Tracy DiMarco #102 at 35 botched, broke, and faurever blended.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long are we giving the new honey 🤣
I don’t even think he’ll make it to Valentine’s Day…. He looks like he’s almost over her already, it’s like he’s only entertaining her because it’s her “birthday weekend”….

Any “mother” who puts their own birthday before their child’s birthday,…. That’s a 🚩.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don’t even think he’ll make it to Valentine’s Day…. He looks like he’s almost over her already, it’s like he’s only entertaining her because it’s her “birthday weekend”….

Any “mother” who puts their own birthday before their child’s birthday,…. That’s a 🚩.
HUGE red flag! And if they are getting it on in the kids playroom, then he is a disgusting pig too.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Just been on his Instagram. He seems to enjoy travelling. Wonder if Tracy is hoping he'll whisk her away to Europe
Oh you know that's coming. She's going to eat him and any money he has alive. His parents should be so proud he found a wonderful woman and mother like her. She def makes sure she's got a man around the holidays. I'll give this guy till the summer.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
HUGE red flag! And if they are getting it on in the kids playroom, then he is a disgusting pig too.
How he’s not disturbed by the fact that she made a “playroom” as opposed to just making it her bedroom is beyond me…. Another huge Red Flag.

Oh you know that's coming. She's going to eat him and any money he has alive. His parents should be so proud he found a wonderful woman and mother like her. She def makes sure she's got a man around the holidays. I'll give this guy till the summer.
If he makes it to Christmas, I’d be shocked. I’m getting stole him from Sammy vibes.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
She looks like an old leather handbag. I just turned 35 a week ago and I’m always complimented on my skin, I still get hormonal break outs once a month but I really take care of my skin because I don’t want to look worn out by the time I’m 40. For trashy that ship has sailed 😂 like an old LV hold-all that’s been left out in all weathers!!!
Tracy, SPF is your friend!
Those baboon hole lips age you 15 years
All that hair does nothing for you
The make up, please put the trowel down
You’re dressing like a 15 year old but you have the face of a 50 year old girlfriend.

Guarantee she had the body filter on here because she is not shaped like that at all even after being operated on by the worlds BeSt SuRgGEon. The filter has rounded out her hip dips
The dips are still obvious. The filter is working well. Anymore obvious and it will be a gash instead of a dip.

Reactions: 8
We’ll it was a very disappointing second birthday party. The club may have been 1/4 full, but there was probably only about eight or nine people there for her. Very heavy on the filtering, she pretty much doesn’t have a nose throughout the night. Her miss proportioned distorted body is very apparent. Another night, another sloppy, drunk, past her prime, X reality star trying to relive her 15 minutes worth of fame from almost 15 years ago!
F4613E32-DBEC-48A3-89DA-4981B415CA1A.png
C6F2314E-DBDA-4D23-8F42-A5658C652BEA.jpeg
F3C2A4F6-3C17-471F-90CD-462B92FA42AC.jpeg
older woman trying to relive her teens!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
We’ll it was a very disappointing second birthday party. The club may have been 1/4 full, but there was probably only about eight or nine people there for her. Very heavy on the filtering, she pretty much doesn’t have a nose throughout the night. Her miss proportioned distorted body is very apparent. Another night, another sloppy, drunk, past her prime, X reality star trying to relive her 15 minutes worth of fame from almost 15 years ago!View attachment 1727212View attachment 1727213View attachment 1727214older woman trying to relive her teens!
The clubs were most likely empty as people knew she would be there. Take note Trashy people don’t want to be where you are. 👏 👏 👏

The clubs were most likely empty as people knew she would be there. Take note Trashy people don’t want to be where you are. 👏 👏 👏
Also who want to see a middle aged alcoholic making a complete Pratt of herself

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We’ll it was a very disappointing second birthday party. The club may have been 1/4 full, but there was probably only about eight or nine people there for her. Very heavy on the filtering, she pretty much doesn’t have a nose throughout the night. Her miss proportioned distorted body is very apparent. Another night, another sloppy, drunk, past her prime, X reality star trying to relive her 15 minutes worth of fame from almost 15 years ago!View attachment 1727212View attachment 1727213View attachment 1727214older woman trying to relive her teens!
Is that a vape in her cleavage?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.