Tracy DiMarco #102 at 35 botched, broke, and faurever blended.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that a vape in her cleavage?
You mean the vape she has lied about smoking since being with Corey. witch forgets there was proof of her posting a "bullies" cover for two vapes. One for Corey and one for her.
But remember, she doesn't smoke or do hard drugs 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What's her face just posted a video getting trappey ready for her annual (twice) photo dump ......too long to screen grab, but the AMOUNT👏 OF👏 TIMES👏 SHE 👏SHIFTS👏FOR👏CAMERA👏IS👏 HILARIOUS 👏👏👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How many times is she gonna post that disgusting video of her friend whacking on her flubber at the clubber?
We get it you need a BBL for your kids birthday next year. WE KNOW ITS COMING

tEqUiLa tRaCy needs a lime AND A CHASER? What are you 16?

Mean while the geriatric dicks she sucks all summer for her boats and hoes tour are at another club in the city

dom would stick it in anything that walks, and I’ve got the dck pic to prove it
Same with washed up tired ass Louie Devito
But there’s bmi…at another girls bday…
Bets on her beefing with him next? View attachment 1726768View attachment 1726769View attachment 1726768View attachment 1726769View attachment 1726773
The place is really called "Maison close"? 😱😱
In french, it means "whorehouse/bawdy-house"!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
That saggy flabby ass!
Sweet baby Jesus and his teen mom Mary. Imma call her jigglypuff because that ass has NO shape or muscle.
gahhh. That was hard to watch.
🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who’s ready for round three? I’m sure there’s some sort of breakfast/brunch happening today. I predict some sort of sheer jungle print SHEIN reject clothing!! With Trashbag stuffing her Fred Flintstone stompers, into some delicately strapped number!! 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Lol pointing to Sammy’s calves and saying cheerleader. Um no, neither of them have lean, sculpted legs… they have tree trunks. Anyone’s calves will flex in high enough heels.
Also, I said it earlier in the week… she is really big… she definitely gained a lot that weight back or she filters way more than I even realized. Not a close chance she’s a medium (6-8). How as a mom and someone in her thirties can she not be embarrassed this is her life?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Hey Joey a little advice you don’t have to buy the cow she gives the milk away for free. Save your money 💰😭

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She’s going to say that we are body shaming her. In no way shape or form or we body shaming but she has altered her photos so much we have no idea what is real. I don’t even think she knows what is real. It is really sad when she has three parties for herself but zero for her daughter.

Reactions: 26
She knows she's botched. She knows her scar isn't invisible like she claims. Why else was she fully covered the last two nights and if u peep back to last year she was flashing every bit of skin she could.

• Heart
She’s going to say that we are body shaming her. In no way shape or form or we body shaming but she has altered her photos so much we have no idea what is real. I don’t even think she knows what is real. It is really sad when she has three parties for herself but zero for her daughter.
This! She edits herself so much and “proudly” announces what size she wears (lies), but then we see more real pics and can clearly see she’s NOT. It’s the constant lies and editing

I am almost certain she has a waist cincer on.

Trashy being out and drinking yourself into oblivion is not a flex, launching a new man every year is not a flex, doing the SAME awkward embarrassing dance moves as last year is not a flex. Now exercising healthy diet, housework, prepping kids bits for the week, LOOKING after & SPENDING time with your kids IS A FLEX. When those poor kids come home mom is gonna be too tired recovering from her sad pathetic nights out to spend quality time with them.

Attachments

Reactions: 20
We’ll it was a very disappointing second birthday party. The club may have been 1/4 full, but there was probably only about eight or nine people there for her. Very heavy on the filtering, she pretty much doesn’t have a nose throughout the night. Her miss proportioned distorted body is very apparent. Another night, another sloppy, drunk, past her prime, X reality star trying to relive her 15 minutes worth of fame from almost 15 years ago!View attachment 1727212View attachment 1727213View attachment 1727214older woman trying to relive her teens!
What’s the red between here boobs??

Reactions: 4
I am almost certain she has a waist cincer on.

Trashy being out and drinking yourself into oblivion is not a flex, launching a new man every year is not a flex, doing the SAME awkward embarrassing dance moves as last year is not a flex. Now exercising healthy diet, housework, prepping kids bits for the week, LOOKING after & SPENDING time with your kids IS A FLEX. When those poor kids come home mom is gonna be too tired recovering from her sad pathetic nights out to spend quality time with them.
I was thinking the same, she has to be wearing a waist trainer

Reactions: 10
In Italy, the tiny red object contains cocaine.

In the more worst neighborhoods, I remember seeing them all over the streets.
20221113_174539.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.