about votes and elections?! Looks like she hasn’t dragged her flat ass to the polls in YEARS
Didmyfriendsvote.org is WiLd
😂😂😂😂

D9552521-B5B3-4BF4-AF67-9108F1D2F411.png

B0F6C87E-828A-4D75-8EFB-73B4EB17F41B.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
@Burnitdown7 i never said you did say he was a saint.. lol I made that statement

@queeniefoofoo I also never said he deserved to die

My point was that he was abusive and manipulative. Period. He can not deserve to die and also have those qualities. They’re not mutually exclusive. I don’t wish death on anyone. I truly wish he found the help he desperately sought. But I also don’t condone the things he did to helpless beings while he was alive and/or using drugs. That’s ok.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
She'll never be a good role model. That ship has sailed and she's actually getting worse as time goes by, not better. She's either going to have kids just like her or they're going to resent her. Her girls are in the most trouble because she exposes them to way to many adult only type things and atmospheres, that their little minds can't process. In any case, she best not be suprised at anything her girls do when they start getting older. She planted those seeds. Knowing her though, in true narcissist form, she'll find a way to blame Corey or anyone but herself.
Sadly her children are going to be going through this in the future. The Tray Way of parenting and it’s results 😢

and then she posts stuff like this 🤦‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
@Burnitdown7 i never said you did say he was a saint.. lol I made that statement

My point was that he was abusive and manipulative. Period. He can not deserve to die and also have those qualities. They’re not mutually exclusive. I don’t wish death on anyone. I truly wish he found the help he desperately sought. But I also don’t condone the things he did to helpless beings while he was alive and/or using drugs. That’s ok.
She deleted the post on her story! Enough people must have messaged her about how much of a hypocrite she was!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

I get your point. Just want to point out he suffered from schizophrenia. It's truly sad what he went through. (Regardless, he was human like the rest of us; and I bro7ght it up bc Corey suffered from addiction, allegedly.) She just likes to piggy back off of people and their illness but refuses to acknowledge her own mental illness.

Reactions: 22
I get your point. Just want to point out he suffered from schizophrenia. It's truly sad what he went through. (Regardless, he was human like the rest of us; and I bro7ght it up bc Corey suffered from addiction, allegedly.) She just likes to piggy back off of people and their illness but refuses to acknowledge her own mental illness.
Too true. Whenever she posts her precious memes about how ppl deserve the upmost sympathy and forgiveness when they’re faced with hardships in life — bc she’s such a loyalllll scorpio — I def chuckle out loud. Bc it is so ironic to me that she touts about all this empathy for these ppl she doesn’t know yet threw her own man to the curb when he was struggling. Just mind blowing.

Reactions: 23

● An ultra-flat stomach.
● A perfect ass.
● Clothes in size S.
● A superb apartment.

● The best podcast.

Just clarification - its not an apartment, it a "home" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just clarification - its not an apartment, it a "home" 🤣
My bad but are you sure it's not a mansion?😉

Look, it’s the smallest most perfect scar that can be barely seen ever
I can't tell if it's normal or not because I didn't have a tummy tuck but her scar looks weird to me and the way her lower abdomen looked too.
Besides, why does she pull her stomach in so much?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
There it is! Lol the butchered, stapled incision we all saw that trashy keeps trying to make disappear. We see you girllll so stop lying to us
Did anyone catch her say she wished it was still partially open so her AmAzInG world class lymphatic drainage massage done in Danielle’s studio basement could have drained more fluid?!? Like she wanted excess fluid built up in her body to ooze out through that unsanitary gaping hole 🤮🤮🤮 like we know you don’t shower or bathe your kids frequently but you wanted us to think you’d be able to properly keep that clean?!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Look, it’s the smallest most perfect scar that can be barely seen ever
Lol clearly she's sucking in. I had a lymphatic massage after giving birth and my results took days to see. I also had to stay hydrated and keep active.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.