Tracey Quinn #6 Growin a veggie patch to bulk up me freezer stash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
9pm at night and she’s still banging on about it being so emotional today !!! She needs to go lie down in a dark

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When she says she has a bit of work to do is she actually doing? Does she still do stuff with her family or is she on about her podcast or what?

Reactions: 4
I think Andrea Roche must be pushing her to add in the af links and swipe ups, as these river island & Arnotts links are totally off script for Tracey.

I'd say she was told buy 1 thing from there, then you can tell your followers about it, and add in some af links to make some money. Hence she bought the jelly sandals for Hitler, literally the cheapest thing you can buy on the RI website.

Same with Arnotts, literally the cheapest, gaudiest looking bedsheets on the website she bought for herself. Usually, she wouldn't even splash out on Michael Guiney bedsheets, she'd pick them up in the charity shop I'd say normally

Reactions: 8
Just wondering does AR get anything out of it then since it’s her agency? Or what way does it work? Does AR just give tips to these ‘instahuns’? Sorry I’m kinda new to all this agency stuff so don’t really know the ins and outs!

Reactions: 1
Just wondering does AR get anything out of it then since it’s her agency? Or what way does it work? Does AR just give tips to these ‘instahuns’? Sorry I’m kinda new to all this agency stuff so don’t really know the ins and outs!
Open to correction but i think AR gets a percentage of what ever they make from paid ads etc not sure with af links. But as someone pointed out above Tracy has never brought from these stores before, its for sure AR sending an email buy x y z and cash in if you get anyone clicking your link. If tracy had being watching these bed clothes she would of mentioned ages ago about the sale being on soon. Can you imagine the excitement when they walk past the shop next time 😂😂 why didn't she buy some decent bed pillows and bedding for Billy.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So even her own mother couldn’t listen to her going on about sandals anymore and bought Willow a pair to shut Tracey up!!

Oh jesus I've never heard such a song and dance about a pair of bloody sandals! She still hasn't even got the child measured, like if she's the amazing mother she claims to be get the child a decent pair of well fitting shoes

Reactions: 7
sandals are bloody massive on her! wat is the obsession with "salties" 🙄🙄🙄 tt is only delighted she didn't have to pay for them

Pity mystic ma couldn’t predict the child’s shoe size! Poor willow will break her neck trying to run in those sandals.

• Haha
Sure those new sandals are as big as the ones she sent back!! Don’t get the fuss but sure now willow is matchy matchy with her mammy 🙄🙄

€58 for those sandals!! Not a hope in hell tight tits would ever buy them 😂 getting the tag in for the shop they might send on a freebie 🙄

Last edited:
Sure those new sandals are as big as the ones she sent back!! Don’t get the fuss but sure now willow is matchy matchy with her mammy 🙄🙄

€58 for those sandals!! Not a hope in hell tight tits would ever buy them 😂 getting the tag in for the shop they might send on a freebie 🙄
Betcha she won’t even swap the other ones for a smaller pair now she’ll just look for her money back.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.