Tracy DiMarco #102 at 35 botched, broke, and faurever blended.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so I went back the past couple days and she’s posted At least 15 different pics from her boudoir shoot. Dropping all that $$$ just to show half naked pics to strangers on the internet. And I’m sure there’s more to come. She can’t help herself! Single mom of 3 where??

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She really thinks this looks good?
She looks like she’s trying to Fart. 🤣🤣🤣

OMG, these just keep getting worse
I need to know, do Skylar, jayden or Julian ever tell her, "I missed you!" Cause, I'm far from perfect mothering and my son tells me every single day after school that he missed me. As you lovely mommas know, that's one thing that turns a crappy day around.

Do you publicly post it, though? 😂
Honestly…. The way they’re happy in other people’s photos when Tracy is not around… should tell you everything you need to know…. I really don’t think they even tell her they love her…. (Que the video footage of the kids giving her hugs after school. Or some crappy IG post addressing it) 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She looks like she’s trying to Fart. 🤣🤣🤣

OMG, these just keep getting worse

Honestly…. The way they’re happy in other people’s photos when Tracy is not around… should tell you everything you need to know…. I really don’t think they even tell her they love her…. (Que the video footage of the kids giving her hugs after school. Or some crappy IG post addressing it) 🙄
Smh. She cares way too much what ppl say & think about her.
Grow up, girl. You have 3 kids to care for. TF you still obsessed with strangers and what we have to say? Oh that's right, bc we speak the truth and you can't handle it. Gotcha 😂👏

Reactions: 24
She forgot to phot shop her cheerleading strong legs 😭😭😬😬
I am confused. What is the extra piece of meat on the bottom of her right thigh that is darker than the rest of her leg? Did she draw a line on what she wanted to crop out and forgot to crop?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't even understand the point of these photos. I guess it's to make you feel good, but if I got them done I'd never look at them and think dam I look good if 70% of me was airbrushed, edited and photoshopped. I know all professional pics get touched up and edited, but if my ass was full of cellulite and I saw a pic of me without it, I just wouldn't feel proud or empowered because I know that's not how I look. Maybe I'm weird for thinking like that, but if I had some flaws and posted them without my obvious flaws on my social media, I'd just feel embarrassed, or dumb, because the people that know me are probably thinking what tf. I guess I shouldn't be suprised though, because dam near every picture she's ever posted is not real.

I am confused. What is the extra piece of meat on the bottom of her right thigh that is darker than the rest of her leg? Did she draw a line on what she wanted to crop out and forgot to crop?
I think it's her calf because she's squatting and it's the way her leg is bent. Actually her shin, not calf.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
This reminds me of early 00’s and digital camera photoshoots for myspace I did with friends but fully clothed obviously. The “photographer” either really hates her with those glamour shots or this is some big troll and a parody. Can even tell nomore and standing on furniture? This trailer park photshoot is embarrassing on all levels and to think THIS cost $3000 or more is just messing with my head. Someone mentioned she is photoshopping them more and I don’t think she is. Legally speaking you can’t alter photos and those photos legally belong to that “photographer” . So that chick can literally sue her if she photoshops them and mess with her business. Obviously they are too thick for that to happen but in real world, thats how it is. I just can’t with those diy photos, they are so bad and funny lolololol

Reactions: 13
AB650AD0-B953-4769-A1E2-3F56666DF7EC.jpeg
9A4B90F0-6E97-416C-A64D-EA379E2019DE.png

Looks like Tracy dropped something 💩

Oh, and Tray - nice wonky bricks you got there. But you don’t photoshop, right?! 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
She is the absolute worst photoshopper.
her knee disappears!
The bricks aren’t lining up.
She has a butt crack on the left side of her hip where she is are also missing a strap to her underwear.

Make it make sense!!!
Another question … why was Julian’s only question “why were you on the roof?”
Not “mom you left us for a week to go take pictures and promote a dirty dingy night club opening (where they couldn’t even pay the entertainment)?
View attachment 1731686
her tt made her look even more wider
why can’t people just appreciate their bellies that make the proportions instead of going for a quick fix chop
If she won’t maintain or work on her back and pelvic strength, this witch will be crippled over like Quasimodo carrying all that weight in her thighs

Reactions: 13
It must be so exhausting having to co parent with this twit. Her narcissism has no limits.

Reactions: 31
How many times is Tbag going post birthday wishes and pics? Have to give A for effort. I will say it again who are these people she hangs out with…who raised these people. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I need to know, do Skylar, jayden or Julian ever tell her, "I missed you!" Cause, I'm far from perfect mothering and my son tells me every single day after school that he missed me. As you lovely mommas know, that's one thing that turns a crappy day around.

Do you publicly post it, though? 😂
Fair enough, we only call them that when we’re talking to each other or calling them lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 11
WHAT SCREAMS SEXY ABOUT A SKI MASK AND LINGERIE? I am literally flabbergasted. Between this and the fake scorpion. What the entire duck. Seriously.
I don't know if it's a trend but I saw a similar pic on another thread of a girl who does only fans. Someone then showed another pic of two girls also in balaclavas which they thought was her inspo. Maybe it's sexy in certain circles.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.