Tracey Quinn #6 Growin a veggie patch to bulk up me freezer stash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well my 5yr old is in a size 8 but none of us have big feet here. Dd1 had such small feet we had to special order her first walking shoes (she walked at 9mths so that was also a factor lol).

Size 4 is very small for an almost 2 year old but those sandals were clearly too big! I wonder has she had her feet measured at all she’d be better off to book an appointment in Clarks or somewhere instead of guessing as shoes for kids can be hit and miss

Reactions: 2
Is size 4 not pretty average for a 2 year old? 🤔
My 2 year old twins are 6 months older and are in a 6 and a 7. They must have huge feet 🤣
My daughter had her first pair of shoes at 11 months and was a four and a half 😂
She's 5 now and in a size 13. I would think 4 is teeny tiny for a two year old. She just be very petite.
Glad she's bringing them back though. If she ran in those, they would bend and trip the poor pet.

Reactions: 1
Most shoe s shops are open for appointments to get feet measured so she should get her feed measured instead of guessing

Reactions: 2
The story around Willows sandals is such riveting content.🙄 Hopefully she saves it all as a highlight for us all to re live over and over again.....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
these af links are driving me bloody mad from all these bloggers especially her 😡😡😡 u shud only be able to do 1 if uve purchased those items!! af for bed covers from Arnotts as if ud pay for covers from there Tt jesus shes some dose.......going on abt her appointments in the Coombe again is she ever gona get over thr fact that she was pregnant & had a girl she never stops ravin abt her pregnancy with willow 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
God she’s a dick. Has she anything else on her mind except pregnancy and Penny pinching .. surreal to be walking to the Coombe ?? I drive past where mine were born maybe twice or 3 times a day I mean SURREAL or what !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
God she’s a dick. Has she anything else on her mind except pregnancy and Penny pinching .. surreal to be walking to the Coombe ?? I drive past where mine were born maybe twice or 3 times a day I mean SURREAL or what !
I actually RAN from the rotunda after having staples removed after my section never to darken the doors again but the I had CIN3 so am back all the time now lol

I actually RAN from the rotunda after having staples removed after my section never to darken the doors again but the I had CIN3 so am back all the time now lol
Exact same story as me 🙈hope your treatment is going ok, it’s a witch xx

Exact same story as me 🙈hope your treatment is going ok, it’s a witch xx
Yeah all grand. I was lucky, got smear just before lockdown 2020 and then my yrly follow up went ahead in early March and all ok still thank god.

My little girl has always had small feet, but they don’t deserve feckin five days worth of Insta content. Yes, they’re cute for you but nobody else cares. The same as all the other adorable things that your own kids do. It’s highly unlikely anyone else cares!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.