Tracey Quinn #5 Once a month podcaster 'til I'm an RTE broadcaster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very same thing here with me. Wore it 3.5 years ago. I remember the day and washed it once and it practically fell apart so binned it the. How is hers still going?? Mine shrunk and all !!!
And why is she wearing that high T-shirt under it she looked ridiculous,, she probably doesn’t wash it

Reactions: 3
Very same thing here with me. Wore it 3.5 years ago. I remember the day and washed it once and it practically fell apart so binned it the. How is hers still going?? Mine shrunk and all !!!
It’s been in the freezer

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And why is she wearing that high T-shirt under it she looked ridiculous,, she probably doesn’t wash it
Agreed. For a young woman who is really quite pretty she has no sense of style. It's interesting that her husband wears labels but she and the kids look thrown together. Her outfits look like they're her mother and sisters unwanted cast offs. She could look much better by ditching the nana knits and the same pair of jeans she lives in.

Reactions: 4
I deleted my account here (just trying to use phone less) and had to join again the other day because of Tracey 😅😅 I can't get over her and the skincare shite. The absolute cheek of her 😂😂
And then I saw that bleeping pink jumper again and I was like no that's it I have to write something. The whole house, people and all, need a good scrub. For someone that spends more time in the bath than a rubber duck I don't know how she's always filthy looking.
These instagrammers are wrecking my tits, flogging anything that is given free, no brand loyalty at all. Does anyone follow Shauntelle Tynan and her mother? They're awful for it and I'm shocked there's no thread about them yet!

Anyway happy Sunday everyone, feel better now getting that off my chest😅😅

Reactions: 8
I deleted my account here (just trying to use phone less) and had to join again the other day because of Tracey 😅😅 I can't get over her and the skincare shite. The absolute cheek of her 😂😂
And then I saw that bleeping pink jumper again and I was like no that's it I have to write something. The whole house, people and all, need a good scrub. For someone that spends more time in the bath than a rubber duck I don't know how she's always filthy looking.
These instagrammers are wrecking my tits, flogging anything that is given free, no brand loyalty at all. Does anyone follow Shauntelle Tynan and her mother? They're awful for it and I'm shocked there's no thread about them yet!

Anyway happy Sunday everyone, feel better now getting that off my chest😅😅
I’m with you on shauntelle and her mother.. shauntelle is a bit of a moan, I can deal with that but the mother is the biggest beggy Mitchell on insta and she must be the only woman to ever have a baby... can we get a thread started for them?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I assume that was bought with her free just eat voucher she got
HAve they not even an ounce of decency . Even if offered a free meal wouldn’t any decent person decline in view of the restaurants struggling and I’d opt to pay up front . The greed knows no bounds .

Remember this was the one that went to the free drive thru at Christmas and used a voucher to get free food while she was there. She truly has no shame and doesn't give 2 shits about any struggling businesses.

I assume that was bought with her free just eat voucher she got
No, They used this place in cabra before Xmas with money psychic ma gifted them. All the tagging earned TT a free voucher. One more blow out before her exciting diet starts tomorrow.

Reactions: 2
No, They used this place in cabra before Xmas with money psychic ma gifted them. All the tagging earned TT a free voucher. One more blow out before her exciting diet starts tomorrow.
Can not contain my excitement for the diet tomorrow! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m with you on shauntelle and her mother.. shauntelle is a bit of a moan, I can deal with that but the mother is the biggest beggy Mitchell on insta and she must be the only woman to ever have a baby... can we get a thread started for them?
They are under 10k I think so can’t get a thread on them

Reactions: 1
I read on the mymooandroo thread that rule doesn't apply as long as they have some sort of a following

They are under 10k I think so can’t get a thread on them
Shauntelle has 11k and mother has 9k. The daughter drives me mad I know she’s only a young wan so that’s prob why but the hand under the chin move give me second hand embarrassed for her 😂😂

• Haha
Why is Billy eating off a plastic plate and spoon? He's 7 this yr no? And still using a beaker, my youngest isn't long 5 and she's well ahead ffs

Shauntelle has 11k and mother has 9k. The daughter drives me mad I know she’s only a young wan so that’s prob why but the hand under the chin move give me second hand embarrassed for her 😂😂
I unfollowed them a long time ago didn’t realise they had grown that much

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.