Tracey Quinn (@traceysblog)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has very unhealthy habits - binge and restrict over and over.
I noticed that, very all or nothing, one day its a plum for breakfast, and a plate of spinach for lunch and dinner, then its big mac meals, Chinese take away for the next few days. She started off her blog as slimwithleanne, now she's so anti slimming world. Its very odd.

I noticed that, very all or nothing, one day its a plum for breakfast, and a plate of spinach for lunch and dinner, then its big mac meals, Chinese take away for the next few days. She started off her blog as slimwithleanne, now she's so anti slimming world. Its very odd.
Cause her sister left it and did you know that are besties... not sure if its been mentioned 🤷‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Cause her sister left it and did you know that are besties... not sure if its been mentioned 🤷‍♀️
She just turned totally against it overnight and she got really snotty about someone asking her if she was still gonna post her meals, she was like no i don't have time to do it every single day and im trying to not just focus on my food. Okayyyyy hun its just your account is called slimwithleanne. Then she changed it to life with leanne. Shes got a very old head on young shoulders, her holidays last year twice (where she did a highlight if anyone wanted info on the place, 🙄😂) they were like pensioners holidays to benidorm. I couldn't believe this was two 25year olds holidaying

Shes got a very old head on young shoulders, her holidays last year twice (where she did a highlight if anyone wanted info on the place, 🙄😂) they were like pensioners holidays to benidorm. I couldn't believe this was two 25year olds holidaying
On the holiday they shared a main course and came back to the apartment to drink. She’s so tight. Had a spreadsheet and filled in her spends daily.

Some one asked where she was staying and she said she would say when she got home for security purposes.

On the holiday they shared a main course and came back to the apartment to drink. She’s so tight. Had a spreadsheet and filled in her spends daily.

Some one asked where she was staying and she said she would say when she got home for security purposes.
She wouldn't share it because she was probably mortified at how basic and cheap it was, and she was going on with a big lead up to the holiday for weeks, even months as if it was going to be an amazing holiday somewhere unique. An apartment in lanzo, right grand but Jesus we don't need a highlight on how to holiday from her. And she did a haul of what she bought for said holiday, about two pairs of shorts and three vests from penneys and wore the same bits day in day out, like even going out for dinner at night the same vest would be worn with a skirt.

She’s prob only going to have two jambons a week now. Very exciting
I cringe at the songs she plays while showing her jambon..🎵 "you sexy thing"🎵. She needs to live a little the young one

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
She went onto do cal counting but has given up showing it. Tracey seemed to resolve her issue with food and fair play to her...Leanne hasn't. She doesnt really come on anymore. Not since they got the house. That content was boring too. Grey on grey on grey.

She went onto do cal counting but has given up showing it. Tracey seemed to resolve her issue with food and fair play to her...Leanne hasn't. She doesnt really come on anymore. Not since they got the house. That content was boring too. Grey on grey on grey.
Leanne should just do what works for her which i thought S W did because she lost a fair bit of weight for a wedding she was going to and she did look amazing in the blue dress. Someone mentioned how tight she is here earlier, reminded me of her saying we do our weekly shop on sunday evening so I've everything there do u guys want to see my weekly shop. No joke there was about 12items in it. I was like wheres the rest of your weekly shop? There was like one red pepper for the veg part, probably got a chilli con carni, a chicken curry and something else out of it. Think there was two yogurts. Rice cakes. Nothing to stretch a week of lunches and dinners tho and she was so enthusiastic showing it

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Leanne should just do what works for her which i thought S W did because she lost a fair bit of weight for a wedding she was going to and she did look amazing in the blue dress. Someone mentioned how tight she is here earlier, reminded me of her saying we do our weekly shop on sunday evening so I've everything there do u guys want to see my weekly shop. No joke there was about 12items in it. I was like wheres the rest of your weekly shop? There was like one red pepper for the veg part, probably got a chilli con carni, a chicken curry and something else out of it. Think there was two yogurts. Rice cakes. Nothing to stretch a week of lunches and dinners tho and she was so enthusiastic showing it
The thing is she was starving herself on sw and then binged at the weekend I'd say it messed her up. Her food hauls and the whiteboard with the planned meals for the week I just found it so mind numbing. Shes in her mid 20s just relax girl enjoy yourself go mad and eat something that isn't on the whiteboard.

The thing is she was starving herself on sw and then binged at the weekend I'd say it messed her up. Her food hauls and the whiteboard with the planned meals for the week I just found it so mind numbing. Shes in her mid 20s just relax girl enjoy yourself go mad and eat something that isn't on the whiteboard.
Heres my SW chicken curry which i will have leftovers for my lunch tomorrow, it was literally the same 2 meals she made and ate them with a load of green leaves on top. The jambon on the friday used to make me die inside especially when she played you sexy thing. Get a life girl.

It’s interesting how both sisters have issues with food. Leanne did frustrate me when she did SW. She barely ate on weekdays - iceberg lettuce for speed every day - then takeaways all weekend.

A plum and a tea for breakfast. God love her she must have been starving. She did say she left sw because she felt restricted. But she was restricted because she ate nothing during the week to compensate for takeaways at the weekend. That wasnt sw plan. Hopefully she will find a better way.

It’s interesting how both sisters have issues with food. Leanne did frustrate me when she did SW. She barely ate on weekdays - iceberg lettuce for speed every day - then takeaways all weekend.
Tracey was unreal when doing slimming world from Fri to Sunday she would binge on "unhealthy food", then have no syns midweek... a real bad representative for sw. I wonder in sw contract is they a clause saying you can't give advice on healthy eating for 12 months after leaving the franchise. She set up her "mindfulness eating" just after her babies bday. Just wondering cause a local consultant who left the franchise (March 20) got in trouble during lockdown for trying to set up a virtual slimmers group.

I joined the mindful eating group after she kept going on about it and the one post i read she was underneath it basically saying nothing useful and that they should do her course in August,talk about a hidden agenda 🙄
Me too

I always thought that this whole thing of eating barely anything during the week and then binging on crap over the weekend was really unhealthy. Slimming world calls it "syn counting" or whatever but really its just binging and restricting, both hallmarks of eating disorder.

I knew leanne and Tracey as a teen and they were both overweight so I'd guess that the eating issues go way back. Leanne's cooking is awful, if she focused more on fresh ingredients and less on jambons and other fast food she would be well able to keep a healthier balance and not be restricting.

I always thought that this whole thing of eating barely anything during the week and then binging on crap over the weekend was really unhealthy. Slimming world calls it "syn counting" or whatever but really its just binging and restricting, both hallmarks of eating disorder.

I knew leanne and Tracey as a teen and they were both overweight so I'd guess that the eating issues go way back. Leanne's cooking is awful, if she focused more on fresh ingredients and less on jambons and other fast food she would be well able to keep a healthier balance and not be restricting.
But what they did wasnt the SW plan. The plan isn't 4 days eat very little then binge for 3. But sw probably didnt help Leanne because it is restricted and cult like thinking. Awful programme for anyone with disordered eating patterns

Yes I agree, I don't know much about slimming world but I'm sure there's a healthy way to follow it. But not if you already have disordered eating habits

Tracey was unreal when doing slimming world from Fri to Sunday she would binge on "unhealthy food", then have no syns midweek... a real bad representative for sw. I wonder in sw contract is they a clause saying you can't give advice on healthy eating for 12 months after leaving the franchise. She set up her "mindfulness eating" just after her babies bday. Just wondering cause a local consultant who left the franchise (March 20) got in trouble during lockdown for trying to set up a virtual slimmers group.

Yea you arent allowed to do anything to do with slimming or weight loss for 6 months after u leave

Yes I agree, I don't know much about slimming world but I'm sure there's a healthy way to follow it. But not if you already have disordered eating habits

Yes slimming world can be very healthy there is a load of choice on it they were both veey bad representatives of it! U can have 'bad' things jus in moderation which they didnt do!

By the way here as the 2 recipes you get when you pay €30 for Traceys mindful eating. A girl in work signed up thinking it was something like a food plan because she has weight to loose but She said it’s a load of women sharing chats, meals & quotes in a WhatsApp chat & Tracey gives a few mins notice on a weekend on the ‘zoom’ but doesn’t interact with the group much on WhatsApp cos she’s so busy . Then the con to try get you to buy into the next month while she still starts afresh with a new group’ every month again

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
By the way here as the 2 recipes you get when you pay €30 for Traceys mindful eating. A girl in work signed up thinking it was something like a food plan because she has weight to loose but She said it’s a load of women sharing chats, meals & quotes in a WhatsApp chat & Tracey gives a few mins notice on a weekend on the ‘zoom’ but doesn’t interact with the group much on WhatsApp cos she’s so busy . Then the con to try get you to buy into the next month while she still starts afresh with a new group’ every month again
Coddle? 🙄🙄🙄 this is a cod. The text is hard to read for something you are paying for. And the zooms aren't scheduled in advance. Very poor.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.