Tracy DiMarco #102 at 35 botched, broke, and faurever blended.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yes you’ve missed a lot @nonamesusan

I don’t have any of the old pics of her. But if anyone has the kayak pic and other pics from that weekend feel free to post for old time sake.

Also, in case you missed it too, Tracy had weight loss surgery almost 2 years ago. Thats how she fits into her jerseylicious outfits now. Not keto as she claims. And while we’re covering lies about her body it ISN’T the 3 babies she had that she never breast fed that made her boobs saggy and it’s not the 3 pregnancies that made her need a tummy tuck. It was the extreme weight loss after WLS.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
She is the absolute worst photoshopper.
her knee disappears!
The bricks aren’t lining up.
She has a butt crack on the left side of her hip where she is are also missing a strap to her underwear.

Make it make sense!!!
Another question … why was Julian’s only question “why were you on the roof?”
Not “mom you left us for a week to go take pictures and promote a dirty dingy night club opening (where they couldn’t even pay the entertainment)?
05368134-01C2-462D-8D1E-520B1520CB68.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think she calls him padrino because he’s skylars godfather
Yes, he's Skylar's Padrino but Big T's Compadre.

This is the most disturbing thing I’ve ever seen, I had to make it my profile picture immediately. Imagine her being in her 80s and her grandkids are like “Grandma why is there a picture of you in your underwear wearing a ski mask??” 😩
"I had to make it my profile picture immediately."
⚰⚰⚰

That's enough Internet for tonight, littlesweetp.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
What’s this red bottle she has here? She put the ‘SOS’ GIF / sticker on it, as if to obstruct what it says.
98C2F27F-A5B6-48FB-A5CF-CDC0367FFF96.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Yes you’ve missed a lot @nonamesusan

I don’t have any of the old pics of her. But if anyone has the kayak pic and other pics from that weekend feel free to post for old time sake.

Also, in case you missed it too, Tracy had weight loss surgery almost 2 years ago. Thats how she fits into her jerseylicious outfits now. Not keto as she claims. And while we’re covering lies about her body it ISN’T the 3 babies she had that she never breast fed that made her boobs saggy and it’s not the 3 pregnancies that made her need a tummy tuck. It was the extreme weight loss after WLS.
Screenshot_20221115-065142_Brave.jpg
55561F58-1835-4678-B791-8C4DF2FBF78E.jpeg
2FA82971-82BE-47B3-BE00-4B0C333EF36E.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Yikes. She has to be at least 300 lbs in that top pic. I can imagine how depressed she felt at this stage in her life. No one is fat shaming her, losing weight naturally is difficult for some. It’s the lying about keto, photoshopping, and bullying ppl in her comments who call her out. Then having the audacity to blame her kids on her weight gain. Those babies didn’t buy your daily tequila and pasta, bro. She’s unemployed & doesn't have her kids. She could’ve went for walks instead of sitting in the playroom on social media all day drinking wine and eating Parmesan cheese.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Those are not her real arms, they are photoshopped like the rest of her body. The only work out her arms get is lifting the remote in the rainbow room while she lays in her twin bed all day
Or the vibration her sex toy collection gives off to those jiggling bingo flappers like a shake-weight 🤣😂🤣 iykyk

• Haha
Reactions: 15
this photo is giving this filter vibes….

also, girl your pelvic bones DO NOT pop out as much as they are photoshopped to do

The best part of the pic is that her face is co.

She is the absolute worst photoshopper.

her knee disappears!

The bricks aren’t lining up.

She has a butt crack on the left side of her hip where she is are also missing a strap to her underwear.

Make it make sense!!!

Another question … why was Julian’s only question “why were you on the roof?”

Not “mom you left us for a week to go take pictures and promote a dirty dingy night club opening (where they couldn’t even pay the entertainment)?

I love how her waist is like 20 inches. That TT really worked. 😄😄😄😄😄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Titties still be looking square

Tracy we can hear your voice echoing in your low income apartment excuse me “house” hallway
hahahah with her Dollar Tree thin ass door mat…I only know bc I have the same one, except I got it for my kids rooms bc they love decorating their rooms for Christmas.(and to be clear, there’s nothing wrong with DT, only when you front & act like you’re big ballin like Lopsided T does

Reactions: 25
I need to know, do Skylar, jayden or Julian ever tell her, "I missed you!" Cause, I'm far from perfect mothering and my son tells me every single day after school that he missed me. As you lovely mommas know, that's one thing that turns a crappy day around.

Lmao today my sister and I (were 35 and 29) had a convo about my friend saying it’s weird that we call our parents mommy and daddy still 😂
Do you publicly post it, though? 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Is she still posting in her stories ppl saying happy birthday like she's the queen of dubi,I think I'm gunna have to silence her ass,I can't believe how obsessed she with her birthday like she's a 16 year old.

She really thinks this looks good?
Lmao I laughed out loud

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.