Tracey Quinn (@traceysblog)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Date day which is actually just lunch. Why do people call it a date? Makes me laugh but maybe I'm just old as duck now (35) 🤣🤣 do yous call going out with your partners a date?? Genuine question
Nope. Same with date night or family date night at home. It’s a night out or dinner at home
Tbh Tracey sickens my tit . Which one of us haven’t tried to lose weight or some of us tried to breast feed and it didn’t work out . Shouldn’t feel guilty for it , I am glad for the times I Breast fed my kids but I didnt have enough to satisfy them after weeks of exclusively feeding so I changed to formula to make sure my boys were getting what they needed, I am all for being pro breast feeding but not for the current culture of demeaning women that were not able to , fed is fed you are not less of a mother because breast feeding didn’t work out
I genuinely don’t care what way a baby is fed. It’s not my business but when you have someone like Tracey who gloats about it is sickening. I breastfed easily but my two sisters couldn’t. I saw how upset they were but a happy, fed and loved baby is best.

Funny thing here is she is all about breast is best but then feeds Billy absolute crap if it’s not free. I’d rather formula over Turkey twizzlers anyday.

Trailer for podcast is self care. Maybe start with yourself Tracey, get your hair done and tidy up your appearance, then your audience might take you seriously!

Reactions: 6
Again..... Its poor Billy and Willow who will be the ones who will suffer down the road from this tightness and scroungeness, Children will repeat what they hear!! It will be said to them oh sure your ma is as tight as a ducks 🦆 hole,... Wait and see when Billy has pals over and Tracey pulls out frozen sweet corn 🌽 from the freezer!!! Seriously there is no need for it, you both work, you certainly don't spend it on clothes, house, or fancy food... Yes the children are well looked after in regards clothes, ect... But cop on!! You are putting yourself out to the world and its mother!! So seriously think about the tightness & meanness, there's no point in having a upto date car just because the Jones's next door have one!!! And live on the clippings of tin!!

Reactions: 3
So now we know why she was waiting to get the hair done.
She will have her transformation. Robert Chambers will be the dogs bollox. Then she will never set foot inside the door again.

Next year she will be back getting the nixer bleach job at home

• Haha
That is one hell of a camel toe in the aul dungarees Tracey

Scarlet proving everyone right waiting on a free haircut

My new favourite saying!
MARY.... Its true that!!! It's like this we are only here for a short time so have a good time, because ya can't be it with you... Or if you have 50 cent left over when ya die its a waste, so no point in freezing a slice of garlic, or a couple of corn seeds!! There's one thing that turns me off people is mean people, just can't do it...

Reactions: 5
She got her hair for free!!!
this boils my pee. All these wannabe’s get EVERYTHING for free.
while everyone else has to save every last penny.
she doesn’t deserve it at all.

Reactions: 4
MARY.... Its true that!!! It's like this we are only here for a short time so have a good time, because ya can't be it with you... Or if you have 50 cent left over when ya die its a waste, so no point in freezing a slice of garlic, or a couple of corn seeds!! There's one thing that turns me off people is mean people, just can't do it...
Can’t stand meanness. It’s the ugliest trait in a person.
Transformation Tracey two pence just in time for Thursdays self care podcast.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She definitely has all 7 deadly sins...

Pride....
Greed...
Wrath....
Envy....
Lust....
Gluttony....
Sloth...

but the ugliest sin imo is meanness...

Reactions: 8
Date day which is actually just lunch. Why do people call it a date? Makes me laugh but maybe I'm just old as duck now (35) 🤣🤣 do yous call going out with your partners a date?? Genuine question
No we call it freedom from the brats 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is she joking with the podcast? Inspire people to live their best lives? If that’s her living her best life I’ll take my inspiration from elsewhere. Jesus.

• Haha
maybe tell her there’s no pockets in a shroud 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Shes not just frugal shes an out and out scab holding out for a free hairdo. Exactly who is she aspirational to a woman with scraggly hair, roots down to ears, a 2 week mani on for a month. I dont understand whats in it for Robert Chambers. Unless they transform her hair shes going to do them a major diservice

Reactions: 5
Shes not just frugal shes an out and out scab holding out for a free hairdo. Exactly who is she aspirational to a woman with scraggly hair, roots down to ears, a 2 week mani on for a month. I dont understand whats in it for Robert Chambers. Unless they transform her hair shes going to do them a major diservice
I wonder will she get a total transformation or go for the yellow again.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.