Tracey Quinn #5 Once a month podcaster 'til I'm an RTE broadcaster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you be crying because your children are growing up? Isn’t that a natural part of life?
Maybe I’m heartless, but I actually love to see & encourage mine to become less dependent on us & look forward to our freedom again one day.
I’ve never gotten the sadness over growing out of baby clothes either.

I reckon TT is looking for the buggy to be made like new for the next baby.

Reactions: 7
Why would you be crying because your children are growing up? Isn’t that a natural part of life?
Maybe I’m heartless, but I actually love to see & encourage mine to become less dependent on us & look forward to our freedom again one day.

I remember recently a friend of my husband's was devastated that his little girl was going to college. A week earlier an 18 year old girl had taken her life in our area. That helped give him a little perspective. Yes it's scary and a little sad to see our kids move through life but it's also exciting and a gift that not everyone gets.

Reactions: 7

Willow isn't her child, she's her emotional support animal.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
That’s exactly it. She doesn’t stick to a ‘job’ or anything like that , she’s no real friends only sissy and mother, her only identity is the breastfeeding mother & she can’t bear for it to be over because she has nothing else going on. Sad really. Leanne always seemed to have plenty friends outside of her family & has a real job !

Do ye think if she gets her offer for midwifery that it will put people off going to the hospital she is training in?

Do ye think if she gets her offer for midwifery that it will put people off going to the hospital she is training in?
She would have to pass an aptitude test to get in & I don’t think she has the aptitude for maths, mechanical and English reasoning

I doubt it. Who would know her? She hasn't got that big of a following and I'm sure most of the country has missed her desperate attempts at getting on the telly

• Haha
I doubt it. Jess Shers is a midwife and I’ve seen a few comment on how well she looked after them and they didn’t know she’s a blogger.
TT won’t make it that far. She’s too lazy.

Reactions: 1
I doubt it. Jess Shers is a midwife and I’ve seen a few comment on how well she looked after them and they didn’t know she’s a blogger.
TT won’t make it that far. She’s too lazy.
I can imagine her ringing work and saying she needs a self care day with a bath and frothy coffee.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
can we get a thread on the mind of a mammy too, I don’t know if I can set it up.
the mindofamammy, if it doesn’t end in iiieee don’t talk to meeeee 😂😂

What was so funny about Billy’s card?? Couldn’t handle looking at it to find out 😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.