Tracy DiMarco #102 at 35 botched, broke, and faurever blended.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Um excuse me. WTF is happening with these bleeping botched up tits of hers.
Every picture is worse than the last
The arm and huge hand look like they belong to someone else... totally different skin tone to the rest of it. I mean if you are going to that extent to photoshop don't stop at 90%

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She looks like a transvestite. What the fk did this photographer do to her face?? Her jaw line is so strong and masculine and her head/face looks so big. Almost like it was photoshopped on to the body. The rest of the pic is just as horrendous. I can't believe she posted this. I can't believe she thinks she looks good. What a fkin mess.
I really do wonder if she's on some type of drug or maybe it's just because of how much weight she lost, but her face looks so different to me anymore. It's like a huge egg and her features just look so different, especially when the picture is from a bit of a distance, rather than a selfie. I know drug use and abuse, even if prescribed will change your appearance. It's not just aging either that I see, something is just so off to me about her face, but maybe it is just the weight-loss. Not sure. Shoot, maybe it's just the photoshopping.
I have seen her in person few months ago and she doesn’t look that bad skin wise. The lips are whole different story, they are the worst back alley injector type. She needs a latina woman teach her on how to properly line her lips and calm down on contrasting her photos. Not even going to talk about those professional photos lmao, they did her so dirty. Its not art when you blend skin into her underwear or use cartoon edit on a face. It looks like something a super drunk person edited while shitting in a club bathroom.
Give me 3k and I’ll unphotoshop this crap of a job

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
WTF R THOSE BOOBS MANNNN!!! FAKE BOOBS WHERE???? Terrible terrible job, if I’m getting fake boobs after 3 kids they damn better look fake 🤣🤣🤣 perky and round please. Like these!!!
Those are exactly my thoughts. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have seen her in person few months ago and she doesn’t look that bad skin wise. The lips are whole different story, they are the worst back alley injector type. She needs a latina woman teach her on how to properly line her lips and calm down on contrasting her photos. Not even going to talk about those professional photos lmao, they did her so dirty. Its not art when you blend skin into her underwear or use cartoon edit on a face. It looks like something a super drunk person edited while shitting in a club bathroom.
Give me 3k and I’ll unphotoshop this crap of a job
I'm not talking about her skin, although she has looked pretty rough at times, the Italian festival a month or two ago comes to mind. I'm talking about her facial features and not that crappy over edited picture. It's alot of pictures. Something is just off with her face and head to me. I can't put my finger on it.

Reactions: 15
I have to laugh at the fact that she posted a video of Corey at his lowest, to make him look bad to everyone. Not caring what that’ll do to the kids when they see one day. The funny thing about that is, we are watching her spiral down and become unhinged in real time, it’s all documented so when her kids are able to see this from the outside, the photoshopping, the comments about how she’s a good mother, all the time she spent without them, they will be able to clearly see who was more fucked up. Corey was bad, addiction is horrible. I don’t know if he’s clean now, he stays under the radar. The things Tracy does though, are downright neglectful and will become increasingly more embarrassing to her kids in the coming years. Once Skylar hits Junior High, it’s going to be hard on her when classmates find these things and they will.
I do think she’s abusing prescription drugs but wouldn’t consider herself an addict because they are “prescribed”.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Whose face is this?? 😂😂😂 God why did they break up. They were perfect for one another. The catfish Bonnie and Clyde.
CF5EB4BA-6A3C-4E8F-BA98-7BD6F4C44164.png

C7EB6F44-9200-4E6F-94B5-C0990229C071.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
Can someone please tell me the purpose of this photoshoot? I can see if she had a man to give the pics to privately. Other than that it’s absolutely unnecessary. She looks like a drag queen and no one wants to see her half naked. Get a job go to the gym spend time with your kids
To have 100s of people blow smoke up her ass, telling her how beautiful she looks, what a milf blah blah blah.
Trying to prove to herself that her photo shopped photos are all her - she NEEDS validation & constant reassurance

Reactions: 19
Someone go slap the tit out of her with a Greek mythology book. The duck she used Medusa to compliment someone's hair skills?!

Reactions: 12
Skylars trying to do stuff on a yoga mat. Why doesn’t Tracy get her in tumbling or gymnastics? Oh wait it would require her giving up the “4 days without her kids a month” & actually doing something they love.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
WTF R THOSE BOOBS MANNNN!!! FAKE BOOBS WHERE???? Terrible terrible job, if I’m getting fake boobs after 3 kids they damn better look fake 🤣🤣🤣 perky and round please. Like these!!!
I second this! I want my fake boobs to look like I'm wearing a supportive push up bra at all times without actually wearing one! They must stand high and proud! 🤣🤣

Who is that 🤣🤣🤣
I don't know but this is the funniest thing I've seen in ages besides Tracy's goofy photoshopped pictures! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
as for her ribs, nose, cheek contour… it was all added in editing and they angled her face so weird too. I don’t like bashing small businesses but this photographer she used, needs to take some classes because this is embarrassing

Reactions: 14
Oh Trashy is that peach hiding the pancake 😂 😂 😂 we know you ain’t shy girl.

look at the neck on the top of the model on Trashy looks like it’s hanging on for dear life - you needed the next size or 2 up sweetie
Shows how sloppy she is. Supposed pro photshoot Aprantley costing thousands of pounds. And none of the dumb witches have noticed all the suspenders are all twisted up. 😂😂🤡🤡 🎪 All the bleeping bra is twisted up too 😂😂😂🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.