Tracey Quinn (@traceysblog)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Leanne have no clue about how off putting her smugness is? This constant, “I’m so happy”. She has the best job, worked so hard to get there. A house in the country that she always wanted, worked & saved so hard for. The best behaved dog, the best partner. For anyone having a tit time in life, she really isn’t the page to follow.
she has a basic admin job she posted it before - not undermining it but she acts as if shes CEO of a multinational and self built.... she acts as if life is a happy bubble and honestly I think both her and her vagina are in for a shock. A happy shock, but a shock. The pregnancy stuff is too much. We are trying for our third, possibly IVf route again, first was ivf, second Was a natural miracle after ivf but I find it very hard to watch people obsessed with their easy and healthy pregnancy

Reactions: 10
Does Leanne have no clue about how off putting her smugness is? This constant, “I’m so happy”. She has the best job, worked so hard to get there. A house in the country that she always wanted, worked & saved so hard for. The best behaved dog, the best partner. For anyone having a tit time in life, she really isn’t the page to follow.
everything is just perfect. She’s SO annoying

Reactions: 5
All for show Anyone on the Gram blowing about HOW AMAZING everything is usually spends their life on social media and are ironically missing out on the important things in life that as SOOOOO AMAZING.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
She works in the office of a snap printing I think.
Yep, she’s an account manager, so basically a sales administrator. Like someone else said, she goes on as if she has this amazingly successful career that she’s worked so hard towards. She’s deluded.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4

This.👌
Like her life cant be perfect but portrays that it is. She is your typical tick boxer though.

Reactions: 1
Her guests will be

- her psychic mum
-her bff sissy to discuss buying a house, getting pregnant and living happily ever after
-her bff Laura
-her bff Aoife
-herself to discuss home birth, breastfeeding, having a daughter, tea and chocolate, don’t tell the bride, baths, and the Friday clean.
-herself again

can’t wait to listen 🤣
It’s obvious now the sharing of every blogger out there was for. So transparent

I’m honestly speechless at this one recording a podcast. Apparently the trailer will be out soon 🙄 like this is what annoys me she’s‘training’ to be a life coach 2 minutes & now is going to preach her drivel on others. Breastfeeding , childbirth, weight loss - we all know what it’s going to be , I mean her diction isn’t the best for a podcast like she’s a little rough round the edges. She’s just posted she’s on a lunch date with Peter no doubt she will be giddy after 2 wines & come on rambling later on

Leannes page is tragic. Like she makes a huge deal of everything, going to a basic apartment in lanzo where they ate gross looking chinese food and drank in their apartment every night, just as tight as her sister, but goes on to dish out how to book it, what to do, where to eat.. As if it was the holiday of a lifetime. Then another time she bought a few basic vest tops in penneys and a skirt in h&m and did a haul.. So bloody embarrassing, everything was like 3euro. Another time her friend gave her an oil cleanser & next thing was she was doing a skincare tutorial with her lidl serums, god love her the girl has serious notions but she hasn't the lifestyle to execute it. She is equally as mean and tight as tracey. The type that would ask for a doggy bag for her left over corn on the cob in nandos.

Leannes page is tragic. Like she makes a huge deal of everything, going to a basic apartment in lanzo where they ate gross looking chinese food and drank in their apartment every night, just as tight as her sister, but goes on to dish out how to book it, what to do, where to eat.. As if it was the holiday of a lifetime. Then another time she bought a few basic vest tops in penneys and a skirt in h&m and did a haul.. So bloody embarrassing, everything was like 3euro. Another time her friend gave her an oil cleanser & next thing was she was doing a skincare tutorial with her lidl serums, god love her the girl has serious notions but she hasn't the lifestyle to execute it. She is equally as mean and tight as tracey. The type that would ask for a doggy bag for her left over corn on the cob in nandos.
for the freezer 🤣

I laugh at leanne’s bbqs. 2 sausages on it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Date day which is actually just lunch. Why do people call it a date? Makes me laugh but maybe I'm just old as duck now (35) 🤣🤣 do yous call going out with your partners a date?? Genuine question

• Haha
Date day which is actually just lunch. Why do people call it a date? Makes me laugh but maybe I'm just old as duck now (35) 🤣🤣 do yous call going out with your partners a date?? Genuine question
No!!!! I hate when people refer to spending time with their partner a date. Cop on yous are going for something to eat.

for the freezer 🤣

I laugh at leanne’s bbqs. 2 sausages on it 🤣🤣🤣
Gas!!!! Everything about them is so tight. I also remember one time she showed her Sunday weekly shop. No joke there was a packet or rice cakes, bag of apples, packet of mince(which she probably gets three meals out of) few yogurts and a pan of brown bread. They would live on the clippings of tin.

I hope Tracey got those roots done for her date day 👱🏿‍♀️👩‍🦱
She has no intention of getting them done. How are they not driving her insane, i wouldn't look out the window with roots that bad. Self care podcast????? Bit of pride in yourself and how you present yourself would be self care imo

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
What's the story with her visiting Laura Cunningham and Ziggy? Are they friends? I wouldnt have put them together at all.

No comment on the content of the podcast, I don’t know enough about her circle etc... but the branding is very dated looking?

Reactions: 2
She works in the office of a snap printing I think.
Ive just realised Leanne is the same girl from Snap printing. Ive done business with her many times through our companies and I have to say she was lovely to deal with. Small world 😝

Tbh Tracey sickens my tit . Which one of us haven’t tried to lose weight or some of us tried to breast feed and it didn’t work out . Shouldn’t feel guilty for it , I am glad for the times I Breast fed my kids but I didnt have enough to satisfy them after weeks of exclusively feeding so I changed to formula to make sure my boys were getting what they needed, I am all for being pro breast feeding but not for the current culture of demeaning women that were not able to , fed is fed you are not less of a mother because breast feeding didn’t work out

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.