Tracey Quinn #6 Growin a veggie patch to bulk up me freezer stash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure willow got a fright from the hen but why rehash it with her?? She’s not even 2 and will most likely not remember it!! Tracey the dope adding it to Willows ‘afraid list’ or whatever the duck she called it 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m sure willow got a fright from the hen but why rehash it with her?? She’s not even 2 and will most likely not remember it!! Tracey the dope adding it to Willows ‘afraid list’ or whatever the duck she called it 🙄🙄
I thought the same - like comfort her for the day and then try not to bring it up too much then or she will have a fear of chickens or probably all birds for life!

Reactions: 5
She just got free ice pops off Iceland. She probably wet her knickers. That’s the summer sorted now for the kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes they are but a lot of the kids are playing with them it was the same with the fidget spinner’s
Oh I know that, but she's like oh I don't get it and then the comments on her grid post. Just made me wonder if people didn't realise.

Willow calls them poppers - that what they are called by everyone - sensory popper toy 🤯

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.