Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

penne4yourthoughts

Not Tracy posting stuff on her story acting like she cares about votes and elections?! Looks like she hasn’t dragged her flat ass to the polls in YEARS
Didmyfriendsvote.org is WiLd
😂😂😂😂

D9552521-B5B3-4BF4-AF67-9108F1D2F411.png

B0F6C87E-828A-4D75-8EFB-73B4EB17F41B.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

remi85

VIP Member
I’m a day late Tracy (because I actually work and don’t have all the time to be on social media) but I wanted to wish you a happy birthday!!! Love that huge ass of yours!! 🤔 Xoxo

this is for my girls! ❤

FAA7DD3F-FADB-4BA8-93B2-EC127950A066.png

DAAMMMNNNN where did your booty go tray??? all i can see is Hank Hill :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Missliss416

Chatty Member
Guys leave Tracy alone, it’s not her fault she gained 40lbs since her nail appointment yesterday!!

1668197044642.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Been reading here for a long time and never commented up until now. Is it just me or are her parties are extremely boring this year? It just screams on a budget and her brokeness is showing. Harbor was obviously free with a promoter and its just the type of shit we did in our 20s. That red thing between her boobs is a cheap red ecig you can buy at any smoke shop or deli. I won’t be surprised if she smokes Newports . Im actually laughing at you guys always raging how she has all this money when its so obviously painful to see how she would do anything to herself or go anywhere as long its free. Also I highly doubt she does any coke just judging by her $3 shein shoes and that barely holding to dear life cheap dress. Bag of coke in NYC cost more then a week of her outfits and I highly doubt her or any of her loser promoter retirement home crew even dab in anything other then cheapest bottle in a cheap club like Harbor lol. Also her new bf looks exactly like all her other exes and losers she dates. She has a strong type and its keeping her on the bottom. Those poor kids are either going to turn into same type trash or move thousands of miles away from their parents. Its good noone got her on tv yet cuz this chick would completely spiral out of her mind for relevance. Not even mentioning her plastic surgeries and the lack of self care after it. All that alcohol is ballooning her recovering body and this dumb bitch thinks a lymphatic massage would drain it? Girl if you stopped drinking for 8-12 weeks like everyone else who is in recovery, you wouldn’t look like a stuffed bloated ham on your birthday. Im done lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Tracy cried to trayway and said she will kill herself if the page didn't go away. Saw the screenshots myself.
She is a sick individual.
No way! I asked this question a few months ago about why that Instagram account was shut down. She’s so distraught at the idea of someone seeing a real, unfiltered pic it makes her threaten to kill herself? Why? So that 1000 people and 400,000 bots on the internet think you’re pretty? That’s incredibly sad.

Ladies and Gentlemen of Tattle, I love you all and in case no one has told you lately: You are so much more than how you look. You are brilliant, funny, kind, and awesome. If anyone here suffers from the kind of devastating low self-esteem that T has, please talk to someone about it. You can go your whole life and miss that you are unique and valuable and LOVED.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
She hates those kids
It’s not that she hates them, she resents them. They’re part of a life that didn’t work out. If her and Corey were still married, her IG would be filled with quotes about motherhood and being a wonderful wife and she be acting like she’s god’s gift to motherhood. The girls would still be in dance because she would be a “Dance Mom”… she’d put a smidge more effort into her ASL for Julian. Her body rocker with a hoodie and leggings and those god awful fur boots would be her standard fall/winter outfit, her Amazon (not knocking them) Maxi dresses with flip flops would be her standard summer outfit. She’d still be a bitch in her comments, but she’d be talking about how wonderful and amazing and hardworking Corey is so that she doesn’t have to work. There’s be pictures of her and the kids waiting for Corey… her girls nights would consist of hanging out with Tara…. She definitely doesn’t hate her kids…. But she sure as shit resents them because they are part of a life she once had… a life she refused to fight hard to keep…when shit got hard and Corey basically told her if she was miserable to divorce him… she said “bet” and then she expected that Corey would come groveling to her to try to stay together for the kids and the sake of her social media. Family photoshoots, kids photoshoots…. She wouldn’t be putting on this ratchet display of behavior she’s had since her divorce.
She is absolutely miserable and it shows, but her answer to her misery is always to check out. Except she can’t run from her kids because she doesn’t want to look like that much of a dead beat mother on her Social Media.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Full of Baloney

VIP Member
where are your children/grandchildren?! This is is so fucked up! Tracy if you gave your children an ounce of discipline and structure they would know how to behave in restaurants. My nieces and nephews grave been to nicer restaurants then me! STRAIGHT TRASH.
This sweater reminds me of a onesie that's been unbuttoned and mom didn't feel like buttoning it back up after the diaper change, so the kid's running around the house with the onesie untucked. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Simiauci

VIP Member
Welcome to thread 102 about our favorite single mother!

Last thread https://tattle.life/threads/tracy-maloney-101-ways-of-being-a-anti-mother.34715/

Again thanks to @fruitypebbles @TeawitMe @queeniefoofoo for the title and BIG THANKS to all those who keep these threads alive and running with their fantastic responses and caring attitude.

Too much to recap but I want, with her birthday right around the corner, take 5 minutes to list all the wonders in Tracy's life.

Still no child support but

● The most beautiful breasts in the world.
● An ultra-flat stomach.
● A perfect ass.
● Clothes in size S.
● A superb apartment.
● The best cosmetic surgeon in America.
● The best healings in the history of medicine.
● The smallest scars ever seen.
● The best friends anyone could wish for.
● The most devoted parents (or cretins).
● The most magnificent children ever seen on Earth.
● Unfailing loyalty and fidelity.
● The best parties (especially for her)

● The most beautiful hair (especially from the point of view of horses)
● The most beautiful Christmas tree box.
● The most hidden love relationship.
● The best podcast.

Fill in the blancs, Ladies!

Since her birthday is on a Monday, you can bet that the weekend before and the weekend after will serve as the justification for numerous evenings out, presents, special events, and even more "ME, ME, ME" moments/memes/stories.

Enjoy of this lovely season of the year, Ladies!

PS: My real wish for her is that she would suddenly change a lot of things in her life to become a better role model for her kids as she enters this new age!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44