Tracey Quinn (@traceysblog)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The mother looks better and seems more craic than both her daughters. I can't believe both are so young. Both like they are mid 50s

Reactions: 1
I joined the mindful eating group after she kept going on about it and the one post i read she was underneath it basically saying nothing useful and that they should do her course in August,talk about a hidden agenda 🙄

Reactions: 3
Is Peter a bit weird? Yesterday Ken was holding Leanne’s cake while she blew out the candles and Peter was on top of them standing in the middle. He wasn’t taking photos or anything, just standing there. It seemed really strange.

I joined the mindful eating group after she kept going on about it and the one post i read she was underneath it basically saying nothing useful and that they should do her course in August,talk about a hidden agenda 🙄
Did you pay 😱

Bet she took half the Nando’s home last night for today’s dinner. She’s as tight as her sister 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.