Tracey Quinn (@traceysblog)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably doing it while willow naps and Billy bear watches cartoons. Her shouting yes baby every 2 mins. Like I doubt shes doing it in a studio...she'd hardly pay for it
Bill & Will are always going to be on the scene. We forgot attachment parenting ✋🏽

Reactions: 1
It’s madness. Everyone will tell you podcasting won’t make you rich. Unless you’re joe rogan. But a podcast on this level won’t make you money.

Like how can she preach self care. She’s not an expert in mental health. She’s not a trained psychologist. It’s such a dangerous thing to try and preach about.

It’s this desperate need for fame.... and no doubt she’ll use the podcast to shill her con of a group And what other get rich quick scheme she cooks up.

how many episodes before she dedicates 1 to her "unplanned home birth "
Episode 3 I reckon :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
First one will be her story to date. Which will include weight issues getting married on TV bad birth experience home birth experience her aha moment etc.... podcast will basically be all about her.

Who will her guests be...my guesses are her mam and sister. Her life coach buddy. Her friend Laura. Anyone else?

First one will be her story to date. Which will include weight issues getting married on TV bad birth experience home birth experience her aha moment etc.... podcast will basically be all about her.

Who will her guests be...my guesses are her mam and sister. Her life coach buddy. Her friend Laura. Anyone else?
What?!! She got married on TV? Why does she never mention that.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Leanne getting a pillow for her bump 🤣🤣 she has been on the hunt... my 8 year old has more of a bump lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Self care, sorry what ? She hasn’t had her hair done in about a year I’d say. Her nails are mostly manly with food particles on them. Her house is manky with the dirt. It’s cluttered - that’s ok I’ve kids too my house can be cluttered but the whole place is cluttery mis match ! Her hubby seems to be pig ignorant. She lives for freebies & isn’t loyal to any brands. What is her self care ?? Tea and chocolate by night ? Honestly if you said she was doing a podcast on breast feeding I would say ok grand ( I still wouldn’t listen ) but she’s the opposite of self care ?

Leanne getting a pillow for her bump 🤣🤣 she has been on the hunt... my 8 year old has more of a bump lol
Sweet Jesus she’s painful 😖

I’ve actually had to unfollow Leanne I had a missed miscarriage in March and just can’t deal with all the baby spam especially when she hasn’t even a bump yet , I get the excitement and I’m Happy for her but doesn’t need to be in our faces 24/7 about it

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I’ve actually had to unfollow Leanne I had a missed miscarriage in March and just can’t deal with all the baby spam especially when she hasn’t even a bump yet , I get the excitement and I’m Happy for her but doesn’t need to be in our faces 24/7 about it
The carry on of her is ridiculous at this early stage. I’ve actually never seen anyone go on like that until much much later into the pregnancy.

I’m sorry for your loss. Mind yourself xx

Reactions: 2

And anyone white and of high profile I image, seems to be what all the Irish podcasters do. It’s a rotation of the same people/pals.

Her guests will be

- her psychic mum
-her bff sissy to discuss buying a house, getting pregnant and living happily ever after
-her bff Laura
-her bff Aoife
-herself to discuss home birth, breastfeeding, having a daughter, tea and chocolate, don’t tell the bride, baths, and the Friday clean.
-herself again

can’t wait to listen 🤣

• Haha
So sorry to hear that. You are just right to do so xx

Her guests will be

- her psychic mum
-her bff sissy to discuss buying a house, getting pregnant and living happily ever after
-her bff Laura
-her bff Aoife
-herself to discuss home birth, breastfeeding, having a daughter, tea and chocolate, don’t tell the bride, baths, and the Friday clean.
-herself again

can’t wait to listen 🤣
And don’t forget Peter sure didn’t he write a blog post about the home birth too. He could read that out for everyone 😂

• Haha
Does Leanne have no clue about how off putting her smugness is? This constant, “I’m so happy”. She has the best job, worked so hard to get there. A house in the country that she always wanted, worked & saved so hard for. The best behaved dog, the best partner. For anyone having a tit time in life, she really isn’t the page to follow.

Reactions: 7
I don't think I had a bump on my first until 20 weeks.

Her podcast will probably be some Law of Attraction pseudoscience nonsense. There is absolutely no problem with being positive but the Law of Attraction is bullshit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.