Tracey Quinn #5 Once a month podcaster 'til I'm an RTE broadcaster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tomorrow's epic unnnnrealllll sambo/ pitta will be stuffn, Turkey and ham and all that's left over tonight fried up in the black frying pan dash of lighter than light mayo all washed down with a frothy coffee. Billy will have some in his lunch box... Oh no wait sure that's made on Friday afternoon shhhhukkkks I'm so organised but that's who I am. Ejett

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It baffles me that the table is shoved up against the wall. They eat staring at a wall rather than sit around a table. So weird.

Reactions: 4
Knowing them they probably only bought two legs for the table it'd be cheaper to prop it up against the wall

Why is willow drinking out of a bottle she should have a little beaker
It's probably came free on a comic.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The new healthy eating buzz now will be her epic porridge with frozen fruit, egg wrap with spinach and that vile, slop she calls halloumi curry. Then Tuesday the curry will be in a pitta with coleslaw. It just works. By Thursday she will have given up and she'll be beating the smores and the frothy coffees into her. Friday she will have three bits of popcorn in a bowl with a malteaser and then Saturday and Sunday will be binge binge binge. Monday she will restrict again.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tomorrow's epic unnnnrealllll sambo/ pitta will be stuffn, Turkey and ham and all that's left over tonight fried up in the black frying pan dash of lighter than light mayo all washed down with a frothy coffee. Billy will have some in his lunch box... Oh no wait sure that's made on Friday afternoon shhhhukkkks I'm so organised but that's who I am. Ejett
And don’t forget some for the freezer too

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Knowing them they probably only bought two legs for the table it'd be cheaper to prop it up against the wall

It's probably came free on a comic.
And why is willow inbetween the two grown ups? Does it really take two of them to keep tabs on her during dinner? Surely that doesn’t give much elbow room? And awkward to turn and help her if needed?? My toddler sits at the head of the table in his high chair so that I can see him properly and he has more space for the mess 😂😂

Reactions: 3
And why is willow inbetween the two grown ups? Does it really take two of them to keep tabs on her during dinner? Surely that doesn’t give much elbow room? And awkward to turn and help her if needed?? My toddler sits at the head of the table in his high chair so that I can see him properly and he has more space for the mess 😂😂
Live tight & eat tight they are both that tight they won't buy the young one a bed of her own. See so by eating on top of one other you save A on space B on wear and tear on the beautiful table cloth C you sit that tight to the lad next to u it helps so much in over eating being squashed up D the other side of the table and the cloth get saved so we just pop them around when it gets a thread bear.. Epic solution. I'm waiting for the book release HOW TO LIVE FREE FROM INSTAGRAM SHOUT OUTS..

• Haha
Why is she making a big deal about willow being 22 months on the 22nd 😒😒 wonder what it must be like to be the only woman in the work to have ever given birth to a girl!

Why is she making a big deal about willow being 22 months on the 22nd 😒😒 wonder what it must be like to be the only woman in the work to have ever given birth to a girl!
I hate when people say my child is 14 months etc no your child is one and two months 🤣🤣

My daughter is 82 months old!! It just works guys!!
she goes by months cause it’s like she’s still a baby then!! After the 1st child you soon lose track of weeks/months 😂 I struggle to remember date of birth some days 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My little lady is 102 months 2 weeks and 6 days old. To any of ye that don’t use months for ages 😳 shes 9 🤣 I had to looks up the months weeks and days for that

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sissy probably balks at the quality of hand me downs she gets. She was always a bit more put together than TT. Id say she's fussy about her babys outfits 😂
No I can't see her taken many hand me downs but then again I can't see Tracey giving anything away 😔

I had to laugh at Tracey saying the pjs and Easter were “just” €17 as if she’d ever in a million years spend that on a pair of jammies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I had to laugh at Tracey saying the pjs and Easter were “just” €17 as if she’d ever in a million years spend that on a pair of jammies 😂
Yea and she didn't even get the kids Christmas pjs either. She made a point of saying Billy wore old ones as she didn't see the point wasting money. Clearly wasn't gifted any. Its gas cause when she does open the purse strings she makes a major deal of it and you just know its an event for her 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.