Tracy DiMarco #102 at 35 botched, broke, and faurever blended.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That would make him Tracy’s compadre. I mean, she’s Italian, it’s the same in Italian, she should know that.

Those are the legs her 3 children ruined from pregnancy and now have a lot of extra skin like her stomach. Nothing to do with losing over 100lbs. Just like her tits and stomach. All the kids fault they look like that.
Hold up she was over 100 lbs? When?
I have been following her since her wedding and never seen her be that big. Did I miss something? Are there photos of her over 300 pounds. She is pretty average height, id say 5’3- 5’4 ish, Im 5’7 and she was shorter then me so 100 lbs extra would have made her way bigger then her biggest post pregnancies. Did I miss few chapters?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Am I totally imagining things or didn’t she post some thing on one of her stories this past weekend that she was 34 until Tuesday? Like she wrote “I’m 34 until Tuesday!” On one of her videos. Did she seriously misremember or miss calculate the date of her own birthday?
Omgggg not me at work shaking and in tears trying not to bust out laughing at your profile picture.... I'm literally in tearssss dying!! Thank you for that 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She forgot to phot shop her cheerleading strong legs 😭😭😬😬
Her arms are big, look at her hip too, you can see the rolls..ah yes this is definitely a size medium in kids size. bleeping Stevie wonder could see shes full of tit 🙄
I'm 5 foot 7, 170 pounds, size 4/6, hourglass shape. She's easily TWICE my size.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
this photo is giving this filter vibes….

also, girl your pelvic bones DO NOT pop out as much as they are photoshopped to do.
She will never realize what a buffoon she looks like!! This picture is literally comical!! Not even 1% sexy... it's got me cackling!!!

Reactions: 17
She’s uncomfortable in every picture and it shows. So… my conclusion is either Marla really sucks at what she does…. Or she purposely does Tracy dirty by these pictures being absolutely terrible. This feels like “Oh you want a discount? I got you.” And then she goes and makes them terrible knowing Tracy doesn’t have the actual confidence to blow the pictures out of the water… but I’m just gonna go with Marla sucks.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hold up she was over 100 lbs? When?
I have been following her since her wedding and never seen her be that big. Did I miss something? Are there photos of her over 300 pounds. She is pretty average height, id say 5’3- 5’4 ish, Im 5’7 and she was shorter then me so 100 lbs extra would have made her way bigger then her biggest post pregnancies. Did I miss few chapters?
You missed a lot of chapters. Lol.
861761B4-71CB-4DA3-A1D8-D0EDF2025488.jpeg
4ED49AB6-5291-4385-B2CF-198530F1AFF6.jpeg
C8DD1CC1-DBE9-413D-81A6-B9A81E050941.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Can someone explain,I just don't like know,I know I said before but I know I'm old school,but what the duck is this?I have so many questions and I don't even know where to start is she trying for home alone the robbers I'm so confused
She is basically trying to portray how she is submissive and looking for a daddy but her crappy photographer can’t even direct that right, so looks idiotic. If she is not a sex worker or have OF, those type of photos make zero sense. Its one thing to pose in lingerie or even fun costumes, but this is a clear direction into sw/of. Could be revenge body thing too but again, all her exes are idiots just like her. Men aren’t getting hell bend over seeing you pop a squat in a ski mask girly. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 30
This witch really posted Julian asking her “why are you on a roof?” CLEARLY in reaction to her filthy overly sexual self showing him her boudoir pics on the roof. Someone take these kids from her
I just ran here to talk about that!!!
You know this witch was like “loOoOk at MomMmMy, See what she did, SoOoO PrEtTyyy” in that scratchy ass voice she uses to talk to her kids.
bleeping gross, despicable, and inappropriate to show these to her kids.

Why do you have 2 different earrings on

And why so much photoshop for you aMaZiNg BoOb job!?!?

looking at her ear, one is just twisted and the photographer doesn’t know enough to fix it in the moment

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Are we just going to ignore the fact Chicky superimposed a whole new calf on this used condom 👏👏👏 2 different legs, colors... Really?!? 🤔😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Sorry for the crappy quality Ladies 🙌

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This has got to be the best FUCKEN picture she has ever taken!! Hide that ugly mug, so no one has to see it!! 👏🏼 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼View attachment 1731389
This is the most disturbing thing I’ve ever seen, I had to make it my profile picture immediately. Imagine her being in her 80s and her grandkids are like “Grandma why is there a picture of you in your underwear wearing a ski mask??” 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.