Tracy DiMarco #102 at 35 botched, broke, and faurever blended.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cat on a Hot Tin Roof is a movie about dealing with someone who keeps trying to relieve their high school days, alcoholism and a character called Big Mama. Oh trashbag, you hit all those on that “photo shoot” 🤣🤣🤣🤣.
Only for you it should be renamed- Skank on a Hot Tin Roof.
You're right though, her cat was literally on that tin roof. Thank goodness she was wearing under garments that roof would've rotted instantly

She looks like a demon. Possessed.
Well if the hoof & pitchfork fits LOL

I’m confused. He was double booked for tonight? I didn’t know a club cancels a music artist appearance for rain. This whole thing just sound sus to me.

Sounds so sketchy to “cancel due to rain”. It’s not like it’s an outdoor event.
He cancelled because he wasn't paid

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
this photo is giving this filter vibes….

also, girl your pelvic bones DO NOT pop out as much as they are photoshopped to do.
Wtf kind of pose is that?! 😂😂😂 chicky dippy, get better photography lessons, cause girl......you bad.

Hey Tracy, still think you look like a grill fork. You know those things people don't use unless it's serious. Yeah, that's you IRL.
(I also love the muffin top you still have. What tummy tuck?) 😂🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Art direction of this entire photoshoot is hilarious
tracy for someone being your friend for two decades she sure as hell not doing you any favors. I would be raging if someone got me to pay $3000 for this goofiness. She could have gone to Jc Penny and got this for $100 and in print. Who would look at her ceramic gold nose and blurry random body parts and think to themselves, I want this? Genuinely? Tracy seems so awkward and uncomfortable in all those photos it’s literally the job of photographer to make their clients more confident and out of their element.
I am all for hobby photography but this is pathetic. Even her hair looks like a cheap party city witch wig with all the terrible edits they did on her. Tracy get your refund and go hire a legit photographer that will help you achieve that confidence. Your friend didn’t even bother to get a paid version of photoshop to make this photo less cringy and diy.

Reactions: 22
This has got to be the best FUCKEN picture she has ever taken!! Hide that ugly mug, so no one has to see it!! 👏🏼 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
DA360C55-F5F8-42C8-91E5-1088E0CA44D3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Either she is doing what Kardashians like to do and specifically asking for obviously badly photoshopped photos so people can engage with her content or her body dysmorphia is so bad that she thinks that sad nose contour and lip liner makes her look like a movie star. One compliment I would give her is that her arms do look pretty fit. So definitely is doing some workouts but her face and lack of direction from a crappy photographer is what makes those photos corny and goofy.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Chicky sure is heavy-handed with that air brush tool in her photoshop app :oops: I’ve seen better quality pics taken from a calculator
A full on Monet.
"It's like a painting, see? From far away, it's OK, but up close, it's a big old mess."

• Haha
Reactions: 21
ummm, shouldn’t your children be your entire heart?!
weird phrasing, Tracy.
The friggin Munster family 👺 🧌

She forgot to phot shop her cheerleading strong legs 😭😭😬😬
💀 💀 💀

Either she is doing what Kardashians like to do and specifically asking for obviously badly photoshopped photos so people can engage with her content or her body dysmorphia is so bad that she thinks that sad nose contour and lip liner makes her look like a movie star. One compliment I would give her is that her arms do look pretty fit. So definitely is doing some workouts but her face and lack of direction from a crappy photographer is what makes those photos corny and goofy.
Those arms are photoshopped within an inch or there life

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
This witch really posted Julian asking her “why are you on a roof?” CLEARLY in reaction to her filthy overly sexual self showing him her boudoir pics on the roof. Someone take these kids from her

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
WHAT SCREAMS SEXY ABOUT A SKI MASK AND LINGERIE? I am literally flabbergasted. Between this and the fake scorpion. What the entire duck. Seriously.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Those are not her real arms, they are photoshopped like the rest of her body. The only work out her arms get is lifting the remote in the rainbow room while she lays in her twin bed all day

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I think she calls him padrino because he’s skylars godfather
That would make him Tracy’s compadre. I mean, she’s Italian, it’s the same in Italian, she should know that.

She forgot to phot shop her cheerleading strong legs 😭😭😬😬
Those are the legs her 3 children ruined from pregnancy and now have a lot of extra skin like her stomach. Nothing to do with losing over 100lbs. Just like her tits and stomach. All the kids fault they look like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.