Tracy DiMarco #102 at 35 botched, broke, and faurever blended.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been reading here for a long time and never commented up until now. Is it just me or are her parties are extremely boring this year? It just screams on a budget and her brokeness is showing. Harbor was obviously free with a promoter and its just the type of tit we did in our 20s. That red thing between her boobs is a cheap red ecig you can buy at any smoke shop or deli. I won’t be surprised if she smokes Newports . Im actually laughing at you guys always raging how she has all this money when its so obviously painful to see how she would do anything to herself or go anywhere as long its free. Also I highly doubt she does any coke just judging by her $3 shein shoes and that barely holding to dear life cheap dress. Bag of coke in NYC cost more then a week of her outfits and I highly doubt her or any of her loser promoter retirement home crew even dab in anything other then cheapest bottle in a cheap club like Harbor lol. Also her new bf looks exactly like all her other exes and losers she dates. She has a strong type and its keeping her on the bottom. Those poor kids are either going to turn into same type trash or move thousands of miles away from their parents. Its good noone got her on tv yet cuz this chick would completely spiral out of her mind for relevance. Not even mentioning her plastic surgeries and the lack of self care after it. All that alcohol is ballooning her recovering body and this dumb witch thinks a lymphatic massage would drain it? Girl if you stopped drinking for 8-12 weeks like everyone else who is in recovery, you wouldn’t look like a stuffed bloated ham on your birthday. Im done lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Somebody send the link to here to her new boy toy? He needs to see what he’s getting into. Also why would you be involved with someone who so proudly talks tit about her children father? She also does not work. This guy must have some very low standards.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The flat ass and her thinking she really moving it 😹😹 I can’t dance or shake the booty I don’t even embarrass myself . Also the fact that she runs and leans forward when everyone else takes pictures of her . Lmaoo but yet she always posts she’s happy na sis you are still insecure if you were happy you would stand normal and not hide your body . If she owned it it would be different . Period

Reactions: 24
Who is the really pretty brunette in all of her birthday pics? It’s gotta be hard to be around such a young, beautiful, fit woman..then there’s Tracy and Sammy lol.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Is this implant all the way to her armpits? They really look hard and swollen.
I don’t think her boob job is that bad and looks pretty natural to me in comparison of fake plastic globes ones a lot of people go for . The issue is that she trying to squeeze into clothes that are made using asian metrics. If she went to a mall and got herself a decent sized dress that was flattering on her bodty. She wouldn’t look like a 1 woman circus that she is 👹

Reactions: 8
Been reading here for a long time and never commented up until now. Is it just me or are her parties are extremely boring this year? It just screams on a budget and her brokeness is showing. Harbor was obviously free with a promoter and its just the type of tit we did in our 20s. That red thing between her boobs is a cheap red ecig you can buy at any smoke shop or deli. I won’t be surprised if she smokes Newports . Im actually laughing at you guys always raging how she has all this money when its so obviously painful to see how she would do anything to herself or go anywhere as long its free. Also I highly doubt she does any coke just judging by her $3 shein shoes and that barely holding to dear life cheap dress. Bag of coke in NYC cost more then a week of her outfits and I highly doubt her or any of her loser promoter retirement home crew even dab in anything other then cheapest bottle in a cheap club like Harbor lol. Also her new bf looks exactly like all her other exes and losers she dates. She has a strong type and its keeping her on the bottom. Those poor kids are either going to turn into same type trash or move thousands of miles away from their parents. Its good noone got her on tv yet cuz this chick would completely spiral out of her mind for relevance. Not even mentioning her plastic surgeries and the lack of self care after it. All that alcohol is ballooning her recovering body and this dumb witch thinks a lymphatic massage would drain it? Girl if you stopped drinking for 8-12 weeks like everyone else who is in recovery, you wouldn’t look like a stuffed bloated ham on your birthday. Im done lol
Hey, welcome! Yes, all the parties are extremely boring this year, you’re not wrong. Both nights for Halloween were a boring bust, and now both of her birthday celebrations were in empty, dirty, cheap clubs as well. She also had more of a crowd show up for her last year. Also, is anyone else super confused by the fact that she definitely showed more skin in her outfits BEFORE she got her boobs done and TT? Her saggy deflated tits were always out, lots of gross tit clit cleavage, and crop tops for every occasion. Now she’s had cosmetic surgery 2X and she covers up MORE. It’s weird.
In response to your thoughts about our perception of her spending, I don’t think anyone here is under the impression she has a ton of money she’s slinging around. Literally everything about her screams cheap/free handout. It’s why she always posts things like “can anyone suggest to me a bakery/hair salon/ice luge place?” It’s not because she forgot how to use Google, it’s because she’s shaking her Instagram change cup again hoping someone will slide in her desperate DMs offering it for free. The things that puss us off are 1-shes Clearly on government assistance in multiple forms when in reality, she’s willingly choosing not to work 2-the little money she does have coming in she only spends on herself and going out and never shows her kids the same generosity she shows herself and 3-she’s never honest about it. People will ask how much she paid for that stupid litebrite purse and she responds “it’s a luxury bag”. People will ask how much she paid or if she paid for her cosmetic procedures and she responds “patients can typically spend xyz”. She never actually owns up to how much she pays for anything or if anything is gifted. It’s always just dishonesty and shadiness and trying to look rich and luxurious when we all know she’s not.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Who is the really pretty brunette in all of her birthday pics? It’s gotta be hard to be around such a young, beautiful, fit woman..then there’s Tracy and Sammy lol.
They both look like her Boca aunts trying to bum a cig. She is stunning and makes them look even more like drag queens
Hey, welcome! Yes, all the parties are extremely boring this year, you’re not wrong. Both nights for Halloween were a boring bust, and now both of her birthday celebrations were in empty, dirty, cheap clubs as well. She also had more of a crowd show up for her last year. Also, is anyone else super confused by the fact that she definitely showed more skin in her outfits BEFORE she got her boobs done and TT? Her saggy deflated tits were always out, lots of gross tit clit cleavage, and crop tops for every occasion. Now she’s had cosmetic surgery 2X and she covers up MORE. It’s weird.
In response to your thoughts about our perception of her spending, I don’t think anyone here is under the impression she has a ton of money she’s slinging around. Literally everything about her screams cheap/free handout. It’s why she always posts things like “can anyone suggest to me a bakery/hair salon/ice luge place?” It’s not because she forgot how to use Google, it’s because she’s shaking her Instagram change cup again hoping someone will slide in her desperate DMs offering it for free. The things that puss us off are 1-shes Clearly on government assistance in multiple forms when in reality, she’s willingly choosing not to work 2-the little money she does have coming in she only spends on herself and going out and never shows her kids the same generosity she shows herself and 3-she’s never honest about it. People will ask how much she paid for that stupid litebrite purse and she responds “it’s a luxury bag”. People will ask how much she paid or if she paid for her cosmetic procedures and she responds “patients can typically spend xyz”. She never actually owns up to how much she pays for anything or if anything is gifted. It’s always just dishonesty and shadiness and trying to look rich and luxurious when we all know she’s not.
Are there people who delusional enough to not see with their eyeballs that she is closer to poverty then even a comfortable middle class life? Literally nothing about her ever screamed Lux or rich to me lol
Her and Corey were average Staten Island family and when she moved to Jersey, she became even more basic. I can tell she paid close to nothing for her birthdays, even that cheap cake looked free 99. Wasn’t last year she threw a brunch in some country club? Speaking off Halloween, I laughed hard when she said that Xtina costume was home made. That exact costume was $30 on several sites and there were even cheaper versions for less. Jasmine one was also cheap since I had same exact one from few years and got it for maybe also $30. Probably even got it more cheaper on Alibaba since she sources from there to her shop. Tracy looks like a clown and I truly hope no woman looks up to her as some success story when she is clearly in need of serious mental, financial, fashion, life help. Homegirl is a walking free reality show 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 30
They both look like her Boca aunts trying to bum a cig. She is stunning and makes them look even more like drag queens

Are there people who delusional enough to not see with their eyeballs that she is closer to poverty then even a comfortable middle class life? Literally nothing about her ever screamed Lux or rich to me lol
Her and Corey were average Staten Island family and when she moved to Jersey, she became even more basic. I can tell she paid close to nothing for her birthdays, even that cheap cake looked free 99. Wasn’t last year she threw a brunch in some country club? Speaking off Halloween, I laughed hard when she said that Xtina costume was home made. That exact costume was $30 on several sites and there were even cheaper versions for less. Jasmine one was also cheap since I had same exact one from few years and got it for maybe also $30. Probably even got it more cheaper on Alibaba since she sources from there to her shop. Tracy looks like a clown and I truly hope no woman looks up to her as some success story when she is clearly in need of serious mental, financial, fashion, life help. Homegirl is a walking free reality show 🍿
I wondered the same thing when she was outfitting her children in wish.com “Gucci” and “Burberry” outfits. I thought she was doing that as a joke. You don’t have to personally own those items to see that hers were cheaply made and fake. People with money don’t announce they have money unless you’re kardashian-level wealthy. Broke people be the loudest ones lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.