Tracey Quinn (@traceysblog)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How ridiculous. I would definitely not shop in supervalu now for that. I don't need tracey to tell me where to buy my rice krispies because she got hers for free. She will be back aldi next week

Reactions: 2
How ridiculous. I would definitely not shop in supervalu now for that. I don't need tracey to tell me where to buy my rice krispies because she got hers for free. She will be back aldi next week
I agree. All bullshit.
The fake posh accent and then slips in with her make a sambwitch during the week 🤢

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else feel like when she is doing the supervalu ads that she is talking to her followers like you would a child...

Reactions: 4
‘Oh Hello let me show me the cheapest shite I got from SuperValu and put it on an even cheaper plastic plate from Dealz 😂😂

where’s the young fella these days??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My guess is staying with her mam or Leanne but doesn't want to say. They've always made up their own rules and restrictions re Covid

She is so full of herself and entitled , Big job in family headquarters or what ever and they literally gift all the big bloggers with free stuff when average Joe soap families are struggling , she is then sharing big c and me go fund me Which I totally agree with and have utmost respect for that lady no body should have to go through what she has, I’ve donated myself we lost my children’s father to cancer and the strain it puts on families even during treatment is untold , but Tracey making a big deal about her donation is made and then it’s €18 , sorry now I pay for my own groceries every week on half rate carers allowance and donated €11 myself , just feck off Tracey and come into the real world

Family date night 😂 you mean dinner time when usually the members of your family sit down to eat . NOTIONS 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I used to like following Tracey and her sister but both are painful now. Well the sis isn't on as much anyway but she is as boring as sin so no harm. Tracey is just so sanctimonious and preachy. Unfollowed her since shes gone ad ad ad

I used to like following Tracey and her sister but both are painful now. Well the sis isn't on as much anyway but she is as boring as sin so no harm. Tracey is just so sanctimonious and preachy. Unfollowed her since shes gone ad ad ad
They are really boring.. leanne acts like a middle aged woman

Did anyone notice the “BEST FRIEND” in caps. Little dig at this thread, lol.
I followed her from her you tube days when she worked for channel mum. Can’t stand her now

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.