Tracy DiMarco #102 at 35 botched, broke, and faurever blended.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahhaha, you would think the dumbass would know how to buy a door matt! Ohhh wait she bought it, like she buys her clothes!! Must have got it in the childrens section!! 5 sizes to small!! 😂🤣😆🖕🏼
C01FB9A1-EE59-49D6-B7E8-0E3E079F36B0.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The video Tara posted of Julian was so cute. He's so innocent it truly breaks my heart to see those babies deal with such a selfish bag of flesh for a parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Wtf with the bunny ears? I’m crying
She thinks she’s Ariana grande.
she’s not.
not even close.

View attachment 1723998

This Not the same person in all of chickys photos
Her hairstyle is absolute garbage.

Midnight and the Place is PaCKed lol

Also wonder if that’s the 🍯 in the background. The same guy doing homework with Skylar
Mike is gay.
can’t convince me otherwise.
just own it, it’s ok.

Last edited:
  • Haha
What normal grown woman, a mother of 3, needs 2 nights of partying for her 34th (or however old she is) birthday?

• Haha
I was being nosy, and I stumbled across this. Apparently this is from January 4. Would that be her crotch fire? Didn’t she get dumped in early February? For her it was love, for him it was D-listed bottom of the barrel reality show trash, 15 minutes of fame, side piece exposure hype!
FC0532BF-2867-49DC-996F-6FF7CD27CEAD.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Of course cause duck your kids right. 😒this witch

View attachment 1726217
What an odd caption. Move in with those two, huh. So you're saying those two are never going to get married, plus you're ditching your kids, and you're moving in with them....why's that, your affordable housing apartment isn't big enough and those two have real jobs and can get an actual house and a regular mortgage...who says they'd want their broke, jobless, social media addicted, friend there. Then why tf would you even ask if Julia would still be friends with you guys, just because you're not married?? Who stops being friends with people because they're not married? Then you call the 3 of you loosers!! tit, if I were the other two, I'd be thinking speak for yourself.
I don't even like how stupid Bill phrased that question. Is he financially preying on women like Tracy because he knows women like her aren't tit without a man? What happens if nobody marries you??? How about what if you don't want to marry anyone? Plenty of women are able to financially support themselves without a man or spouse. I'm not a feminist or anything but is he really serious with that question? I didn't watch and he may not have even mentioned women, but we know he's talking to women about women.

Reactions: 17
Midnight and the Place is PaCKed lol

Also wonder if that’s the 🍯 in the background. The same guy doing homework with Skylar
I totally missed the Skylar homework. I saw the video of her having a meltdown over the math but I didn’t see a guy. She actually showed him in the apartment?

Reactions: 17
I totally missed the Skylar homework. I saw the video of her having a meltdown over the math but I didn’t see a guy. She actually showed him in the apartment?
Yes, sitting as close as can be (not in a perverted way) to Skylar helping her with what appears to be homework. 1000000% it was this guy in these pics. He was at her place last night too. Her, Sammy and him took a selfie together and it was at her place.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.